Fortunately Unfortunate

Started by Sinna Mystika, January 02, 2010, 06:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinna Mystika

Sinna Mystika

Unfortunately, my internet will be cut off on Friday. I am so terribly sorry about this. It was unforeseen. I do not know how long until it is back on, I will have to find a new job. Again, I am so very, very sorry.

ArlenIronison

It's alright, don't worry about it. I've put an RP on hold before. I'd give you my e-mail since I log onto that more than Elliquiy, but, the staff will snip it out of the post. So, whenever you get back up, I'll try and check from time to time. Don't worry about the RP right now, go ahead an get your job and get steady again. I can wait.

Sinna Mystika

I can keep posting through probably Thursday, and I will let you know when I have posted my last. Thank you for being so understanding dear. I do hope I get internet again quickly.

Sinna Mystika

I have found someone that will let me borrow her computer every few days or so. It will be slow going, but I can still post. I'm going to do what I can to keep this going. It's my first RP, but I'm really enjoying this. That's if you don't mind.

ArlenIronison

Hey, sorry I haven't posted anything in a long time, real life caught up and ran me over like a semi-truck (metaphorically, of course). Had to help my friends with a lot of their problems here and there, worked on my writing a little, and had work, of course. Decided I should finally pop back around and try and get back into things.

I'm really sorry I didn't say anything until about a month later. Let me know when you get this, we can start up again when we both know we're here?

Sinna Mystika

I am sorry as well. I haven't had access to internet in a while. I hope you haven't given up on me..... I am trying to be on more from now on.

zemo8801

Hey sinna if you would like to play out something I will love to have a story with you.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Sinna Mystika

Dear heart, I would love to, but I can't at this moment. I am using phone-ternet for a while, and it keeps me from doing too awful much. I can keep up with this one I have going, but until I get real internet, I am not going to start any more games. I figure it is better that way. Perhaps when I have real internet again.....

ArlenIronison

I haven't given up on you quite yet, don't worry. I haven't been checking Elliquiy very often, but to see you're semi-active is a relief. I'm here whenever you need me (except for next week, vacation)

Sinna Mystika

I'm glad to see you've not given up on me. I will try to reply at least as often as you do. Have fun on your vacation, dear.

Sinna Mystika

Sorry I took so long to answer, dearie. I was ill. That last post of yours made me laugh. Hard. Something about the way he just says "what," and nothing else. It was quite amusing.

Sinna Mystika

I'm sorry. My muse left for a few days. I think she went out for a beer and forgot to come back..... -_-

ArlenIronison

Hehe, it's alright, I'm still around (sort of)

Sinna Mystika

By the by, I should be able to post more often. I have internet again, so it's a wee bit easier to post. Phone-ternet just doesn't cut it.

ArlenIronison

Ah, that's good to know. I'll try and get on more often to check posts and get back to you.

Sinna Mystika

Oh, by the by, everything in that post was fictional. I had everyone in the house shouting random names and numbers with which to make the address and phone number. Just figured I should put that before I get in trouble or something.

ArlenIronison

I'm sure it was, not like I'd actually try anything. For all I know I'd get in touch with a pedophile in Turkey or whatever :P

Sinna Mystika

*chuckles* I just didn't want any of the higher-ups from the site thinking I was trying to give you a way to contact me. I don't know who would be stupid enough to give information like that to a perfect stranger, but I guess some people do.