Evil villain seeks doll or plaything for their pleasure (M or F lf F/TG)

Started by Ron Don Volante, November 23, 2011, 12:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Don Volante

Hi everyone! I have another thread more for switchy types so I decided to open another one for more submissive minded lasses! As with my other thread, I'm more than willing to discuss details and variations. I usually prefer to have an evil female assistant

Office

A rather corrupt and evil COO of a major financial institution is interested in a young intern or entry level employee he manages to spot by chance. He offers the girl a huge bump in salary as his new "personal assistant." When she gets there, however, she finds out that her new boss and new job aren't quite what she had in mind. (M for F)

Domestic

Marlon Dean is a very successful man in his mid 40s. When he got married at the age of 24 he had a girlfriend on the side who was 20 years old, the same as his wife. His wife got older but the age of his girlfriend always hovered between 18 and 20 as he kept upgrading to a newer model. He found that the meaner and more greedy the girl the more fun he had. Now, 20 years later, his new girlfriend is as pretty as she is vicious and is not satisfied with being second place. She concocts a plan to turn the pretty naive wife into something very very different. (M lf F to play the wife and one to play the girlfriend though I can play the girlfriend)

Cyberpunk

coming soon....[/s]

High Fantasy

coming soon...

(still looking for a good picture)

Again, these are broad strokes and I have many many details in mind but love to hear twists and turns that other people may have for the stories! Hope to hear from you folks soon!
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.