Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macavity69

I'm going to have to go for the slightly less painful option and go with an army of barbarians.

The Fourth Doctor or the Tenth Doctor?
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

Thorneblood

Probably the Tenth, the fourth is how old now?

Assuming you could change your size to accommodate them, would you prefer the Princess of Faerie or the Queen of the Giants?
I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

Irishfire87

The Pruncess of Faerie

Shaggy or Scooby

VibrantRiley

Hmph, I think I'll take Scooby.

Idris Elba (Stringer Bell on The Wire) or Lance Reddick (Lt. Daniels on The Wire)?
Come Play With Me (O/Os, Story Cravings, and More)!
Currently selectively open to new RPs! Feel free to reach out 😁.

LordHarketh193

Hmmmmmmmmm....

what is this on the wire thing?
Who are these people?

Hmmmmmmmmm.....

I take Lance Reddick (Lt. Daniels on The Wire) because the last name reminds me of a film.

Freddy cougar (he's from nightmare on/in elm street right), The joker or Bane?

Thorneblood

The Joker, i like to laugh in bed.

Pinhead or the Metatron?
I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

LordHarketh193

Quote from: Thorneblood on September 03, 2013, 04:37:21 PM
The Joker, i like to laugh in bed.

Pinhead or the Metatron?

brave words XD

Ugh more people i don't know XD

Pinehead sounds weird, Metatron sounds farmilier.
Pinehead it is XD

Will smith or Jackie chan?

Macavity69

Jackie Chan ... I suspect he's more energetic and flexible ..

Doc Savage or The Shadow?
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

LordHarketh193

The shadow sounds shadey so i'll take Doc. Savage.

Thorneblood

On/Off

Macavity69

Kato I think ... you get the feeling he's a little less straight laced than the Hornet

For Dr Who fans, Leela or Amy Pond
Ons and Offs

Thorneblood

Leela...primitive girls make me horny.

Drizzt Do'Urden or Jarlaxle?

On/Off

Lirliel

Jaraxle I like laughing.

Artemis Entreri or Regis?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Thorneblood

Artemis, you have to respect a proper villain.

Two drunk and horny dwarves or a trio of halflings pumped full of aphrodisiacs?

On/Off

Lirliel

So long as the Dwarves are twins, then yup Dwarves.

A beautiful young elven youth (male that is) or a powerful barbarian?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

LordHarketh193

Lirliel

I've had enough angels already I'll take an incubus.

A native American or an Aztec beauty.

LordHarketh193

Snickerz

LordHarketh193

Nico

LordHarketh193

Han solo.

Bill gates or Justin bieber?

Zaphod

Thorneblood

Chewbacca, he seems like a cuddler.

Daemon Sadi, Lucivar Yaslana or Saetan SaDiablo?

On/Off