Nutmeg's Story Ideas

Started by Nutmeg, November 19, 2011, 08:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nutmeg

Ok here is the essence of one idea I'm exploring to kick off in simple format of RP play in one shape or form. I'm actually quite curious to see one-off responses from interested parties as to their male's choices lol.  This may actually work as an interesting social thread experiment than anything long term, short and sweet (which helps with my busy lifestyle)- if people would like to add and play like that, I can add to that part of the forum for laughs and fun. Feel free to post or to PM. I'm currently exploring an IM play of this with one person but can't help but be curious of other related ideas.

1. Scenario 1 (simple) - the Slave Auction with a Difference

Three women or girls if you will, stood to that secret auction block in the dens of one club. The man watched from the dark corner as they were brought out on display. He could not see the others to the booths, but he had access to the buttons to make his own bids in sums of 1000's at a time.

The first girl was young, slender but clearly used to the procedure, timid and shy and very much the submissive. She was long haired and blond, blue doe eyes and relaxed in her bonds, giving no resistance to the guards, willingly giving in to ease the burden and hurts she might experience.

The second held her head high. Her hair long again and a shade of russet red, green eyed, taller than the first with a few more curves to her frame. Her stance smacked of 'lady', scared but trying not to show it, 'stiff' upper lip of her predicament.

The third was almost growling and pulling to her bonds, staring down the guards and shooting hard stares to the shrouded booths, daring. This one was a dusky dark girl, toned muscles, coppery brown skin, clearly trying to show herself as strong and a fighter, fierce but careful study one would see her own fear in the whites of her dark eyes.

The question is, who are they, who is the male in focus, where are they and what happens next? More so, which does he choose for he is clearly there to make a selection.

Let the game begin.