FogCat's seeking M/M

Started by onefoggynight, April 27, 2015, 11:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onefoggynight

Hi, thanks for stopping by.

I'm going to keep things simple for ease of understanding, but in doing so might gloss over particulars. If you'd like clarification on something, let me know and I'll do my best to clarify.

If you're interested in playing, please send me a PM and I'll reply at my earliest convenience. Sometimes I don't reply immediately to a roleplay (though it's never a long wait) but I always reply to OOC banter as soon as possible.

I can play via thread, PM, email, or possibly Skype. I prefer PM or thread. My preferred pairings are M/m, though I might occasionally venture into M/f or F/f, and I find myself gravitating towards playing submissive characters.

I'm a literate, long-form player who prefers a third-person narrative. I love plot and story, but PWP is great too.

At the moment I'm craving using the Fallout universe, the setting and events taking place in the last two ES games (Skyrim or Oblivion), supernatural horror, Western, high fantasy, Feudal Japan, Classic Rome, or any number of things if you have some other specific plot bunny.

Thank you.  :-)
Because of a minor surgical setback, I'm going to be slow if not on/off for a few weeks while I go through physical therapy on top of the usual work schedule. Please bear with me.

onefoggynight

Because of a minor surgical setback, I'm going to be slow if not on/off for a few weeks while I go through physical therapy on top of the usual work schedule. Please bear with me.