The Libertine (M/F, Bondage/Extreme, Historical) - Closed!

Started by ambrosial, April 30, 2012, 07:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ambrosial

Update: Currently taken. I will preserve the idea below, in case I get the urge to open it again. Thanks so much, everyone, for reading and for your interest!

The Libertine (M/F, Bondage*, Historical - 18th century)

*(I'm also willing to include more Extreme elements, if my partner is interested. See the list below for things I'd be open to including, if that is the case. All of the below are negotiable, depending on the particular tastes of my cowriter)

Possible Kinks:

• Bondage, of course!
  • Orgasm denial/control
  • Whipping/spanking
  • Groupsex/orgies
  • Blood and knife play
  • Branding
  • Piercing/needle play
  • Incest
  • Watersports

The Plot:

Think of lace, corsets, fans, classical music and elegant balls. And then let your mind wander to consider what happens behind closed doors: ropes, riding crops, and candle wax.

I want to start a rp centering on the 18th century (think Marie Antoinette and the Scarlet Pimpernel) and its darker, sexual side (like the Marquis de Sade). I don’t intend to follow or even borrow from the 2004 film The Libertine, but if you have seen it, that does give you some idea of the mood I’m imagining. I envision this as a story with some character development but a healthy dose of sex and eroticism. It's not the most original idea, I'll grant, but with my co-writer's help, I think we could have a sexy little plot on our hands.

I’d like to play a female character opposite a male character (a writer of any gender may apply!), both of the aristocracy, and would like to focus the plot on her introduction to his “perversions” and taste in bondage. Just what his tastes are and which particular kinks we include are dependent on my partner's own preferences, but I'm open to wide range of potential elements (see list above). If my co-writer would be interested, I’d be happy to play more than one character and open up the plot to group pairings, M/M/F or M/F/F or some other combination.

If you are interested, please check my O/O’s and PM me (instead of replying to this thread). All ideas and variations are welcome (maybe the male character is secretly a vampire or a lecherous uncle - who knows!), and I’d love to hear your thoughts to develop this rough idea into a naughty, fun rp!

Inspirational Images - A few fun historical illustrations for inspiration; NSFW

Images
We'll make the honeysuckle jealous.

Ambrosial's Wine Tasting - Original and Fandom Plots (Updated May 2014)
Ons and Offs and Current RP - Updated Sept. 12, 2014
Avatars- For a visual sampler (Updated June 2, 2013!)
Absences - Semi-Absent Through 01/20/15. Please read!

ambrosial

(Updated - see above. Plot currently taken.)
We'll make the honeysuckle jealous.

Ambrosial's Wine Tasting - Original and Fandom Plots (Updated May 2014)
Ons and Offs and Current RP - Updated Sept. 12, 2014
Avatars- For a visual sampler (Updated June 2, 2013!)
Absences - Semi-Absent Through 01/20/15. Please read!