I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendra

I <3 Aether because his avatar has a wicked smile

Aether

I <3 Kendra because I can still see the silhouette of her previous avatar in my minds eye, though this one is equally as good.

Kendra

i <3 Aether because red haired guys are hot hot hot  >:)

Aether

I <3 Kendra because she speaks the truth  ::)

Jag

I <3 Aether because his avatar is ruggedly sexy.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Kendra

I <3 Michi because she's got the coolest taste in avatars ever :)

Jag

I <3 Kendra because she's so sweet and thinks I have good taste. :P
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Kendra

I <3 Michi because she tells the truth :P

KikuLei

I <3 Kendra because she <3's me. :'o

Bubbles

I <3 Lei..cause her avy is very sensual xD
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Nico

I <3 Bubbles, because she's cute!

Autumn52

I<3 Nic because he is hot and I want to be in his avatar or at least watch  ;D
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Star Safyre

I <3 Xandi because she made a good gender game.   ;D
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Archior

I <3 Star becouse she ;D'ed in her post

Autumn52

I<3 Archior because he is new and he seems to be enjoying himself....Yeppie  :-)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

adroitgrayman

I < 3 Xandi as she always brings a sweet smile over my lips whenever she is around.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Becky boo

I <3 Adroigrayman because I think someone said he was an artist and I think being an artist is cool, I can only draw a dog or cat and not realistic looking either.

Underneath

I <3 Becca because she is such an amazing and wonderful young woman.  I <3 Becca because she makes me smile and blush at the same time whenever I see her  :-[ :D

Becky boo

I <3 underneath because he is my new friend. I <3 under because he makes me smile all the time even though I haven't known him that long. I <3 under becuse he is awesometastic!

Underneath

I <3 Becca because just when I think I know all the reasons why I <3 her, she creates words like 'awesometastic' that makes me want to <3 her even more!

Becky boo

(ahah because i'm cool that way ;) )

I <3 Under because he makes me feel as if i've known him forever and yet it's only been a day...

Underneath

I <3 Becca for the same reason that she <3s me!  I feel like we're childhood friends, yet we've not even personally met.  And I wish one day, we do meet in person so I could say I <3 you to your face  :-[

Becky boo

I <3 Under because that statment just made my world lol :) <3 made me smile really big and almost cry(in a good way)

Underneath

(what is it with me and making people cry? xD)

I <3 Becca because I can picture that big of a smile on your face and in my mind, it's the most beautiful smile in the world.  I wish for one day, I won't have to picture it in my mind as I will be able to see you with my own eyes <3

abandoneddolly

I <3 underneath because he made me want to know him