Various Ideas From LadySky's Imagination[One on Ones & Group RPs]

Started by LadySky, September 19, 2009, 09:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

For the new year I decided to create two new threads where I can keep all my One on One and Group Ideas organized. Below are the links to those threads.

Group Game Ideas

One on One Ideas

Game Ideas From LadySky's Imagination

If any of the below interests you please PM me with your ideas and such.

As a devout fan of the western movie or novel I find myself desiring a Western RP.

In my mind I imagine a couple possible scenarios~

First
A tough cowboy meets his match when he must hire a female horse wrangler. Cassidy Hillman has spent more time on the back of a horse than on her own two feet. Cassidy's father raised his little girl the best way he knew how when her mother died before she turned 2 years old. Hoping to keep her safe he taught her how to fight dirty and how to shoot like a man. When she began developing into a lush female he dressed her like a man and taught her how to hide her beauty underneath a dark hat. Unfortunately he did his job well and Cassidy is now a woman trapped in a man's world with a woman's desires.

Burying her father was the hardest thing Cassidy had done. Now she was scared, something she never thought she would ever feel. Her father had just accepted a job training horses for a new ranch and Cassidy needed the money something terrible. Making a man believe she could do just as a good a job as her father however was going to be difficult at best. Deciding to simply show up and prove she could work horses better than any man around was her only choice and she was scared, very scared.

I figure this would be a One on One RP and I would play Cassidy Hillman.

Second
Two tough Texas Rangers rescue a hot headed, smart mouthed lady. As they travel to return her to her waiting family they discover she is the perfect match for them both. Out under the stars the three discover the intense sexual attraction that they all have together and the men decide she belongs to them and they intend to hold onto the wild lady. Unfortunately someone else wants her just as badly and he intends to take her.

So basically the Rangers rescue her then delve into a wild sexual romp with her and then decide she belongs to them. The badguy comes back and kidnaps her once more and this time really makes her pay for what he sees as her betrayal. The Rangers must find and save the woman they love. Her name would be Lesley Ann Marie Davis...

I figure this story could involve myself as the hot headed lady and two others who would like to play the two Texas Rangers. Another player for the mad bastard who kidnaps her from the Rangers would be cool, however whoever takes this role will have to accept that in the end he will be killed. LOL

So this would be a Group RP of 4 players.

Third
A small town in wild Montana and its inhabitants. A story about the struggles and loves of the tough men and women of a wild and untamed country,

This could be a group game with several players.

I would like to play a couple characters in this game. My first girl would be a former prostitute trying to run the local hotel and gain respect and friends in the little town. I figure she would have to fight old enemies that might track her down and her special someone would have to be a man who would not be swayed by her past. He would be perhaps a halfbreed who is good with a gun? Someone the town really really respects and depends on though, someone who could help her to be respectable for the first time in her life.

My second character would be a schoolmarm or perhaps a mail order bride? Whatever that turns out to be she would be very innocent and a virgin. Tough and smart but very unsure of herself as a sexual creature. I see her husband as being very harsh and not wanting love at all, just wanting to breed a wife, LOL. He falls for her no matter how hard he tries not to.

I think with the right players this town could have many many adventures! Bad guys abound in the old west and the town could always be fighting to protect each other and grow.

Fourth
She was born Melanie Brooks though she does not remember ever being called by anything other than Adoette. Her families farm was destroyed along with her mother, father, grandmother, and three siblings when she was only 3 years old. Adoette escaped death by climbing into a tree, watching the masacre from high above. The chief noticed her and took a liking to her strength and courage, thus taking her and raising her as his own. Adotte has lived her life among the Cheyenne, happy and loved.

Now she has been "rescued" and finds herself at a fort, surrounded by men leering at her and women loathing her. She can speak English, all the people of her village could but refuses to respond to her captures. Her entire village was burned to the ground in the rescue, her family all murdered ruthlessly as she was taken away.

I would like this to be a One on One, a story of a strong man who takes Adoette as his own despite her ruined status in the "white" world and her hatred for all things "white". Somewhat Non-Con I am thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~More to come, that is it for the Westerns...

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

LadySky

A few pictures that I would love to build RPs off of~~~~~~~~

Name~ Hillary Sharp  Age~ 21

Obviously this picture inspires me to a D/s setting.
How did she get in this position? Who put her there?
What happens to her now?

Want to develop this plot with me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name~ Princess Pyralis Konstantinov  Age~ 19

Description~ 5'2/123lbs./34C/21/36, Soft Strawberry Red hair that reaches well past her bottom, though she always keeps it tightly braided and pinned. Her eyes are unsettling, a fiery red that always seemed filled with a great sadness. Soft silken skin with a olive coloring and a tiny frame complete her regal appearance.

Background~ Pyralis's father is a demon, her mother the royal princess of a small unknown country. Her mother was given in marriage to the demon when she was but 17 only to die giving birth to her daughter one year later. Raised in the royal household of her grandfather, she has been taught and trained as a princess, though kept hidden from the outside world due to her otherworldly appearance. Her grandfather has taught her since birth that one day she would be summoned by her demon father, though none of them know when he will come or what he will use her for.

Abilities~ Never falling ill, healing instantly from any wound, she would seem to be impervious to age or sickness. Mastery over fire speaks of her demon heritage.

I imagine the story would revolve around her being summoned and put to use in some way by her father, perhaps he will force her to marry another demon?
Set in medevil times? Let me know your ideas and thoughts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MORE TO COME....
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

PhantomPistoleer

I like the group Western--  but I'mma wait and see if I toss in a wild pistolero.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

LadySky

I would love to see the group game get a following!

I imagine if we could get 3 players and myself we could begin and add characters as people become interested.

So if your interested let me know!  XD

LadySky

Jack Stalker

Drew Barrymore is pure filth!  XD  *which is good*

How about a Clint Eastwood style 'ambiguous man with no name', you think he's going to do the right thing in the end, maybe, but you aren't quite sure if he's really a good guy until 'it' hits the fan...

Keeps an eye on Drew Belle, but doesn't want to take advantage of her... until she 'wears down' his resistance.

LadySky

I have recently had the urge to be in a vampire story! I have read several vampire novels lately and find the genre to be calling for me!

If anyone has a group game idea with vampires let me know because I would love to find one to join! One on One as well, though I think a group game would be more exciting.....

Rachubka

Vampires are cool! But there's like a genre within a genre for vampires and the like...

For one, there's that silly Vampires Vs. Werewolves type of story. (I mean silly like, sometimes it gets childish! I like that kind of story)

Then there's something along the lines of Buffy, where Vampires are organized an just want to cause shit and eat people, and slayers and witches are organized to make sure they don't cause shit and eat people.

Thheeeeeen, there's the vampire in the modern world who just want to be loved! And can sometimes include werewolves and causing shit.

Not sure what you're looking for a in a group RP. The last one has the most potential for having as little violence as possible. :P

LadySky

Look into Christine Feehan's Dark Series and you will see the kind of vampire story I am interested in.

Rachubka

Soooo, kinda like the last one example I had! Sort of. I've read some of the books before but it was ages ago. :S I could work with an idea if you have one already.

LadySky

I do not really have an idea or format set up in my mind, I don't want to GM anything either....I just want to join something.  ;D

Rachubka

Oooh... well, I guess that changes things. lol We coooould just figure something out, or just put an interest check thread out there for just this idea. If I feel like I'm up to it I could GM something, I'm just often kinda lazy. in making stuff.

LadySky

Well my hope is that someone with an idea and a desire to GM the idea will see this and hollar at me.  XD

Jecht

I'd love to do either a western or vampire one. I love Underworld and I think it might be an interesting concept to try either in a group or Solo.

As far as the western, I just really want to be a Clint Eastwood type character. He's just a plain old badass.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

LadySky

For the western I am willing to GM...I have a setting and idea for that *points up to the first post* I have hopes of getting a group RP going for that setting actually.

Jecht~ Clint Eastwood is definitly a perfect badass! Every small town needs one of those!

QuoteI imagine if we could get 3 players and myself we could begin and add characters as people become interested.

senshi32

LadySky

LadySky

Town:  Silver Springs, CO

Year:  1869

Population:  522

Profile Form~

Name
Sexual Orientation
Physical Description
Personality
History

For those who are interested in being a part of the Western RP, I have decided to set up a few more setting ideas.
Above is a map of the town, where it is located in Colorado and the population. Obviously this is a small community, a new town still in the wild west though there is some law and order to be found.

If you are interested and would like to submit a character please use the above form to create your character and PM the profile to me! Maybe we will get this town rolling soon!

A couple things I want to include in the group game....

1. Please be sure you will be around for the actual game. In previous RPs I have noticed a trend of people wanting to join a game and create a character but then....they disappear and never actually post more than once or twice. If you are not sure you will have time or you think you might disappear after a week or two....um...please don't join?

2. I believe in storytelling. In every RP there are times when a post will only need one or two sentences, that is normal and to be expected. However......as the NORM, I expect people to post replies with at least 2 paragraphs, 3 sentences each. That is not much to require for those who truly want to tell a story, which is what I expect for those I RP with please. I like to make my posts several paragraphs long and would like my writing partners to feel the same way.

3. Homosexual characters and couples are welcome in this RP. It would be a sticky situation, filled with difficulties in the old west but if you want to go for it, I welcome it!

My two characters~~~

Name:  Belle Fredrickson

Sex:  Female

Sexual Orientation:  Heterosexual

Physical Description:  The perfect whore, or so she has always been told. 5'3/118 lbs./36C/22/36 Small body frame, thick wavy blond hair(natural) that falls to hips. Big brown eyes that hold shadows and loneliness, soft silky lips that are naturally pink and plump. She is small but with the curves of a voluptuous woman, rarely wears makeup as she has smooth, colorful skin that beckons men to touch.

Personality:  Belle is a mixture of many various personalities. Having spent her life in the business of pleasing others she tends to wear a mask, making many wonder who the real Belle is. On the one hand she is a fighter, never allowing anyone to push her around or tell her she cannot do something she wants to do. Hot tempered and known to smack a man's face or tear a room to shreds once she snaps. Then again, Belle is a people pleaser, never letting her smile fall, though many can see the falseness of her grins. She is desperate to have the approval of others, trying hard to be happy and respectable at all times. In private....nobody is really sure.

History:  "You were born a whore's get, you will die a whore's get." Belle will never forget her mother's dying words and she will never believe them.

Belle does not know who her father is, he could be any one of a hundred men who passed though Denver, CO. Her mother was the daughter of a whore and thus the tradition was to continue with Belle. Raised in a fairly well ran whore house in Denver, Belle was introduced to her first customer at 13 years old. Her mother took great delight in the $20 she sold her little girls virginity for. Belle worked in the office of the house as much as possible however, paying close attention to the money matters, the business side of things, her mind soaking up everything she could and her heart making plans for a better future for herself. Saving every penny she could get her hands on, Belle waited for her moment of escape to come. Two years ago the time finally arrived.

Her mother lay dying of some unknown disease, her body ravaged by the horrible abuse it had endured. Belle told her mother of her dreams for a better life, her mother made sure she set her daughter straight with her last breath. Belle decided she would not allow her mother to be right, she took her savings....and the savings of the whore house owner and disappeared into the wilds of northern Colorado.

The residents of Silver Springs know Belle in a fallen woman, she cannot hide that whore stain she has in her eyes. Unable to prove this however, she has been accepted into the community, though her hold on acceptance is very very fragile. She owns the local hotel and works hard to make her business a success. A small restaurant is in the hotel and Belle's has become the hot spot in town for food, gossip, and chatter. She has been told her hold on respectability cannot last unless she marries a honest man but Belle is staying stubborn, the idea of being under a man's rule repugnant to her after the life she has led. What respectable man would have her anyway.....

Name:  Annie Doyle

Sex:  Female

Sexual Orientation:  Heterosexual

Physical Description:  Sweet, angelic, and soft. 5'6/132 lbs./36C/25/37 Thin and willowy yet soft and curvy enough to catch men's attention. Raven black hair that falls in tight thick curls all the way past her bottom. Soft brown eyes that remind everyone of chocolate, pale creamy skin that has never been burnt by the sun or harmed by illness. Strong body, ready for hard work, though she is clearly a proper lady born and bred. Her stubborn chin and pert little nose gives a small clue as to how tough she can be.

Personality:  Quiet and fairly subdued, Annie is relaxed and not one to get worked up...unless pushed. Fiercely loyal to those she cares for, Annie can be hell with a shotgun and is an excellent rider. Dreams of being a wife and a mother, wants a home of her own and a man who she can respect. She is happy and spirited, though somewhat innocent and naive where men are concerned. Hard working and sweet to a fault.

History:  Born and raised on a small horse ranch in Tennessee, Annie has arrived in Silver Springs, CO looking for a dream. Her mother died when she was only 11 and her father married again within a year. She has 3 half-siblings, all of whom she adores and loves and practically raised as her own. Her stepmother has no use for her, causing her trouble constantly over the years.

Annie was engaged to the the local preacher's son but he was killed in the War Between the States in 1862, leaving an 18 year old Annie devastated and alone. Over the last few years her situation at home has become intolerable and Annie realized she wanted more from life than to simply exist. Deciding to leave the devastated Southern States and try for a life in the West, Annie signed up to be a mail order bride.

She has just arrived in Silver Springs to meet her intended, full of hopes and dreams....and more than just a little fear.

Jack Stalker

Quote from: LadyLeopard on October 23, 2009, 08:32:24 PM
For the western I am willing to GM...I have a setting and idea for that *points up to the first post* I have hopes of getting a group RP going for that setting actually.

Jecht~ Clint Eastwood is definitly a perfect badass! Every small town needs one of those!

Clint Eastwood eh? I wish I had thought of that... LOL

*Points at his first post in this thread*

Alas, I am now in another western game, so unless that collapses (which I hope it won't) I won't be available for this one... sorry.

LadySky

Below is a character concept I created and the first post for her. I had wanted to develop a One on One story with her but the game has fizzled out. I really like her and would like to run a story with her still.

The idea was she would confront a werewolf that was much stronger and more powerful than she was prepared for and this werewolf would take her as his captive. The story would develop from that point forward.

I do not want this to be just a smut story with sex scene after sex scene. I would really like a relationship to develop between her and the werewolf, good and bad. Naturally I hope for some good sexual content but I really tire of those who just want that and no storyline.

If you just want sex and no story, please don't contact me. Otherwise, PM me with your ideas or interest!  ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Ivory Manilov

Description: 5'6, 126lbs., 34C/24/34, Thick brunette hair that reaches to just below her bottom(always kept in a braid), Chocolate Brown eyes, Soft pale skin, petite body frame. Strong and well muscled she is a healthy, vibrant, and powerful woman.

Personality: Serious and calculating, Ivory is always at work no matter what. She rarely laughs or plays, always preferring to train and fight, keeping her body and mind ready for the enemy. Loyal and good, she is all about helping to keep those weaker than she safe. She seems cold and distant but truly she is passionate, and wild under the cool facade.

History: Ivory was born to be a huntress, her family has spent centuries guarding those of the world from the dark creatures of evil. At 7 years old Ivory lost her father, he was killed in battle against a large pack of werewolves while protecting a small village in France. Her mother dedicated her life to training Ivory and her younger brother Michael. When she turned 18 Ivory left home to apprentice with a great hunter named Logan Jackson, a dear friend of her fathers. From the beginning Ivory was swift, calculating, and brutal, never hesitating before a kill. Now Ivory works alone, is a strong and powerful huntress and she lives to bring justice to the evil roaming the world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[/s]

The world was quiet as the snow drifted slowly to the earth. People slept soundly in their homes, safe and secure, or so they assumed. Ivory stood still in the empty allyway, her gut told her there was a werewolf near even if she could not find proof of the creature. Slowly she scanned the hidden shadows of the long ally, her eyes restless as she noticed everything and anything. For weeks now there had been one killing after another in this rundown neighborhood of London and Ivory knew it was a werewolf to blame.

As she continued along the streets Ivory pulled out her phone to check in with her mother, she never let a day pass without touching base.

"Mother, it is Ivory. Everything alright at home?" she said softly, bending to inspect a large paw print left in the snow. It was at least a day old and left by a very large werewolf. Ivory grinned, her eyes cold and calculating, she knew her gut was right. The killings had been careful, others believed it to be an animal but Ivory had known a werewolf was hunting in this section of the city and for days had been looking for proof.

"Hello darling! Are you still out in the snow? Logan told me he was sure those attacks were purely animal not werewolf so why are you freezing your rear off silly girl!"

Ivory rolled her eyes and sighed, her mother was a seasoned warrior, a trained huntress just as she was but still talked to her as if she were coddling her baby daughter.

"Logan is wrong, I just found a werewolf print no more than a day old Mother. I was right." she stated with more than just a little bit of arrogance.

Logan was her mentor and her leader and Ivory thoroughly enjoyed any chance she had to prove her skills over him. She loved him as she had loved her father and she loved to prove him wrong.

Ivory smiled and straightened, she had hunting to do.

"Oh dear....I had hoped Logan was right. It is good you listened to your gut darling, always follow your gut. Will you be home tonight?"

"No, I am going to follow this trail, though there does not appear to be one really. This werewolf is smart, he knows what he is doing. I am going to stay out here and find something....I have this feeling, I know he is near."

Ivory pulled out her handgun, keeping it close to her thigh as she picked up on another faded paw print.

"Be careful, Michael says hello and I will make a big lunch for you tomorrow. I love you Ivory."

Ivory smiled, "I love you too Mother, Michael also. I will see you tomorrow."

She slipped her phone into its case on her belt and stalked forward, she was sure the beast was out tonight, she could feel him...

LadySky

I was looking at the below pictures today and thinking.....what if we did a game about seven women who were cursed with the seven deadly sins. They could be ancient and powerful women who fell from grace and as punishment were cursed with a specific sin. I got this idea from a series I read called, Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter. In the series it is men who are cursed and they find mortal women who are their soul mates. I was thinking in this game the women could be the ones with the curses and they find men who are their soul mates. Just an idea that popped into my head, I could see doing a One on One with someone if nobody is interested in doing a group game.

I was thinking that each of the sins could effect the women in strange ways...like for Sloth, perhaps she is not a lazy person but anyone who comes into contact with her skin falls into a coma! Thus she has been unable to have physical contact with anyone or anything living for hundreds of years....until she meets him. For some reason her soul mate is immune! I was thinking I might like to play Sloth.

MzNurse

If you're still looking for people for the western town, I have a father/daughter team that run a general store.  I originally created them for a game on another site that I no longer belong to, but I can dust them off and resurrect them, if that's ok?
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

LadySky

I would love to have your characters! There has been very little interest in the western however. Thus far nobody has joined yet. :-[

MzNurse

Well let me see if I can drum you up some business.  I wanted to do a thread very similar to this and had some friends interested.  Let me see if they still are.  No point in me starting one if you've already got this one up.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

LadySky

Excellent! Though I will admit, I would not mind someone else GMing if they wanted to!

I can do it of course but I would not mind someone else running things either! LOL