Hope of Eve *Literate player wanted*

Started by Aragem, February 22, 2010, 02:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

I was inspired for this story by the anime Blue Gender and the video game series Halo. 

Blue Gender was a series that I watched on Adult Swim late night several year ago.  It was about a young man Yuji Kaido who was afflicted with a disease called B-cells and is put into cryo-genesis until a cure is found.  However, he is awaken 22 years later when the planet is overruned by mutated monsters called Blues.  A group of soldiers from an orbiting colony, where the human race had fled to for survival are under orders to bring "sleepers" back with them because their B-cell disease is the key to destroying the Blues and making Earth safe for humans again. 

Halo, as most people know, is about the human race defending themselves from the Covenent, a alien alliance who is determined to wipe them out.  I'm not very familiar with the Halo series, I know only the basic storyline, but fortunately the game I'm proposing is very loosely based on it.

My story:

Eve Merridon is diagnosised with a sickness that slowly breaks down the body's functioning abilities.  She'll either suffer a slow death or she can under go cryo-genesis until a cure was found.  However, during the 50 years that she sleeps, alien life has been discovered and it is not friendly at all.  An attack on humanity is made and the human race is loosing the war.  Humanity is barely holding their own in small fortresses protected by the United Military who use guriella tactics to fight back. 

However, hope comes.

Scientists discover that the alien race is susceptible to a certain disease that Even Merridon and others like her were diagnosised with.  Thus, a military unit of handpicked elite soldiers are sent out to recover the Sleepers, people who may have survived while in cryo-genesis and bring them to a labratory that is hidden away in South America. 

All the units, save for Eve's has either self-terminated due to long sleep or malfunction.  Only Eve is left to deal with the hell that the Earth has become and the cold ruthlessness of the soldiers who are determine to complete their mission regardless of her emotions or sanity.  They WILL get her to their destination come agressive aliens or hostile raiders.

This is a mature story, but not because there is a lot of sex.  Mostly this is a story about relationships and hardship and loss.  Eve is a woman taken from a life of conveniance to a hellish world of where everything she knew and love is gone and dead.  The soldiers have been harden by the heavy toll of war throughout their lives and are determine with their mission, knowing it may end the war and save countless human lives.

The player I want for this game should be able to handle at least three characters, the soldiers.  I am open to more characters being utilized.  The characters should be gritty and soldiers who have seen war their whole lives.  And also have developed personalities.

As for sex, well, three guys traveling with a single woman, then there might be sex; however, this is an important woman of which the mission revolves around, but that is not to mention that stress might need to be relieved. 

If you are interested, then please PM me. 

Aragem

Aragem