News:

Main Menu

Started by Zakharra, June 23, 2005, 09:32:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zakharra

I know what I want my avatar pic to be. I just don't know how to get it in as my forums avatar. Nor do I know how to resize it or trim it.  ???

Arander

You might have to use some type of photo editing software to resize it. I'm sure there are some free trial ones out there that you could use. Have you tried fiddling with it to see how it would look? It appears you can link to it on the web, or upload the picture onto the site to use. Maybe doing one of those will make it turn out allright *shrug* I'm not to proficient with all that so just some random guesses for you  :-\
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

On's & Off's

Vandren

Quote from: Zakharra on June 23, 2005, 09:32:58 PM
I know what I want my avatar pic to be. I just don't know how to get it in as my forums avatar. Nor do I know how to resize it or trim it.  ???

If you don't feel comfortable using image editing software, I'd be glad to help out.  If you'd like to send the image over, I can shrink it for you.  Just PM me and I'll send my e-mail over, and get it done within 48 hours (I'd say 24, but Friday's my anniversary, so I'm not sure how much work I'll get done :)).

I highly recommend Paint Shop Pro (especially the Win 3.x version) as an editor, and it's shareware - the Win 3.x version never expires, is more user friendly, and works on Win 95 and Win 98.  I can't recall the URL, but Google "Paint Shop Pro" and it should pop right up.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Vandren

How's this look?  It fits the max reqs on AV sizes (I just tried it out as my own).
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Zakharra

Goddesses? Is this picture *points to the above one* acceptable for a forums avatar? It's the one I would like to use.

Lilac

The maximum size of an avatar is 112 pixels wide by 171 pixels tall.  To fit the various 'bounce fairy' avatars ^_^

I don't mind avatars like that, though I would prefer to see that attachment get removed since I would rather the public areas be considered a little less than R rated.

Zakharra

Ok. Vandren? Can you remove the attatchment please?

Vandren

No problem.  Should be removed.

Zakharra

Quote from: Vandren on June 25, 2005, 09:20:57 AM
No problem.  Should be removed.

*gives Vandren kisses*   
Thank you!   ;D

Vandren

Quote from: Zakharra on June 25, 2005, 07:35:00 PM
*gives Vandren kisses*   
Thank you!   ;D

Glad to help, Zakharra.

*accepts kisses and returns a couple*  ;)

Zakharra

Thank you Vendren!!  *covers him enthusiastic hugs and kisses*   ;D

Lilac, is this forums avatar acceptable?

Lilac

Vandren

Quote from: Zakharra on June 26, 2005, 12:55:04 PM
Thank you Vendren!!  *covers him enthusiastic hugs and kisses*   ;D

Anytime . . . ok, almost anytime.  ;)  *returns hugs and kisses*