Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Mindhazingsquid

Blank

Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

Diabolus Lupus

that was cool and funny. I liked the 'botched' disclaimer at the begining.

The Dark Raven

Hee.

Love the Tesla coil music.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Oniya

Damn, the people at the Boston Museum of Science said they couldn't find someone to volunteer to do the plate-mail test.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Avi

Tesla coil FTW.  Is it wrong to want to be the guy in the chainmail suit, just to feel that badass? XD
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Mithlomwen

That was so cool!  *wonders what kind of Star Wars fan you have to be to try something like that*
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Mindhazingsquid

Oh, I get it now, he's just acting as a conductor not actually effectng the tune.  I thought he was 'playing' it like a giant lightning Theramin.

MusicNeverDies

Wow. I want one of those. :)

*starts a donation box* Anyone wanna help?

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Oniya

One Tesla Coil, enough power to run it, and a suit of FULL chain (there must be a helmet with at least a mesh face guard in order for this to work.)

The reason that this works is because the electricity takes the path of least resistance to the ground.  Metal has a lower resistance than flesh.  This is also the real reason that being in a car in a lightning storm is safe - it has nothing to do with the rubber tires.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Oniya on March 23, 2009, 09:51:37 PM
One Tesla Coil, enough power to run it, and a suit of FULL chain (there must be a helmet with at least a mesh face guard in order for this to work.)

The reason that this works is because the electricity takes the path of least resistance to the ground.  Metal has a lower resistance than flesh.  This is also the real reason that being in a car in a lightning storm is safe - it has nothing to do with the rubber tires.

So no chainmail bikini??? That was how I planned on funding it!

Oniya

If you want to wear a chainmail bikini, just make a regular Faraday cage.  There's a lightning exhibit at the Boston Museum of Science that has the presenter inside a Faraday cage while two Tesla coils zap around him or her.