A lantern corp story: guardians of the multiverse

Started by zenpai, September 13, 2014, 06:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenpai

A lantern corp story: guardians of the multiverse

Plot:The guardians of the multiverse are bound to the area that holds the multivere. Anomalies are now happening which threaten to tear the muiltverse apart. The guardian chose member of the lantern corp to act as there avatars in the muliverse.

Settings: to start there will be 8 universe each with it only laws, rules, cultures, planets and belief systems. The constant rules between all the universes. ( physic with not change from universe to universe.)  the “()” shows which universe would likely have heroes from each corp.

Universe 1- the normal green lantern universe but Abin Sur never died. Which mean Hal Jordan never became a lantern (Green lantern)   

Universe 2- Atrocitus kill Hal Jordan then the guardians. Then in a final act of rage he blow up the central battery  releasing the green energy into the universe. Re activating the man hunters the only power able to hold off the man hunters was fear it self.(Sinestro Corps lantern ,)

Universe 3- In this universe the guardians used blue energy instead of green energy. (Blue lantern)

Universe 4- The orange lantern corp never turned on each other.(orange lantern)

Universe 5 -The  Indigo tribe is to group left to maintain order in this universe, as the other 6 corps. Have become one order with it members doing what ever they want. (Indigo tribesmen or tribeswomen

Universe 6 -The righteous rage of the red lantern is known thru out this universe. (red lantern)

Universe 7- this a universe with little to no love (Star Sapphire).

Universe 8- None of the lantern corps ever existed

Roles: Every PC as of now will be heroes, In that there working for the greater. There will be no cannon PC's. Anything else the Dc universe is completely fine.  The PC will come for one of the 8 universes. Your Pc can be of any race with one exception earthling cant be green lantern. The story wont be able to start with out at least one person from each corp. there is room form multiple members of one corp.

Rules: Fallow the Sites rules. The only personal rule I have is if you an issue with someone for any reason. try to find common ground and solve it. If you can't solve it that way then get a Gm or mod involved.

Other info: Apps
---
Name :
race:
Universe:
Corp:
history:
---
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

WeepingLiberty

Consider me interested.  ;D  How many people are you look for to start this?
ONs/OFFs & Absences<---Updated 9/8

zenpai

I looking for at least 1from each corp. I need at least 6 other characters. If willing you can play multi characters. I will play what ever corp is left. My character idea fits into all the corps.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

WeepingLiberty

My comfort zone is about 4 characters... The best corp fits for me are universes 3,5,6 and 7.

Above 4 characters gets a little much for me, so ill give a shout out to find some more peeps if you don't want to play more than one.

zenpai

I was only planing on playing one character

zenpai

Still looking to if anyone is interested

zenpai

Is there anyone interested in this idea

WeepingLiberty

I am very much still interested in the idea, but I've had no luck in my search for another interested party.

zenpai

anyone still instrested

WeepingLiberty

I am, but I guess that's no surprise there huh?  ::)

zenpai

I am working on profiles but cant find a good race to make them

zenpai

bumb

zenpai

hey i am still looking for people to play member of any of the corps

WeepingLiberty

Bump bump, still interested. C'mon peeps, let's get this going. Somebody has to be interested?

zenpai

Liberty can you post or send me your characters  so i can know what i need to play.

WeepingLiberty

Quote from: zenpai on October 22, 2015, 07:51:36 PM
Liberty can you post or send me your characters  so i can know what i need to play.

Absolutely. Let me just dig them up from the depths of my computer and spruce them up a bit. It has been a while since I wrote them.

WeepingLiberty

Turns out that I can't find the originals anywhere on my computer... So I guess I have to start all over, here are the WIPs:

WIP

Name: Jacob Halloway
race:
Universe: 3
Corp: Blue Lantern
history:
~~
Name: Jadaria Brookes
race:
Universe: 5
Corp: Indigo Tribe
history:
~~
Name: Kasari Liesma
race:
Universe: 6
Corp: Red Lantern
history:
~~
Name: Skylar Marx
race:
Universe: 7
Corp: Star Sapphire
history:

zenpai

WeepingLiberty

Really? I thought I read somewhere that there was a dude somewhere in that mix... Hmm, must have misread it or something. I'll change it.

EDIT: Changed Sky and Jake around, now he's Blue and she's Violet.

WeepingLiberty

-_- so much school work. Is the semester over yet?

Okay, so I have a question for you. Is there anywhere you can point me to with sector and race information? That's honestly the only problem I'm running into. I can't seem to find sufficient information on the internet to give me an idea about what the other sectors are like, let alone what race belongs to what sector.

zenpai

first pick a hero  or villain you like.  look up there race if there from the Dc universe it will tell you the sector there race is from.
Example: katar hal is a Thanagarians from Sector 2682
Kal-El is a Kryptonian from sector 2813
J'onn J'onzz is a Martian From sector 2814
Thaal Sinestro is a Korugaran from Sector 1417
You get points if you can tell me the superhero names.

If all else fails make it up with in reason.