Interest Check: Mass Effect RP [UN]

Started by thebobmaster, November 02, 2009, 04:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebobmaster

Well, the last group RP I tried to start failed to get off the ground, so I'm going to try starting another one. This is based in the universe of Mass Effect, a video game. If you haven't played the game, here is a link to get you some ideas of what kind of universe it is (hard sci-fi, by the way): Mass Effect Wiki. If you would be interested in a Mass Effect based RP, let me know. If I get enough interest, I will send a link to a character thread, also starting an OOC thread at the same time.

Edit: Also, there will not be any characters from the games featured, so don't worry about that section of the wiki. Just take a look at the races, weapons, classes, that sort of thing.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Niki315

*lurves* I think I have to get in on this ^^  I loved Mass Effect!

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Cassiopeia

I actually still have to finish playing the game *gets too easily distracted* but I LOVED the story and the setting while I was playing it.  I'll need to brush up a bit, but I'd definitely be interested! ^_^

Rachubka

Roidecinq

I would be interested. Loved the game and *whispers* liked the books.

Raveled

Very much in.  Maybe some sort of Human or Turian Engineer?
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

thebobmaster

All right. I think we've got enough for a decent game. I'll make a topic for character sheets and an OOC thread. I'll put the links here once I'm done.

Edit: Hmm...would the turians and salarians push this over into Exotic?

DigitLninja

Quote from: thebobmaster on November 04, 2009, 03:34:40 PM
Edit: Hmm...would the turians and salarians push this over into Exotic?

yes it would
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

thebobmaster

thebobmaster