What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Pussycat Dolls - Buttons

(I always say I can't understand why I like them, but man, this song is just sexy on the eardrums...)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

heart and soul - joy division  (remastered version *grins*)
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Jackson Browne - "Lawyers in Love"

Don't ask me why, but I adore this song...

Cherri Tart

why, Amberg? *grins*

Empty Shell by Cat Power

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Amberghylles

I don't know why exactly, Cherri but I just really enjoy it. 

Lithium by Nirvana

followed by:

Theme to Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law 

Bliss

Regina Spektor - Fidelity

To be followed by

Regina Spektor - Better

And then

Regina Spektor - Samson

...what?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

Turning Japanese by Oingo Boingo

next

I Would Lie for You (and That's the Truth) by Meatloaf

Cherri Tart

Ash and Smoke - Howard Shore (LotR:RotK soundtrack)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Amberghylles

What Am I to You by Norah Jones

next

Mr. Bad Example by Warren Zevon

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

wait, let me guess... next up... Regina Spektor? really, i need to start listening to some of the picks here.. they sound really, well... interesting :)

oh, and - Brown Paper Bag by Roni Size

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Apple of Eris

Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Bliss

Buckcherry - Sorry

Followed by

Blues Traveler - Roll To Me
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Apple of Eris

Goldfinger - 99 Red Balloons

And I just finished jumping around the room to a bunch of punk rock... time for a shower!
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Serenity Vixen

Errr...  Law and Order: Criminal Intent  :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Apple of Eris

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

strangely made

Turning Japanese - The Presidents of the United States

Followed by

Blue Moon - The Marcels

Apple of Eris

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

strangely made