Orchard Blossoms ( lesbian high fantasy cheesecake )

Started by Dhi, June 29, 2014, 10:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on July 02, 2014, 01:40:33 PM
Here we go...

If anyone wants a pic re-sizing, cropping, etc, I'm quite happy to do that.

Dragons are generally considered as intelligent creatures, and ought to be handled as a regular NPC rather than a "beast". On the other paw, if we go with extreme, it leaves the door open for punishing a player character by (for example) stripping her naked and strapping her underneath Loveday's griffon mount! *giggles*

Really Dhi, it depends on what sort of things you want to do. Personally, I find that treating N/C in a light-hearted way is often preferable to treating it seriously, it just depends who I'm playing with. This group, especially if that Becky person is playing, I can't see any way it could possibly get heavy!

Sticking something in Extreme is actually not always the best policy. I know it means that the thread(s) Would not need moving later, but it can also discourage players from taking part.

Personally I would go with N/C Exotic Freeform Small Groups unless actual bestiality or bathroom play is planned. Moving threads is the easiest thing staff and mods do.

"That Becky person? "

Look here, chicky. You have already admitted that you know me (intimately) so don't even try that.  :p

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Dhi

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on July 02, 2014, 02:16:23 PM
*cuddles the beck-beck*

* settles down and cuddles the Nit

Now I have been waiting for that all day. :)

Chrystal

LOL. You were deliberately teasing me so you could get cuddles? *eyeroll* This requires punishment!

*shoves Becky's face between my boobs and smothers her*

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Chrystal on July 02, 2014, 02:37:18 PM
LOL. You were deliberately teasing me so you could get cuddles? *eyeroll* This requires punishment!

*shoves Becky's face between my boobs and smothers her*

If this is punishment what else can I do wrong?

Chrystal

*shoves MissFire in there too*

I have a very large cleavage!

BeckyAnnn

Chrystal

Okay, Becky, enough hiding in my boobage and insulting my character... you have a char-sheet to finish off!

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Dhi on July 02, 2014, 11:31:46 AM
Good morning! We've gone a little bit over the expected number of characters, but there's always some attrition so that's okay. BeckyAnnn, once you figure out your character's history I'll have some questions for you. Afterward I'll put up a character sheet thread, an OOC where you can spank each other as much as you like, and work on getting the IC started.

Morning/Afternoon, Dhi and everyone else.

We do have quite a large group of characters, more than planned. I can easily drop out, myself. I have the least developed character of the bunch. And often enough Wednesday Chemo makes me feel like total crap and posting is difficult for a couple days a week. So to ease things up character wise I can easily back off.

Chrystal

Quote from: EbonyQueen on July 02, 2014, 04:57:07 PM
Morning/Afternoon, Dhi and everyone else.

We do have quite a large group of characters, more than planned. I can easily drop out, myself. I have the least developed character of the bunch. And often enough Wednesday Chemo makes me feel like total crap and posting is difficult for a couple days a week. So to ease things up character wise I can easily back off.

Awww.  Im sure that's not what Dhi meant.

Dhi

Definitely not! Nobody needs to drop out to bring the number back down to my arbitrary range. In any group game there's attrition, life happens, we will lose some players and maybe not get them back. If you feel you should drop out for your health or because you're not really feeling the premise, then I understand. I've been looking forward to writing together again, though, so I'd like to have you on board.

Chrystal

Totally random question, Dhi: how do you pronounce that?

I say it as a sort nasal "D", with the hard sound of the letter softened by almost snorting a little through my nose, followed by a soft i that sounds like "ee" but shortened.

BeckyAnnn

I could drop if need be since my character is not complete yet

Chrystal

*Syringes Becky's ears out*

Quote from: Dhi on July 02, 2014, 05:12:58 PM
Definitely not! Nobody needs to drop out to bring the number back down to my arbitrary range. In any group game there's attrition, life happens, we will lose some players and maybe not get them back. If you feel you should drop out for your health or because you're not really feeling the premise, then I understand. I've been looking forward to writing together again, though, so I'd like to have you on board.

Dhi

We have a lucky 7 players, don't jinx it!

ดี้ is pronounced "dee" with a falling tone. I would have registered Dee, but it was already taken (by someone who never posted and now is deleted).

ElvenKitten

Quote from: Dhi on July 01, 2014, 06:36:28 PM
ElvenKitten, some questions for you:
What was one incident where seducing a noblewoman led to a bad situation? Give names!
Where are the finest spellsword-attuned blades made, and who is their artisan?

Well there was one incident where some stuck up lord-ling caught Violet in bed with his sister who seemed unusually close with given he was sneaking into her room late at night and Violet hadn't gotten to the noisy parts yet. His Name was Renard and the lady was named Amelia

As for blades well no one does magical-attuned weapons than the elves though the blades are made in lots of places. Violet has a set of swords made by the half elf smith Jasper Steelmane who while not the greatest makes the most reliable blades.

BeckyAnnn

Okay, character sheet is completed.  If there is any kind of problem, let me know and we can discuss it. 

Dhi

No problems at all! Sleeping darts are well within genre, everything looks great. Some questions:
What is a place detailed in Surie's secret Ravenwood manuscripts that the rest of the free peoples have yet to find?
When Surie was banished by the elven king, what was the reaction of the soft-hearted princess who now wears the crown?

Dhi

OOC thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=207945

Golly look at all those words. It's only an archive of what we've been talking about here, though, collected for convenience.

Approved characters: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=207943

Right now there are only NPCs. Please post your character sheets when you can, so you have total control over editing and stuff.

This weekend, the IC thread will go up, bottoms will be spanked, fireworks will happen!

BeckyAnnn

Quote from: Dhi on July 03, 2014, 01:09:26 AM
Some questions:
What is a place detailed in Surie's secret Ravenwood manuscripts that the rest of the free peoples have yet to find?

There is a place, more or less exactly but not quite in vicinity of the center of the realm that, if one stands in roughly that precise spot on the night of the Drothon moon (or there abouts) and repeat the following incantation:

Drothon Drothon, wise and dull,
Take me in and lead me home,
To your halls of tarnished gold,
Resting place of fools untold. 
Though wise in ignorance you may be,
Open your mind that I might see,
The riddles that confoundeth thee.

…absolutely nothing will happen. 

However three paces later, in any direction the earth opens up and swallows the fool who recited the incantation.  Surie believes she has found that spot but has not yet found anyone gullible enough to stand there and recite those words.   *looks around at present company and grins.

Quote from: Dhi on July 03, 2014, 01:09:26 AM
When Surie was banished by the elven king, what was the reaction of the soft-hearted princess who now wears the crown?

SHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

How would you know to ask such a question?  No one knows save Surie and the princess herself.  To say the two were close as youngsters is a tremendous understatement.  They were born on the same night….the very same moment.  They were both children of the Ravenwood court and they were inseparable.  Even as young elflings there was a deeper bond between the two of them than mere friendship.  And as they grew older that bond only grew stronger.  Surie and the princess loved one another very much. 

As the pair grew into adolescence a new dimension was added to the love they had for one another.  That dimension was desire.  The two longed to be together…intimately.  But they dared not risk it.  Not at home anyway.  Driven by desire, the pair slipped away one evening and Surie took the princess on one of her outings.  Surie had secretly taken the heir to the throne of Ravenwood beyond the kingdom’s borders and protection.  The pair spent two wonderful nights together before they were captured and drug back home (the details of what they did those nights remain a secret between the two of them even now).

The king was livid and demanded Surie’s head but the princess intervened and begged him to spare her friend’s life.    If the king had a soft spot at all it was for his daughter.  And so he spared Surie’s life but forbid them to see one another again outside of courtly proceedings.  If they were ever discovered together again the young elf would be put to death. And so it was that the pair never saw one another again outside of the court of nobles, for the princess would not go against her father’s will and risk the life of the elf she loved.

The two pined for one another deeply.  But whereas the princess had little more than her royal duties to occupy her time, Surie threw herself into learning.  She buried herself in ancient writings and took more and more forays into the wilderness. A habit that further angered the isolationist king. 

So when Surie was brought before the king concerning her conduct with the Tmavy Jeden,  she broke the princess’ heart when she confessed her love for the dark one when in truth, as soon as she and the creature parted she had suddenly felt nothing for him but revulsion. She had to assume it was some sort of magic that drew her to him, nothing more.  But if the princess thought Surie had given her heart to another, perhaps she would do the same. 

The news of the king’s death and the princess’ rise to the thrown had reached the young elf’s ear and she was sorely tempted to try and return home.  But she made up her mind to stay away.  The princess needed to be right where she was and Ravenwood needed her to right the wrongs of her father.  And Surie….she belonged right where she was…just another creature of the wilderness. 

*Of course, this is just my rambling and has no baring at all on the story

SanguinePuppet

I think I may be late to this delectable cheesecake, but would there happen to be a slice remaining? I would love to partake if there's room. Obviously, I'm waiting to see if there is room before I submit a character.

Dhi

Recruitment is closed for now, with apologies. I'll open recruitment again if we find ourselves in need of another character.