E wedding. (Duncan&Mkkdreams)

Started by Duncan, October 21, 2009, 09:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duncan

Turning to look at the officiant Duncan smiled and said "I do."

Xearts

Nods, and looks to the groom.

Duncan, I have not the right to bind thee to Mkkdreams. Only you have this right. If it be your wish, say so at this time.
O/Os

Emotions blind us. Passions corrupt us. Adoration brings only pain. But I wouldn't trade a moment of my pain, corruption, and blindness for all the peace and tranquility in the world. After all, how boring does that sound?

Duncan

Duncan turned again to look at his bride as he spoke in a soft tone. "It is my wish."

Xearts

Nods, smiling, and looks to the bride.

Mkkdreams, I have not the right to bind thee to Duncan. Only you have this right.  If it be your wish, say so at this time.
O/Os

Emotions blind us. Passions corrupt us. Adoration brings only pain. But I wouldn't trade a moment of my pain, corruption, and blindness for all the peace and tranquility in the world. After all, how boring does that sound?

mkkdreams

Her gaze having never left Duncan until this point, she looked at Xearts and smiled.

"It is my wish."

Xearts

He smiles happily and speaks slowly and clearly, his voice echoing so that all can hear.

Now, as you are in agreement, Duncan, please repeat after me.

He ricites slowly, allowing for the groom to repeat after him.

You cannot posses me for I belong to myself.  But while we both wish for it, I give you that which is mine to give.  You cannot command me for I am a free person, but I shall serve you in those ways you require and the honeycomb will taste sweeter coming from my hand.  I pledge to you that yours will be the name I cry aloud in the night, and the eyes into which I will smile in the morning.  I pledge to you the first bite from my meat and the first drink from my cup.  I pledge to you my living and my dying, each equally in your care.  I shall be your shield for your back, and you for mine.  I shall not slander you, nor you me.  I shall honor you above all others, and when we quarrel, we shall do so in private and tell no strangers our grievances.  This is my wedding vow to you.  This is the marriage of equals.
O/Os

Duncan

Duncan did as the officiant asked and repeated each word perfectly.  His hands reached for hers as he finished speaking and he smiled as he found them hot like his.  Sweat quickly formed from the combined heat and his eyes locked onto hers.

Xearts

As Duncan finishes, the officiant turns to the bride.

Mkkdreams, as you are in agreement, please repeat after me.

He ricites slowly, allowing for the bride to repeat after him.

You cannot posses me for I belong to myself, but while we both wish for it, I give you that which is mine to give.  You cannot command me for I am a free person, but I shall serve you in those ways you require and the honeycomb will taste sweeter coming from my hand.  I pledge to you that yours will be the name I cry aloud in the night, and the eyes into which I will smile in the morning.  I pledge to you the first bite from my meat and the first drink from my cup.  I pledge to you my living and my dying, each equally in your care.  I shall be your shield for your back, and you for mine.  I shall not slander you, nor you me.  I shall honor you above all others, and when we quarrel, we shall do so in private and tell no strangers our grievances.  This is my wedding vow to you.  This is the marriage of equals.
O/Os

mkkdreams

With a soft licking of her lips, she gently squeezes Duncan's hands and repeats the words that the officiant had recited.  Eyes shining brightly with the emotions the words caused, she blinked back a tear and managed to get through it without a single mishap.

Xearts

Smiling brightly, he looks to the congregation.

Before the exchanging of rings, the couple will recite what they have written for one another, a showing of their feelings for the other.
O/Os

Duncan

Duncans swallowed hard as he hoped to god he could remember how to say this correctly.  "Ke aloha nei wau ia 'oe mai ka manawa e ho'omaka.  O'oe ke kumu no ko'u 'ala 'ana, the kumu no ke ola, ke kumu no ke aloha.  Ke hanohano wau ia 'oe i na manawa a pau, ke hi'i wau ia 'oe i na 'eha 'oe, ke honi nei au i kou kaumaka a ha'awi ia 'oe i na mea apau.  Aloha wau ia 'oe.  Mai ka wa mua a i ka manawa a pau."  He looked down into her eyes and waited for her reaction to tell him if he did.

mkkdreams

A single tear slipped down her cheek as he spoke the language that was native to her and foreign to him.  Giving him a smile and a nod to acknowledge just how much she appreciated his effort, she had to swallow the lump in her throat before she could speak her own words of love.

"Ku'uipo, 'o'oe ku'u 'uhane, ku'u pu'uwai, ku'u aloha.  Ua pomaika'i ia'u ma ka la e hui maua a pulama wau i kela pomaika'i no ka manawa a pau.  'O'oe ke kumu no ku'u mino'aka, ke kumu no ku'u aloha, ke kumu no ku'u ola.  Ku wau mai kou 'ao'ao a kako'o 'oe in na mea a pau.  Ke ha'awi nei au ia 'oe i ko'u mau mea a pau.  Ke aloha nei wau me ko'u mau mea a pau.  Ke aloha nei au ia 'oe i ka wa pau'ole."

She knew he wouldn't understand what it meant, but it came from her heart and there was no other way she could find the words to convey just what she felt for him.

Xearts

Smiling with unrestrained joy, he nods to the Best Man, signalling he should hand the rings to the couple.

The Circle is a perfect figure, without beginning, without end, with no area of weakness. It is a symbol of the Cycle of Life, of birth, death, and rebirth. This shall serve as a physical reminder of your vow, and that all things begin and end and begin again.

Duncan, if you will place the ring on her hand and repeat after me.

Recites as the groom places the ring on his bride's hand.

This ring I give to you is a symbol of our love, and of the promises I have spoken to you on this day.
O/Os

Duncan

Duncan took the rings from the bestman and placed it to the tip of her finger.  Looking down at her eyes he said. "This ring I give to you is a symbol of our love, and of the promises I have spoken to you on this day."  With that he slid it on her hand and smiled.

Xearts

Nods and turns to the bride.

Mkkdreams, place the ring on his hand and repeat after me.

Recites as the bride places the ring on her groom's finger.

This ring I give to you is a symbol of our love, and of the promises I have spoken to you on this day.
O/Os

mkkdreams

Following the words of the officiant, she takes the ring and slides it onto his finger, her eyes not leaving Duncan's.

"This ring I give to you is a symbol of our love, and of the promises I have spoken to you on this day."

TheLegionary

* arrives late * seats quietly close to the door because He may have to quit soon * watches the ceremony repectfully, trying to understand it *

Xearts

He raises his voice so all can hear again.

By the exchange of these tokens of your love for one another, so are your lives interlaced. What one experiences, so shall the other; as honesty and love build, so will your bond strengthen and grow.

Takes a length of red silk ribbon, shining brightly in the midday sun, and drapes it across the lover's joined hands.

Woven into this cord, imbued into its very fibers, are all the hopes of your friends and family, and of yourselves, for your new life together.

Ties the ribbon around their wrists, tight enough that it wouldn't untie by accident.

As this knot is tied, so are your lives now bound. With the fashioning of this knot do I tie all the desires, dreams, love, and happiness wished here in this place to your lives for as long as love shall last.

In the joining of hands and the fashion of a knot, so are your lives now bound, one to another.  By this cord you are thus bound to your vow. May this knot remain tied for as long as love shall last.  May this cord draw your hands together in love, never to be used in anger. May the vows you have spoken never grow bitter in your mouths.

Raises their bound hands so all can see, and speaks to all.

Two entwined in love, bound by commitment and fear, sadness and joy, by hardship and victory, anger and reconciliation, all of which brings strength to this union. Hold tight to one another through both good times and bad, and watch as your strength grows.

Gestures grandly to the sky above and grass below.

Above you are the stars, below you are the stones, as time doth pass, remember...

Like a stone should your love be firm. Like a star should your love be constant. Let the powers of the mind and of the intellect guide you in your marriage. Let the strength of your wills bind you together, let the power of love and desire make you happy, and the strength of your dedication make you inseparable. Be close, but not too close. Possess one another, yet be understanding. Have patience with one another, for storms will come, but they will pass quickly.

Raises his arms above his head.

It is with this blessing, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.
O/Os

Duncan

Sam clapped and so did many others in the crowd as Duncan stepped forward placing a hand behind her neck and pulling her into a passionate kiss, which lasted a bit to long as Sam tapped him on the shoulder and coughed. Duncan broke away from her lips and smiled to the fellow on lookers.

mkkdreams

A second before she was pulled into the kiss, she looked down at their joined hands and couldn't believe that it had finally happened.  That she was now married to the man of her dreams.

With a small yelp, she was hauled into Duncan's arms, her breath being drawn from her mouth into his as he kissed her passionately.  Her hand was crushed against his chest as she lay her fingers over his heart.

When the best man tapped on Duncan's shoulder for his attention, she blushed as they broke the kiss, turning towards the gathered crowd with a smile.

mkkdreams

Once the ceremony was finished, the couple thanked the officiant, and then among much talk and glee, the guests and the newly married couple made their way back across the bridge and into the reception tent.  There they were met with a spread of appetizers to enjoy while mingling and eventually finding their tables for the feast to be served and the festivities to begin.

There would be food and drink galore, music provided by the most lovely of DJs, and fun that would last as long as people remained.

Beguile's Mistress

Shania Twain & Alison Krauss - Forever And For Always

Let us celebrate today
The love that binds eternal
That brought these two together
Forever and For Always

auroraChloe

After enjoying the interesting ceremony, she watched the happy couple make their way to the reception area and slowly followed with the mingling crowd.

a/a 8/21/17

Talia

Laurrel, always happy to see to hearts joined, happily follows the crowd to the reception. Very excited for the newly married couple.
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Beguile's Mistress

Mkkdreams and Duncan, I wish you every happiness and joy that life can bring  and thank your including me in your celebration today.