Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Boru

You missed it, so I win.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Amelita

I win, for... well for being me. *grins* Any objections?

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Brian Boru

Yes, I'm taking the win and signing off - so I guess its mine for keeps  *smooches* love...have fun today.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Amelita

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

kimbersee

i woke up just to win!

Amelita

and get it stolen while you were rubbing your eyes ;)

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Amelita

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Amelita

Harley Quinn

Hmph.  -runs with it-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

tsk -goes after her on the Yamaha...

Harley Quinn

-jumps on the Yamaha, pushes her off and takes off with the win-  ;D
Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

laughs and watches the bike stop, out of gas... runs and gets win

Harley Quinn

-chases after her, snatches the win away-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

tips her location off to the cops, gets the win when they drag her away... :P

Harley Quinn

-gasps-  Traitor!  -breaks out of Arkham for the gazillionth time, finds her and steals the win back-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Immortal Cherubin

*Calls Batman, and tips Harley off, before stealing the win.*

Sorry Harley I had to do it.   :'(
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Harley Quinn

The nerve!  You just wait, I'll get you for this.  -casually steals the win back as she's carted off to Arkham again-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

takes the win from her cuffed hands and winks... Hey, I made up for it ;) I changed the avatar just for you :P

Harley Quinn

Let me guess, it was the guys who complained.  I like that avatar. 

-pulls her back by her hair and snatches the win back-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

lol yeah ;) not enough skin... they've gotten used to the nakedness...  I like her too.

grabs her and distracts her with a tickle, hen grabs the win

Harley Quinn

Subtlety can be sexy, too.

Hey!  That's not fair!  -takes it back after recovering-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Amelita

personally I think this one is hotter, I like the idea of having to peel some clothes off... And she has a very sensual curve in her pose.

-sneaks the win into her pocket while explaining...-

Harley Quinn

I completely agree.

-smirks, seeing the move and then reaching forward to pull it from her pocket-  Mine.
Ons/Offs - Absences