What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowsteel

Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Nitro

Shadowsteel

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Nitro

Is enjoying this.'wonders if anyone notices'

Shadowsteel

noticed some time ago. Thinks back on whether it was obvious.

Nitro

How long can i keep this going before i think of things to say.

Shadowsteel

What actually started this insanity?

Merry Gentry

not sure what that avi is thinking, it's hidden from me  ;D
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Nitro

I'm late oh lord I'm late everyone wait for me.

Shadowsteel

Nitro

Shadowsteel

cant perceive what the one above, below, and to the side is thinking :P

Nitro

Shadowsteel

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Shadowsteel

If your so curious, please, do leave comments in my intro, its lonely :-(

has gotten her heel caught in her thong
(Want some help with that?)

Merry Gentry

Shadowsteel

She has a plan for me later. ;)

After she's been caught

Senti

la la la I have my invisable cloak and you do not. See how I have no avatar and I sneak through your boards unnoticed by the unwashed and avatatared masses. 

Shadowsteel

elephant has a spoon and is about to try to eat the kitty

Nico

Shadowsteel

Look into my leather and see how shmexy I am

Selene

Nico

Selene

one problem with leather chaps is that it's so hard to pull out my phone...