Justice League Reboot

Started by VoluptuousVixen, June 10, 2012, 07:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

I feel I should mention that this is still going down. Lois says her week's been rather dramatic.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

AribethAmkiir

Thanks for the update, I was beginning to wonder.

Lois, hope you get some time to breath come the weekend.  :-)

TheVillain

Think you can get up a no frills OOC thread at least?
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

VoluptuousVixen

VoluptuousVixen

Guys, I need help wth this rpg.
Can someone help me set it up? I hate been the moderator.
Im so busy and I really wanna play WW and Lois but Im so conflicted with work stuff.

Things in the bios need slight re-adjusting.

Green Lantern, no mention of Hal ore Kyle. John Stewart IS our Green Lantern, the first and only human Lantern.
Is he in a realeationship with Raven from my previous Justice League rpg???

Batman: I think its safe to say that mabye Dick Grayson and Jason Todd were the only two Robins.
No Tim Drake ore Damiean Wayne as yet. And I think Jason should stay dead.

the new Robin is his daughter? If hes only 38 shouldnt she be about 16 ore something?
Superman has YET to appear in this universe so no one can mention him please.

The JLA was the orignal line up from the comics. But its plausable they offerd Batman a seat and he declined.
Captain Marvel could very well be idolized in the same way Superman was in the original Universe.
"Oracle" is known as this very powerful indervidual, but their identity is a secret, even from the Batman.
Many people MAY still belive that Batman is now dead after his accident?

I think Mount Justice should be the former head-quaters.
Btw I seriously need help with this game to get it off its feet. 

TheVillain

I can help set it up, but I'm not taking over DM. :P

So what kind of help do you need? Like ideas on getting everyone together? Actually writing the stuff?

VoluptuousVixen

I need help getting people together really. xx

TheVillain

Any reason to believe these character weren't all at least reserve members to begin with? Just come up with some threats and call them up.

Ghostraven

I have an Idea to get the team together, well at least, two teams one in Gotham and one in Metropolis. I'll work on getting my Idea written up. I don't know where they lead but maybe someone else can brainstorm something to connect them.

I'm assuming that Raven and GL are not together, unless this RP is supposed to be a direct continuation of the original; which I'm assuming its not given the characters that are not present in the new game like Superman and a different Oracle etc.

TTYL

Ghostraven

VoluptuousVixen

My problem iS I don't have the time to set up the threads, finde pictures and all that.
as well I'm skeptical that people fill out great BIOS and then we never hear from.them again. I'm not a great leader in rpgs and I'm allready seeing signs this group will not work out.
people getting really invested while others fill out a half armed bio and then they vanish.
I dunno, I think all my past rpg experience is mateing me negative.

I did think of continueing from the past rpg because so much time and effort went into it.
my problem is I'm too god dammed indecisive.
I'm looking at the past rpg and I'm thinking why carnt we just carry on from.before? as the groundwork is allready there. but then I know others want to be brought on as new players. I.just font know. x

FragarachZ

So there was a previous game on this idea? Didn't know about that. *shrugs* Anyway, I'm still interested in this.

We could do this RP in an episodic style, with someone else directing each episode (reminiscent of the JL cartoon). For each episode, we'd OOC agree on the current GM (optionally even with a 'in the next issue/episode' preview) who'd forward the plot, but otherwise this would be freeform. Another merit of the episodic structure would be that we could introduce new characters or write out others as we go. So if the Flash can't join us for a while, he can still be introduced later, or a Superman might show up eventually. If someone is away or can't post for a while, it'd be still explainable story-wise, since an indefinite amount of time passes between each episode (from a few minutes to weeks possibly).
Just throwing out a few ideas there. What do you think?
O&O

VoluptuousVixen

Carrying on in the other game would be easier for me selfishly. But we ca skip ahead a month, all the threads are still up.
Is everyone ok with with this?

TheVillain

Would have to see the threads and characters to see if there's any problems, but I don't mind recycling if there's no issues.

Iblis121

I didn't even know there was a past JL game to begin with. I'd like to take a look at the threads, too.

Ghostraven

Here is the original JL game threads.

Here is the The New Justice League: OCC and Character Creation Thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=109027.0

Main thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=104702.0

The New Justice League: Case Files.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108049.msg5198787#msg5198787

Iblis121

...Was someone already playing Green Arrow in that RP? I'd really rather not have to tweak my profile.

EDIT: I've been made aware that Ollie was already a character in the last JL, and there are a few differences between that Green Arrow and the one I made. That being said, I may not be joining this game. I don't like the idea of continuing from were somebody else left off. We'll see, though.

AribethAmkiir

The game was advertized as a Reboot.  I really don't want to have to read pages of information to know what's "happened" in the game that is really just starting.  Further, a reboot to me suggests a new start.  I don't know if Zatanna was in the previous game, but I don't want to have things that player or character did affect how I play the character.

My understanding was that this was a reboot with characters we were putting our own spin on and that it was going to be a new game.

VoluptuousVixen

Don't worry guys, you can still put a spin on things. Storyline like the running down of the joker are still Canon. Zatanna wasn't claimed and the action will be taking place one month later. Meaning a lot if the stuff is considers past. X

VoluptuousVixen

Raven healed Oracle as her powers grew, meaning Babs can once again walk. She returnd to Gotham to spend time with her farther.
The former agicla TItan hooked up with John Stewart in the Watchtower. Captain Marvel is hanging around Metropolis Way.
Wonder Woman was in hot pasuit of Talia but lost her alng the way and resumed her realations with Superman.
Batman keeps a close eye on Metropolis as the Joker fights for his life on life support, will his attacker Jason Todd reamerge soon?
Harley Quinn is shacked up with Jimmy Olsen (in a way, and with Poisen Ivey) wanting revenge on jokers attacker.

Superman still lives at the fortress.
Lex is still at Large.
Martain Manhunter is in critcal care at STAR labs after luthor cotrolled him.
The league is still very much broken.

Thats all everyone needs to know thus far.
Questions?????

JDrew Spider

How about we just omit those old posts and and use the threads? It will save Lois from making new ones all over again and people can play who the want, how they want.
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

FragarachZ

The action here mainly seems to be around metropolis. Should we find reasons to take our characters there, or is it allright if the second team forms  up in Gotham first before merging with the league?
O&O

VoluptuousVixen

Its takeing me awhile becuse works so grueling. However my weekend is free and I inend to have rping fun and set us up.

Im doing 8 until 8 days at the mo.

But this rp will not fade away, im committed to it, I just need more paitence from you guys.
PS. im also takeing Harley Quinn too as my villian, love her.

Once again, so sorry for the delay.

LunarSage

Has anyone heard from cclayjr?

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Iblis121

Alright, loislankent xD I intend on sticking around, I already told ya. So no worries.

Also, LunarSage, I haven't heard from him in regards to this RP in a while. But since you wanted the part, and you actually have been around, I think it's only fair that you get the part of Captain Marvel. (Besides, I already have you marked down as playing Captain Marvel anyway. As I said before, I intend on making the profile page)

Iblis121

Doing a headcount. Who's still around?