News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

sure I do that all the time

if I tried to do school work but just couldn't focus? :-\
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

Sure - focus is overrated sometimes.

If I just randomly took days off of work because I felt like it?  (Though not too many :-))

Captain Maltese

Yeah. The effort alone shows that you are trying and that means a lot.

That's not much of a work moral, is it?

Would you like me if I have a quiet introspective day?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Kazuume

Of course, we all should have those sorts of days.

...dropped something sticky all over the floor and forgot to tell you so that when you walked into the room your socks stuck fast?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Hmm.. I'd be torn. I'd not be so sure about you having 'forgotten' to tell me. I'm not so sure I'd like you for that. Especially if I was then stuck walking around barefoot.

.. if I kept asking what time it was.. every 31.1 seconds?
*See Pillory*

blackdeathskulls

Sure, I do it sometimes

If I enjoyed the thought of your fangs going into my skin?

Mordred

Why yes indeed.. I would very much so.

.. if I let a naughty little drop escape from such a bite.. to catch a moment later as it trickled down over your lovely soft skin?
*See Pillory*

blackdeathskulls

I believe so, yes

If I bit gently back, with my ordinary human teeth, on your neck, right above your collar bone, when you least expect

Mordred

Heh.. ohhhhh, a feisty bundle of life who likes to bite the biter, eh? Bring it on, I say! Just be careful.. those drops inside me pack quite a wild little punch.

.. if an inhuman sound of pleasure escaped my lips while large hands grabbed and pulled your bite deeper?
*See Pillory*

blackdeathskulls

Oh, most definitely :)

If I bit slightly harder, then stopped suddenly, teasing you?

Mordred

Hey.. you are cheating somehow, right? Find some long-forgotten scroll that tells my twisted little secrets? Yeahhhh, I'd like you.

.. if I lean forward and whispered with a sound that no living thing should hear.. things that caused your swirls of blood inside to squirm and quiver in anticipation of a ravenous, deeper bite that was soon to come?
*See Pillory*

blackdeathskulls

Hmm most definitely yes  ::)

...if I brought you even closer, leaned in to whisper something in your ear, and just licked right below it, straight down your neck, to your chest?

Mordred

That's a rhetorical question, yes? Feel that buzzing humm in the air? That's the growling reply from a *has to think.. one was added recently.. shit*.. 1701 old vampire saying a hearty yes.

.. if such an act had a way of changing those adorable little cells you got racing inside your juicy little veins.. so when I was near, they would always whisper into your depths, nudging you closer to my fangs?
*See Pillory*

BrokenShards

Nothing like being driven by ones impulses, or forbidden desires.

If I chose to stimulate your mind before your body, satisfying any hunger for knowledge or art?
Ready to write when someone requires.

Breathless Intent

I'm sure I'd like you very well for doing that! One can never get enough mental stimulation!

...if I took you to a museum filled with the type of art that you least enjoy?

BrokenShards

How can I not enjoy it in such fine company?

...took you to a lakeside lodge in the middle of a forest area?

Veluux

A perfect holiday.

If I took you deep into the heart of a humid torch-lit cave... furnished with only fur throws and shoddy log furniture?

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

BrokenShards

As long as I don't get a splinter I'm happy.

Took you mountain biking, getting covered in dirt and grim before diving into the lake of the lodge to bath in the warm waters.

Veluux

I do enjoy playing hard and getting dirty.

If I took you to a paradise so wonderful you weren't allowed to leave after seeing it, because the locals believe you'll bring back tourists that would destroy it.

BrokenShards

Remain in paradise forever? How will I survive.

Took you to the movies then dinner and then a nice glass of wine/cup of tea and a long conversation at your place, before finally sleeping on the sofa?

Veluux

Its a tight fit for the both of is, bit there's plenty of room if you sleep on top of me.

If I took you on a wild adventure through a Brazillian jungle, carried you into a secluded hut, and then told you I burned the map that leads home?

BrokenShards

I'd miss my home comforts I think.

Chose to not take you to a party like you wanted, but to a small secluded area to gaze at the stars.

Veluux

A spontaneous change of plans usually doesn't bother me - so long as it's dumping the boring indoors and a crowd of people for the freedom of the wilderness and the pleasantry of close company.

If I move more slowly than you would expect/want/desire?

BrokenShards

Variety is the spice of life.

surprised you with tickets to a round the world cruise on a luxurious ocean liner.

Veluux

I wouldn't like you. I would LOVE you. That would be.... AWE-SOME!

If I asked you to dog-sit my Boxer for a week! (I don't have one, but REALLY want one!)