Pretty Maid Battle (Interest check)

Started by Rune, November 06, 2015, 12:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoanieSappho

Name: Catrin
Position: Staff
Sexual Preference: Everything
Desired Kinks and Fetishes: Bondage (being bound/doing the bondage), being dominated, dominating, spanking (receiving and giving), most bodily fluids
Limits: Blood, non-consensual stuff, scat and extreme pain
Appearance:Very feminine, short and slender with big blue eyes and soft golden-blonde hair and a very slender, dainty figure. Looks innocent.
Personality: Utterly devoted to Mr Black and willing to do just about anything for his approval. Soft-spoken, feminine and sensitive. Especially sensitive about her gender situation and can be provoked into tears and/or violence if pushed on that matter. Rather artistic, both drawing and playing three different instruments and loves pretty dresses. While very open sexually, needs consent before she's willing to do anything and is hesitant to do anything witout consent unless directly, explicitly and forcefully commanded by Mr Black otherwise.

Pre Mansion Info
Name: Dai Jones
Back story: As well as suffering from one of the most stereotypically Welsh names ever, Dai made a rather serious mistake when he was fifteen, coming out as trans to parents who were not supportive of this. Very much not so. Half running and half thrown from his home, Dai tried to live as well as he could on the streets, but it didn't go very well at all.
At least until he was found and offered employment by Mr Black.
Although initially expecting the worst, the years since then have proved to be the best of their life and they have absolutely no wish to ever leave Mr Black's service or side, both because of the shelter and recognition of Catrin's true gender, and because of the quiet feelings Catrin has developed for her master.
Who she knows has absolutely no interest in Catrin's current body.

Who is your best friend?
Who is your biggest rival?
Who are you secretly in love with? Mr Black
What is your secret desire? To be turned fully female. And/or Mr Black.
What is your biggest fear? Having to leave and go back to the old life

P-please, Master ... (Semi NSFW)

Crash

I have to say this seems interesting....

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Angie

Quote from: Crash on November 09, 2015, 03:14:09 PM
I have to say this seems interesting....

Come play with us Crash! Enter the world of sexy genderbent maids!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Crash

I think I might.  I will have to do some thinking and image searching tonight when I get home.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Yukina

I hope I'm not too late. :)

Name: Sakurako Sazaki
Position: Maid
Sexual Preference: Females
Desired Kinks and Fetishes: Sakurako is quite the vanilla virgin, though feel free to ignore her will and subject her to whatever you feel like
Player Limits: No anal, gore, or mutilation. Otherwise, go nuts
Appearance:

Personality: Sakurako is quite the meek girl, having such low self-esteem that it's common to hear her cutely stuttering about whenever she speaks. When not kidnapped against her will, one would easily find her cooping up with a nice book in her apartment, the surrounding area decorated in everything relating to anime and manga.

Pre Mansion Info

Back story: Sakurako had been at a convention in one of the few times she actually left the comfortable shell of her apartment, currently cosplaying Nagisa from her favorite visual novel, Clannad. After spending most of the day swiftly avoiding the camera flashes of one Choko Hiydeki, she was clearly parched and desperately in need of a drink. It seemed luck favored her as a passing Tomoyo cosplayer offered her own, only for her to quickly pass out due to its spiked contents. Sakurako was easily sent into a panic as she woke up in a strange mansion dressed up in a french maid outfit. Her feelings of worry only grew as found that not only did she now bare a curvier figure and a head of blue hair, but a DD-cup chest and telling bulge in her panties as well.

Who is your best friend? Sakurako isn't really good at making friends.
Who is your biggest rival? Sakurako isn't that hostile.
Who are you secretly in love with? Sakurako hasn't fell for anyone yet.
What is your secret desire?
What is your biggest fear?

What other information is required?

Angie

Quote from: Yugishogun on November 09, 2015, 09:44:14 PM
I hope I'm not too late. :)

Sexual Preference: Females
Desired Kinks and Fetishes: Sakurako is quite the vanilla virgin, though feel free to ignore her will and subject her to whatever you feel like
Player Limits: No anal, gore, or mutilation. Otherwise, go nuts
Appearance:

Personality: Sakurako is quite the meek girl, having such low self-esteem that it's common to hear her cutely stuttering about whenever she speaks. When not kidnapped against her will, one would easily find her cooping up with a nice book in her apartment, the surrounding area decorated in everything relating to anime and manga.

Pre Mansion Info

Back story: Sakurako had been at a convention in one of the few times she actually left the comfortable shell of her apartment, currently cosplaying Nagisa from her favorite visual novel, Clannad. After spending most of the day swiftly avoiding the camera flashes of one Choko Hiydeki, she was clearly parched and desperately in need of a drink. It seemed luck favored her as a passing Tomoyo cosplayer offered her own, only for her to quickly pass out due to its spiked contents. Sakurako was easily sent into a panic as she woke up in a strange mansion dressed up in a french maid outfit. Her feelings of worry only grew as found that not only did she now bare a curvier figure and a head of blue hair, but a DD-cup chest and telling bulge in her panties as well.

Who is your best friend?
Who are you secretly in love with?
What is your secret desire?
What is your biggest fear?

What other information is required?

Oh if you were somehow late I'd raise a stink until either you were let in or I was thrown out. I'm putting Sakurako as Choko's secret love, you mind? :D

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 09, 2015, 10:05:47 PM
Oh if you were somehow late I'd raise a stink until either you were let in or I was thrown out. I'm putting Sakurako as Choko's secret love, you mind? :D

Glad to hear it, Angie. Go right ahead. :)

Rune

Right now it appears we have 3 maids and 2 staff members. I will create the introductory thread tonight. To begin, Mr Black has summoned everyone to the study for orientation. He will begin the contest with a quick contest in how to properly greet a staff member.

Yukina

Rune

Updated Suki's Friend, Rival and Love information.

Evalon

I have a hard time figuring out Aviana's. I mean leave Friend, Rival, and Love interest blank for now until something calls out.
Feel free to call me Savannah
Current Posting Rate: Slow, hoping to speed up soon.
In the quest to discover yourself the first thing you realize is who you are is not really who you are.
Lover of anything body-swap related! Have a body-swap story you'd like to play out? Hit me up!

Ideas | On-Off | YIM Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Yukina

Quote from: Rune on November 10, 2015, 12:14:16 PM
Updated Suki's Friend, Rival and Love information.

It's "Sakurako", not "Sakurado" by the way. :)

Angie

You know, I won't lie...after a few weeks of game time pass, Choko may be more open to open relationships...

EDIT: Added a very NSFW image to Choko's sheet.

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 10, 2015, 12:35:48 PM
You know, I won't lie...after a few weeks of game time pass, Choko may be more open to open relationships...

EDIT: Added a very NSFW image to Choko's sheet.

It looks wonderful. :)

Angie

Quote from: Yugishogun on November 10, 2015, 12:41:02 PM
It looks wonderful. :)

Would Saku like some of the tea that Choko seems to have prepared? ;)

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 10, 2015, 12:43:07 PM
Would Saku like some of the tea that Choko seems to have prepared? ;)

Does she have a choice? :)

Angie

Quote from: Yugishogun on November 10, 2015, 12:43:44 PM
Does she have a choice? :)

Well she could say no and Choko would just drink the tea...all on her own...with no one to help her...So sure you have a choice, but is it really a choice you wanna make?

Rune

Sorry. I had it right 1 out of 3. Fixed now.

Quote from: Yugishogun on November 10, 2015, 12:24:32 PM
It's "Sakurako", not "Sakurado" by the way. :)

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on November 10, 2015, 12:45:09 PM
Well she could say no and Choko would just drink the tea...all on her own...with no one to help her...So sure you have a choice, but is it really a choice you wanna make?

*Sakurako drinks it with the largest blush on her face*

Rune

Does Choko go around with 'it' hanging out? I was going with the plan that Suki didn't realize Choko was so equipped and could be surprised later.

Angie

Quote from: Rune on November 10, 2015, 12:48:30 PM
Does Choko go around with 'it' hanging out? I was going with the plan that Suki didn't realize Choko was so equipped and could be surprised later.

Oh no, she doesn't go around like that. I just saw the image (which is incidentially the first image result on Google for "Futanari Maid") and immediately fell in love. We can assume it's tucked in beneath the dress, but it does make a very impressive bulge if she gets, um, excited...

Evalon

I've updated my character sheet. For friends, rivals, and love interest I put down she hasn't yet acquired any of them.
Feel free to call me Savannah
Current Posting Rate: Slow, hoping to speed up soon.
In the quest to discover yourself the first thing you realize is who you are is not really who you are.
Lover of anything body-swap related! Have a body-swap story you'd like to play out? Hit me up!

Ideas | On-Off | YIM Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Rune

Zenkai

damnit. lose internet for three days and everything somehow accelerates to insane speeds  ;D am I too late for the party?

Name: Alyssa
Sexual Preference: Got all messed up! But whoever overpowers her should have no problem getting into her panties.
Desired Kinks and Fetishes: Loves being bound and helpless, but hates admitting it. Pain and asphyx fascinate her.
Limits: No scat please. Everything else should be fine.
Appearance: A 5'10 dusky-skinned woman with extensive tattoos. Long raven hair, brown eyes, full lips and firm breasts... and she had none of those only months ago. Her gait is still quite masculine, and somehow she retained... ah, her prior equipment as well, even if it's kept well hidden.
Personality: She is out of her depth here. She woke up after a particularly successful exercise at forgetting all about his job, wife and kids to find that she isn't in Kansas any longer. Or a man. Then again the new spot in life had other perks, such as freedom from a suffocating wife and job.

Picture-NSFW

Pre Mansion Info
  Name: Jonas Smith
  Back story: married, with children, and a job that was as suffocating as it was high-paid. Occasional attempts at drowning his sorrow in multiple shot-glasses failed spectacularly at most times, until someone noticed all the silly things he murmured while mostly inebriated... There was a tattoo, done as a dare. Things went downhill from there, quite quickly.

Who is your best friend? TBD
Who are you secretly in love with?
What is your secret desire? To stay like this forever! Although, actually admitting this is not likely.
What is your biggest fear? That this is all a dream, and that she'll wake up to yet another endless shift, cold white hallways and endless chores..

Rune

Not to late at all. The maids are just now assembling for the game introduction. Go ahead and post your entrance into the room in the game thread.