Kara Danvers

Started by Kara Danvers, April 07, 2023, 07:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kara Danvers

Kara Danvers - Supergirl

Hey guys! I thought I would bump this, and see if I can find a good one on one! Thank you so much for checking this out! I'll try to be pretty succinct with this, as I would rather spend my time writing with someone than writing up a long description of what I want. Also, I tend to prefer a general theme, and then we work out the rest depending on our characters, selecting a setting that fits us both. I find that easier than having pre-set scenes and trying to find people to "plug and play" with.

So, to be simple, what I'm most looking for in a scene is one of two things. A scene where Supergirl (or Superman, if you're into the whole turning him into a sissy thing) ends up in some sort of peril, or a bad way, or something slice of life and cute with adventure or romance. So many ideas could work here, but a few options could be:

Blackmail - You find out her secret identity, what do you do with that power?
A trap - You set a trap for the girl of steel, how do you capture her and to what end?
Room mates - Cliche I know, but living together, you knowing her secret. Would you try to romance her, or would you have more sinister plans?

That's just a few, but you could literally list ideas for this all day! I'd love to discuss things with a partner and see if we can create something between us! Let's write something amazing!

Preferred Genders

Intersex or Trans females,who present as females
Females
Males

Desired Kinks
Faves

Dub Con - Just sexy.
Romance - I'd love to have Kara date someone long term, but it has to be the right person.
Slice of life - What happens in between the panels of the comic book. Movie nights, relaxing, just life.
Oral fixation - I have one.
Assisted Oral - I find it super hot for another girl to help and coax me into giving oral. Fuck.
Girls with "Extra" - A female presenting person with a cock. Yes, please.
Clothing play - I love to be dressed up. Something hot about it. Make me wear something with your evil logo, or something humiliating.
Socks - I have a HUGE kink for this. Make me wear them, make me worship yours. So many things. I only like them on feet, and the feet of females and myself.
Gifs - Show me whats happening. So hot.
Humiliation - A BIG one for me. Perhaps my biggest kink. You want a weakness for Supergirl? Here it is.

Yes

Non Con - I know everyone isn't into it, but I adore it when done correctly.
BDSM - Very hot when done correctly.
Gags - Hot, but again only when used in a sexy way.
Hypnosis. - I love this, but I only like it when you use gifs as the method. Ask me if you need more into on this.

NO

Underage-ONLY 18 and over writers and characters.
Growth/shrinking
Extreme gore
Vore
Scat

IDEAS

Kara and Lena
I have NO idea how I've been roleplaying as Supergirl for this long, and never done this scene, but here it is. I'd love for this to go long term, but I'm open to thoughts on it. I'm happy for this to be "our" version of this story, and to break from canon, as long as we follow the general idea of them together. How, and why, are both on the table. Lets finally tell this story!
~ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ~
 ~ᴋᴀʀᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴠᴇʀꜱ~

djmistaoz

hi. I would like to chat and discuss any scene you like to do.

Kara Danvers

~ᴋᴀʀᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴠᴇʀꜱ~

Kara Danvers

~ᴋᴀʀᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴠᴇʀꜱ~

Kara Danvers

~ᴋᴀʀᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴠᴇʀꜱ~