What Song is in Your Head?

Started by The Lioness, April 19, 2023, 02:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lioness

Earworms!
Be it music video or lyrics....

Easy, right? Let's hope my neuro-spicy brain can sleep after this...

https://youtu.be/9ipLfc-YQhY
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Beguile's Mistress

The Lioness

♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

Beguile's Mistress

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

solkar

I have a serious earworm problem. A pretty much random melody will squat somewhere in an apparently unoccupied part of my brain and then refuse to leave until the next claimant dislodges it. It can be absolutely anything, it's not a prerequisite that I actually like the song. Right now, I'm stuck with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kEmdXYk89c

I'm not even German.

The Lioness

Quote from: solkar on May 10, 2023, 04:04:33 PM
I have a serious earworm problem. A pretty much random melody will squat somewhere in an apparently unoccupied part of my brain and then refuse to leave until the next claimant dislodges it. It can be absolutely anything, it's not a prerequisite that I actually like the song. Right now, I'm stuck with:

I'm not even German.
I've read that chronic earworms can be a neuro-spicy trait. I get them so stuck in my head, I can find it hard to fall sleep and/or stay asleep. If I wake in the middle of the night and have an earworm, forget me ever falling back asleep.

Today, ballads and 80's hair bands were hitting the spot...
https://youtu.be/j-qG6o5N7oQ

Silvered Sutures

My O/O Thread
Discord handle; Silvered Sutures

Lovely Complex

Silvered Sutures

My O/O Thread
Discord handle; Silvered Sutures

inkybus

Pain

There's this one mashup of "Into You" by Ariana Grande that I've been listening to. It's a part of a compilation video (in a series of videos) so I can't quite link, but it has to be one of the most ethereal sounds I've heard in a while.

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Anakiel

I live in Italy, and in my country there is a very famous person in the world of memes, called Alessandro Barbero. Alessandro Barbero is a historian who is often invited on television, and who is often entrusted with the responsibility of directing historical-themed programs that are broadcast on television. However, for reasons that would be difficult to explain, Barbero has become a meme in my country. He became so famous in the meme world that some people dedicated a song to him. Well, the song they dedicated to him is the one in my head right now.

https://youtu.be/WMCTi2uyFiQ?si=LMY2yaAFGIqJ7Jdv
“Sometimes we must let go of our pride, and do what is requested to us.”
–Anakin Skywalker

WickWinchester2023

It varies from time to time, but at the time of writing this it might be Devil in I by Slipknot.

RainyHigh

Lately, I keep having Lucky Ducks from Bob's Burger, the movie popping into my head. XD
Rainy's Ons and Offs

The Lioness

Janes Addiction. 

I heard this song days ago, and I just magically woke up to this song in my head. 

Like, wtf. I don't even like this song that much...

Pink Duct Tape

The Lioness

2Saucy4You

Beguile's Mistress

VVitch

This song has a really particular ability to completely stick in my head for way too long.

ajtrue

Lovely Complex

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs

The Lioness