Seeking F for Batman RP

Started by Kelo, August 22, 2010, 11:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelo

I've had this idea for some time but still haven't gotten it off the ground.  I need a Female writer whom plays Females for this.

Smile 'Till It Hurts Batman x Harley Quinn
The Joker is dead, shot and killed by one of his own henchman.  Batman attempted to stop the gunman, but wasn't quick enough.  This has left one very lonely and crazy significant other behind: Harley Quinn.  Blaming Batman for the murder, Harley Quinn constructs an elaborate plan to capture him.  After capturing him and leaning over his body, tied up, Harley realizes with the bomb in her hand that Batman is probably the only guy left that's crazy enough to understand her, and so she douses the fuse of the bomb and proceeds to take sexual control of the situation.  Resistant at first, Harley's advances border on rape, but Batman can't help himself.  This results in a very strange and twisted relationship forming where dominance switches back and forth quickly and very few kinks are held back.

Jocelyn Isnt Here

I'm very interested in this. Can we start tonight?
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Kelo

Probably not, but I can get a post up by tomorrow, unless you'd like to start it off tonight and I can reply in the morning.

Jocelyn Isnt Here

Yeah! We can start today when you sign back on <3
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Kelo

Ready to start whenever you are.  PM me if you'd like to work out any more details.