Abducted by Tentacle Monsters - Delta [Needs More Monsters]

Started by AndyZ, October 21, 2012, 01:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

The story is rather simple: girls from various points in time have been abducted (typically they see a flash of light and have no memory of anything else) from any point from the present back to prehistoric times.  They wake up in a specially prepared room on the spaceship where tentacle monsters can ravage them.

If you just want to play a generic tentacle monster, that's quite fine, and I wouldn't even ask for approval except that I've had some issues in the past.  If you want to play something a little more complex, place it here for approval.

Here's the sheet for girls:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Current Clothing:
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition:
Pregnancy:
Copious amounts of cum:
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Vaulera

Am I allowed to use the same girl as last time, or should I create a new one?

AndyZ

Using the same girl is fine.  It'll mean that you already know how to work the black box and can show the other girls.  Presumably you got put back into stasis at some point and have been thawed out now.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

AribethAmkiir

Andy, I have to admit that I'm interested and I was interested in the last interest thread, but since I haven't been following that one what's new or different about "Delta" vs the game being advertised right below it on the "group's wanted" thread?

AndyZ

Basically just a reboot so that people who are new don't have to wade through all the stuff from the old game.  I figure from now on, I'll use greek letters, unless people have a better idea for the ship name.

That, and it's easier to attract people when they don't have to read through a few hundred other posts.

AribethAmkiir

Very true.  I was just wondering if it was a sequel or reboot.

AndyZ

well, a different ship, but it'd look very identical to others, at least from the perspective of the girls.  (The dorm for the girls is pretty modular.)  I'd set up new threads so that people didn't have to read through all the old stuff, but new people wouldn't have to know anything that happened before and old chars could just say that they got cryogenically frozen and woke up on this new ship.

I don't honestly know what the difference is between a sequel and a reboot.  I'm guessing sequel means old chars can be reused and reboot means everything starts fresh.  Characters who want to be brand new again even if they were played before may be if they so choose, though if two girls used to know each other and one is brought over and one is fresh, it'd help to talk about that beforehand.  Most likely, the girl who already went through this would just have known someone similar but different, and the new girl would actually be new, but it could just as easily be amnesia on the part of the new girl.

It's admittedly not a game with a lot of overarching structure.  I rarely post much of anything myself and just leave the girls and monsters to get acquainted.

Silk

I'd be interested in getting back into this as well, likely using my old character too.

Wheresmycow

What kind of posting rate are you looking for?  I can toss off short posts more easily than detailed ones, but my posting rate fluctuates like crazy on a daily basis.
Want to know more about me?
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

AndyZ

Ideally, you should match up whatever girl you pair up with at any given time.    If you're playing a monster, it's perfectly acceptable to spend a great deal of posts with a rapid character and then disappear for a while when RL draws you away.  If the player of a girl needs to disappear for a while, she can put the girl into cryosleep so that they know the player won't be playing her for a while.

Wheresmycow

Hmm, definitely more feasible for me over a conventional posting schedule.  I kind of have an idea for a tentacle monster, something like a creature who's mostly ooze surrounding a metallic sphere center.  The ooze can be manipulated, shaped or hardened, so it could form tentacles if needs be or different kinds of appendages.
Want to know more about me?
My Intro Thread
My ONs and OFFs

AndyZ

Sounds okay to me.  I'd ask for more but you don't need a whole lot for monsters.  It helps to have one that's a little more flexible in order to hit the girl's ons/offs.

Astrofig

Rage

Hmm, I'd be interested in playing a monster.

But a little more different to normal.

It would be humanoid in shape for the most part, and that's just an outer shell, when undergoing activity with the girls, tentacles and other appendages can/will erupt from the shoulders, groin and other key joints.

If that seems too out of the way... Then I'll stick with generic ;)
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

AndyZ

Quote from: Astrofig on October 23, 2012, 09:01:09 AM
Do you still need more women?

Yep!

Quote from: Rage on October 23, 2012, 09:20:52 AM
Hmm, I'd be interested in playing a monster.

But a little more different to normal.

It would be humanoid in shape for the most part, and that's just an outer shell, when undergoing activity with the girls, tentacles and other appendages can/will erupt from the shoulders, groin and other key joints.

If that seems too out of the way... Then I'll stick with generic ;)

Sounds okay.

Rage

Alrighty, I'll wait for the threads to appear... Or I'll go hunt, if they've already been made
In a restaurant.

AndyZ

Rage

So, where's this sheet for monsters... I only see one for Girls here :/
In a restaurant.

AndyZ

OutlawHarlot

Looks like I joined at the right time, sense it's all getting started again.

Name: Sonia
Appearance: (NSFW? )http://www.smoothieluv.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Jordan-Carver-1.jpg (NSFW? )
Year abducted: 2012
Personality: She is very kinky and submissive.  She'll fit right in though probably won't struggle too much after the initial shock, if anything she'll be a willing slave in the end.  Quick to giggle and blushes easily despite still throwing her body to the masses she's open and friendly to all. 
Current Clothing: Poor girl was abducted in just her nighty, awe!
Please indicate your preference: For a more complete list check out my o&o's's in my siggy.  (Especially if you're trying something other than a strait up tentacle monster)
Oviposition: No
Pregnancy: Yes
Copious amounts of cum: Most definitely yes!  Fill me up and coat me in it!
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Sure

Though what do I do now or are we waiting for a bit to get more people joined before we can post ect?  Also, do I have to wait for approval like the past one?
Being with me is like having sex while camping...it's f*cking intense!  He he, always looking for new partners!
Oh and I made an O&O page here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=154282.0
And a rp request board here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159209.0
"Oh no! A tentacle monster, and here I am in this short skirt...whatever will happen next?"

AndyZ

You do have to wait for approval, though it usually doesn't take very long.

Sonia - Approved

Oh hey, guess you didn't have to wait long at all! ^_^

OutlawHarlot

Quote from: AndyZ on October 23, 2012, 12:11:58 PM
You do have to wait for approval, though it usually doesn't take very long.

Sonia - Approved

Oh hey, guess you didn't have to wait long at all! ^_^

he he yay!  Do I have to post this char description somewhere else now, or just show up in the girls dorm and wait?
Being with me is like having sex while camping...it's f*cking intense!  He he, always looking for new partners!
"Oh no! A tentacle monster, and here I am in this short skirt...whatever will happen next?"

AndyZ

Put a copy of the sheet in the Character Sheets area, then put down a post in the Girls Dorm of waking up and looking around.

OutlawHarlot

Quote from: AndyZ on October 23, 2012, 12:14:44 PM
Put a copy of the sheet in the Character Sheets area, then put down a post in the Girls Dorm of waking up and looking around.

A'righty sounds good!  Thanks for the help and creating what I'm sure is to be a fun place!  Look forward to finding some monsters now.

Sethala

Not sure if I really have the time to join this, but I'll toss an idea in anyway, see if you're ok with it, Andy.

Basically, a succubus that also has with her a "pet" mimic, that's able to take on the form of clothing.  Something like these images: (warning, very NSFW) http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=living_clothes.

The succubus doesn't really have tentacles of her own, but her pet is able to form as many tentacles as needed.