Looking for anyone (Anything but M/M, please?)

Started by linkinpunk123, January 30, 2015, 05:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

linkinpunk123

Hello there. I was wondering if anyone might be interested in doing an RP with me? I'm not particularly picky when it comes to role play, but I am willing to discuss ideas you guys might have.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=213133.new#new- O/O

I often do not speak unless I am spoken to. If I have talked to you in the past, or if we are buddies, I may open up and start to talk to you.

1kevin

I'm looking for a rp partner preferably daytime some evening possible too. I like YIM as its immediate and lends itself to ongoing back & forth building a story. I'm open to most MxM  modern/realistic scenes. I particularly like playing younger 18-19 to an older guy 25-30+
If you're interested hit me up on yahoo IM [snip] (tell me your ID and you're from E so I'll accept you)
Or hit me up here.

-Please no personal information (such as IM handles) in the public boards. Thank you!
-Nic

linkinpunk123

Quote from: 1kevin on February 02, 2015, 10:03:29 PM
I'm looking for a rp partner preferably daytime some evening possible too. I like YIM as its immediate and lends itself to ongoing back & forth building a story. I'm open to most MxM  modern/realistic scenes. I particularly like playing younger 18-19 to an older guy 25-30+
If you're interested hit me up on yahoo IM [snip] (tell me your ID and you're from E so I'll accept you)
Or hit me up here.

-Please no personal information (such as IM handles) in the public boards. Thank you!
-Nic

Hello there. I thank you for offering this idea to me. However I have failed to mentioned my pairing preferences. I don't like to do any role play with M/M ideas in it. I only prefer to do M/F and possibly even F/F role plays. I also prefer to avoid using Instant Messaging systems, if you are asking that I do that with you. For me, I like to look back at the role plays I do with my many amazing partners, but Instant Messaging delete the messages you make at some point, and you can't look back to them. I don't really like that. As much as I appreciate you sharing your idea, I am not interested in it.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=213133.new#new- O/O

I often do not speak unless I am spoken to. If I have talked to you in the past, or if we are buddies, I may open up and start to talk to you.