News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Bleach RP interest Check

Started by Aftiel, August 22, 2010, 12:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geradine

then i do believe i'll take the blade-bow. *now goes deep into brain to figure out if it will work like a quincy's bow, a normal bow, or some other way8
The view from behind a scope puts everything into perspective.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

Hunter

Quote from: Wolfy on August 26, 2010, 11:00:18 PM
o3o..I'd rather be a Vizard or Arrancar than a Shinigami, myself.

I'm actually doing a Vizard (somehow), unless the GM desires further changes in my character.

Wolfy

Sweet...I wonder If I could do one...hmm...

Aftiel

Vizards are available as PC's right now its rogue shinigami game, vizards ARE shinigami just with hollow powers unlocked. I will also reject powers and things if it looks like your going for too much.

I will be useing a 1-10 scales for most things ranks (might be bumped higher by super powered thingies)

1-2=Humans and plus spirits
3-4= fresh Shinigami and hollows
5-6= Ranked officers, strong hollows
7-8= vice captians, gillian hollows
9-10= Captians, Ajuchas hollows

Template for charactes:

Name:

Type:

Affiliation:

Desired Rank:

History:

Appearance:

Zanpakutou Name:

Zanpakutou releases and appearances:

Hollow Name: (Vizard only)

Hollow Powers: (Vizard only)

I was such an edgelord a decade ago LOL.

Hunter

Name: Ragnar

Type: Vizard

Affiliation: None

Desired Rank: Captain (9-10)

History: Ragnar comes from the 32nd district of East Rukongai.  Like many Shinigami, he received both an education and formal training before entering the Academy.   He was found to be exceptional with Hohō (he always had trouble with Kidō) and after graduation found himself assigned to the Onmitsukidō (Stealth Squad).   Ragnar served for 15 years with so much as a hiccup in his service.   He quickly grew in power level until he was ranked equal to a Lieutenant and often served as head of the team that he was a part of.

Currently ranked a missing and presumed dead after his last mission, in which he was nearly absorbed by a Hollow.  As a result of this encounter, he finds himself with both Shinigami and Hollow abilities.  He has never returned to the Soul Society, thinking that it is better if they thought him dead until it otherwise becomes necessary to prove otherwise.

Appearance:

Zanpakutou Name: Anundr

Sealed: Anundr looks like a normal katana.
Shikai: Anundr doubles in thickness and becomes a double edged blade.
Bankai: Anundr grows to the size and shape of a claymore (roughly 2 meters long and 4 centimeters thick with a cross shaped hilt).  This release grants him extraordinary speed and strength enough to wield Anundr as if he were a katana.

Hollow Name: Ragnhild

Hollow Powers: Hyper regenerative abilities (seems to regenerate nearly as fast as he takes damage).  Rather than a normal Vizard mask, he instead gets wings of a bone structure which sprout from his back and remain as long as he remains in this state (they crumble to dust once he leaves this state).

Notes: He can no longer do Kidō but excels at Hohō.  Activating his Bankai also activates his Hollow Powers (one can not be used without the other).

wildstar

Template for charactes:

Name:Sho Muragi

Type:Shinigami

Affiliation:

Desired Rank: 3  or 4

History:Sho comes from the 20th District of Rukongai. that is were he was found. Sho had no memory of how he came to be in soul society. during his time in the Rukongai he made friends who took care of him and he did too. for the 20th district was on the edge of one of the bad sections of Rukongai. some would rob those of food and such. Sho protected his friends very well which the Shinigami's took notice. Sho never thought of becoming a Soul Reaper but he found that becoming one would help him alot. he had finished his term at the academy in four instead of six years. Sho had talent in both Kido and Hoho. Sho was accepted into 3rd squad. after Aizen's betrayal and Gin going with him. many in 3rd had bad feeling of what would happen to them. Sho too had doughts on what would happen. after a while the 3rd had resumed operations though without a captain. one day Sho was asked to work with a group that was heading to the human world to look for hollows. SHo accepted the mission but he had this bad feeling. Sho doesn't know why but a group from the punishment squad came and attacked him for no reason. he kept asking them why they were attacking him. they said he had betrayed soul society. Sho didn't know what they were talking about. how did he betray them? during the fight SHo managed to escape and hide himself. now he doesn't know what to do?

Appearance:Sho wears the normal grab of the Soul Reapers. his hair is brown and his eyes dark blue. Sho is phsyicly fit. he has an eyepatch over his right eye because of a wound that Sho had when he was found in the Rukongai. Sho has no memory of how he got it.     

Kido: Sho has a wide range of Kido skills. mostly binding and healing spells with a couple attack spells
Sai: 1st lvl Kido: simple binding spell mostly for agains't hollow or stupid people who laugh at his sword.
(still working on spells forgot other except Sai)

Zanpakutou Name:Tsukishiro-Hime (White moon princess)

Sealed form:Arise! - Tsukishiro-Hime,  SHo's Zanpaktuo looks like a wooden practice sword of about 3'5 inches long. Sho currently hasn't released his Shikai yet. it's abilities are like that of Rangiku's Zanpaktuo but instead it uses ice as it main attack. this is the form his sword takes even though Sho can call it's name it doesn't change only how Sho will release it from it's sealed form is anyones guess.   

Aftiel

Okay i think i must have forgot to mention, on your releases, you need to say what abilites it gives you... do you throw giant fireballs that explode in shikai,  but cover yourself in fire (that doesnt burn you) in bankai? Things like that.

Geradine

Name:Gerad Honzue

Type:Shinigami

Affiliation:

Desired Rank: 3-4

History: born in the 40th district of north Rokungai, Gerad never though of himself as anyone special. he got into the usual kids do around the district, and usually got away due to his almost unnatural agility and speed. Shinigami took notice of this and asked if he would go through their school, to which he agreed. he displayed extraordinarily high marks in hoho and zanjutsu, but barely passing marks in kido and hakuda. after graduating, he was assigned to the 7th division. in a mission where he and a small group were tasked with hunting a hollow, things went terribly wrong when they were ambushed by a larger hollow than what they were prepared for. it was during this that Gerad managed to release his Zanpakutou, in it's blade form. doing so left him weakened, as at this early stage his Release was slightly parasitic, relying on his Spiritual Energy for it's power. he didn't make it back to Seiretei, but rather landed near the fortress-city that held the outcasts of all the spirit-worlds. here he has stayed, presumed dead along with the small group, and has gotten stronger in the meanwhile. his Release no longer requires as much of his Spiritual Energy to function, so he's able to use it for longer periods as a result.

Appearance: standing at 5'9", he has white hair that he keeps back in a small ponytail and light blue eyes. his garb is that of a standard shinigami.

Zanpakutou Name: Kaminari Tatsumaki (lit.  Lightning Tornado)

Normal) looks like a regular katana with a 3 ft blade.
Release) doubles in length, ending at 6'6". 6" are the grip in the middle, and has two 3" blades that mirror the look of the blade in normal form, although thicker and more curved. ability; used as a bow from range, instead of using the surrounding spiritual energy, it takes a little of the spiritual energy of the user to fire bolts of electricity. in close combat, the two halves of the bow seperate, leaving the user with two blades in a reverse grip. again, the spiritual energy of the user is siphoned to sheathe the blades in electricity. speed also increases drastically while in release.

There are many things you can tell about a person by the way he/she writes. -me, i think.

Alexander

And here we go, with the character! Added note on Zanpakuto abilities at the end, since its Kidou based I figure you would like some detail on what I was envisioning it to work like. Do tell me if its too much :)

Name: Shizuka Kunakita

Type: Vizard

Affiliation: None

Desired Rank: Captain class (9-10)

History: Shizuka had always been a bright, and intellectual woman, even at her early days of the academy. She rose through the ranks easily, her power and her own ability aiding her ascent in the ranks of the 13 squads. Her upbringing in Inazuri, one of the worst districts for a girl on her own. She had no one, no family, no friends, constantly fighting to survive the harsh environment around her, and become better… stronger, so that she didn’t have to be afraid. Every day was a lesson in fear for her, a frightful girl who had no idea where she had ended up in the world, after being a wandering spirit for so long in the world of the living. Though her salvation came the day her spirit power manifested itself, and caught the attention of a passing Shinigami, who helped her get out of that dangerous place, into an area of Rukongai that would be much safer for her. From there, she devoted herself to becoming a Shinigami, a kind, and gentle soul much like the one she idolized for rescuing her from her own fear…. As she practiced, and trained, studied and toiled, she was finally accepted into the academy, to train and learn to become a real Shinigami.

Having shown rather exceptional aptitude to Kidou, and sword play, she was a prime candidate for acceptance into a squad, and her belief in herself, and her devotion to her training was vindicated the day she was officially accepted into the Gotei 13. Her skill and ability only grew under the care and help of her comrades, finally feeling like she belonged someplace, and didn’t have to be afraid, she grew to become a fearless, and bold woman, with a pure heart and gentle mind. One single day had changed all of that, when she and her unit were attacked in the world of the living by a rather powerful hollow… one like they had never seen. Her soul was partially devoured by the hollow, the only thing that had stopped it was a lucky strike from her Zanpakuto, which carries a unique Kidou based set of abilities. In her wounded state, the hollow taint that had damaged her soul took a deep root, and fed from her Reiatsu, twisting its way into the very core of her being, and awakened her hollow power…

Appearance: Shizuka is a slightly tall woman, standing at 5’7, with a moderate yet attractive build. Her form tone, and lithe from years of training and physical activeness, with smaller than average curves. Her hair is long, easily reaching the center of her back, and freely hanging, as pony tails make her feel uncomfortable. Her eyes are a deep emerald green, and her skin is smooth, and lightly tanned, with easily seen scars from various battles dotting her body, mostly hidden by her clothes, save for the few on her shoulders, and arms.

Zanpakutou Name: Kurai shuujin (Dark Prisoner.)  Akuryou shihaisha, Kurai shuujin (Evil Spirit lord, Dark prisoner (Bankai name)

Zanpakutou releases and appearances: Kurai shuujin appears in its normal state as a Nodachi, a larger and longer than average Katana, with a blade nearing 4’5” in length, and a hilt that is 10 inches long, bringing the overall length of the blade to 5’3 inches in length, nearly as tall as Shizuka herself.

Shikai release: “Punish the Wicked… Kurai shiijin” In its released form the blade maintains its overall shape to a degree, but the blade itself is thicker from edge to back, and the blade itself resembles a long edge of serrated fangs, perfectly aligned, with a black hilt and a dark purple streaming ribbon of pure reiatsu hanging from the end of the hilt, listing in the wind to give it no more than its appearance to question. The blade itself seems to be shifting… like shadow and fog moving within crystal, giving it the appearance like the long blade is made of the swarming shadows itself.

Bankai Release: “Akuryou shihaisha, Kurai shuujin” The demon lord, or Evil spirit lord, is the name of the bankai release of her Dark prisoner. The blade twists into an instrument of death, much like the weapon of its name, the “Demon Lord” The once long Nodachi becomes a large scythe, with a blade that looks like it is made from pure Onyx stone, a deep, impenetrable black color that gives off a black fog, like ice laying on the pavement on a summers day. The scythe shaft stands at 5 foot 11 inches tall, with a blade that extends forward in the shape of a cruel serrated claw for 2 feet 8 inches. The scythe has hanging from it in 4 places around the shaft on the same level, 4 chains that connect to her right arm, which is covered by a black armored gauntlet from hand to shoulder now. The chains can extend on will, giving her the ability to use the gruesome weapon as a ranged attack, as well as activating her most powerful Kidou based abilities, since the nature of her Zanpakuto is Kidou based. Upon activating her bankai, the shadow itself swarms around her in a torrent that is not unlike a small tornado of raw Reiatsu, bursting away upon completion, leaving her clad in the right gauntlet, with the weapon grasped firmly in hand.

Hollow Name: Same as real name.

Hollow Powers: The only power she can control with certainty with her mask on, aside from the norm of increased speed, power, and agility, is that she has managed to manifest and fire powerful Cero attacks, since the hollow power had spent so long feeding from her Kidou before she became a vizard. Regeneration rate is slightly better, but nothing close to high speed regeneration like many other Vizard. Given the nature of her Bankai, her Cero is colored in a deep black, that seems to glow a dark purple around the outer energy of the main beam, aid is fired from the fingertip, making it a narrow Cero, only about the circumference of a softball, but no less devastating.

Zanpakuto Abilities:

Kage no keimusho (Prison of Shadow): By stabbing the weapon into the ground, or any solid surface, Shizuka can form a large circle of shadow anywhere in her field of view, causing the shadow itself to consume her enemy in a prison of pure darkness. Once held, she normally uses it to hold them in place long enough to channel devastating Kidou attacks using the full incantations for increased power. The prison itself does nothing to harm anyone, and only works on those standing on a solid surface. It can be broken out of, as it is a kidou based ability, but only by those that possess some affinity with barrier type Kidou, or those that can shatter it with their own Reiatsu. (Only usable in Shikai and Bankai)

kurai akari (Dark Light): A rather simple ability by most means, A stroke of the blade releasing a dark wave of shadow that contains explosive amounts of power, usually detonating upon impact, can be used in Normal form, Shikai, and Bankai, with the effect growing more powerful per stage of release.

Final ability, Ankoku no arashi (Tempest of Darkness): The final ability of the Dark prisoner, called the Tempest of Darkness. By slamming the end of the shaft of her scythe into the ground, Shizuka causes a large dome of shadow to consume a large area around her, aimed at sealing her and her opponent(s) inside. Within the large dome of shadows, there exists no sense of direction, yet they can see like they are in the light of day, there is only darkness surrounding them both, like a world of infinite blackness. Within, there is no obstruction between enemies, always a clear line of sight, nothing to flee behind unless used in urban areas. Within the dome, her strength and speed are increased twofold, and her kidou is augmented, easily twice as powerful even without the use of incantations, the goddess of her world in all manner of speaking. The major drawback is that if enough time is spent forcing your body and mind to figure out where it is, the shadowy confusion that is placed on her opponents mind will shatter, and they can leave the dome, her tactic to prevent that is usually to remorselessly assault her enemy, giving them no such thinking time. To break in from the outside, you would have to possess amazing power, or an immense knowledge of binding Kidou spells. (Can only use in Bankai, and cannot be wearing her Hollow mask while inside of the dome, or it will immediately shatter)

Aftiel

Wildstar: please edit your character to indicate what your character can actually do, much like what Alexander has (his sheet is exactly what im looking for)

other two, you are approved, i will be starting RP soon.

Geradine

a side note about my shigai, it is able to be wielded in a normal grip instead of a reverse grip, and one blade is usually wielded thus.

wildstar

oh ok I didn't know what you wanted there. but as I have it on here SHo hasn't released his Shikai nor does he have Bankai yet. will change it tomorrow.   

Alexander

I look forward to this. If anyone is interested I have a couple websites that do English > Japanese names and Japanese > Romanji (The japanese words with english letters) Thats how I got the names for my characters Zanpakuto and her abilities. ^^

Aftiel

It will be a little while before i can get it started, i need to do alot of work building NPC's, such as the entire Gote 13 captian and VC roster, if only just their names.

Geradine

i'm a patient person. i can wait.z

Marie Reynolds

Ill be getting my character ready soon just got off a roleplaying con and the two days after needed a break from roleplaying so sorry about the dissapearance.

Aftiel

roster is coming, for intrested parties we can have a second game where unlisted officers are avaliable for people to make characters.

Alexander

Fantastic. Really looking forward to this one.