Whenever You Want Me (M seeking F) [closed]

Started by thymoit, October 31, 2011, 03:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thymoit

This idea has been playing around in my head.  I decided to see if there are any takers.

William and ??? grew up on the same block.  She had a crush on him from a young age that only grew stronger over the years, but in high school they moved in different directions.  He was a bit of a bad boy, played football, rode a motorocyle and dated a lot.  She was a brain and a late bloomer and didn't date at all.

Junior prom he was dating a cheerleader.  ??? went to the junior prom with a female friend, not a date, they just went together.  On her way back from the bathroom she saw William and his cheerleader slipping off into a dark hallway.  Unable to help herself she followed and spied on them.  There was some heaving kissing, but the cheerleader balked at going down on William.  She stomped off.

That's when ??? walked out from the darkness and volunteered to blow William - no questions asked.  It was her first sexual experience and he didn't even kiss her first.  Afterwards she made him a promise, she was his, whenever he wanted her, no strings attached, all he had to do was call.  She didn't ask to be his girlfriend, just his booty call and she promised not to tell.

Roleplay starts with that scene, it will jump through their lives in a series of sexual encounters:
  • Taking her virginity
  • Random booty calls in high school
  • Before / During / After other dates in high school
  • Senior prom - reprise
  • Taking her anal virginity
  • Being the girl at his bachelor party
  • Fucking her just before she walks down the aisle at her own wedding
  • Fathering her children
  • Sleeping with him while his wife is in the hospital after giving bith to his child
  • Others to be added, any important life milestone

While this story will skip forward through their lives and focus on sex scenes and is cheating story, it is also intended to be romantic.  They do date, sleep with and marry other people, but the two of them are the real loves of each other's lives.  This is along the lines of Same Time Next Year, but more extreme.  Every truly important moment, every milestone, they are there for each other.  They don't live together or even date and the romance is mostly expressed through sex, but there is a bond between them stronger than any other in their lives.

There will also be a status inversion half-way through the story.  He starts off the big man on campus.  She offers to be his secret mistress at first largely because she feels that he is out of her league.  In college she grows and shines maturing into a beautiful woman.  She goes on to become a professional, a doctor, lawyer, politician or such.  Meanwhile he stays blue collar and she is out of William's league.  She marries someone high status for his status.  Yet, she'll always be his whenever he wants her and he will always call.

Please send PM if you're interested

thymoit

Onlygotlove has applied for this story and I'll be playing through with her.