The Beast Below [M lf F, Fantasy, NC, Pathfinder]

Started by TheVillain, February 27, 2015, 11:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

The Village of Way's Rim put out the call for adventurers during the August Moon, and the threat has only gotten worse. It began two moons ago when all 4 of the serving wenches of the Blue Horse Tavern vanished without a trace in the same night. Since then, despite all efforts to the contrary, women continue to vanish while male adventurers are killed violently and mysteriously. As of now, 19 of the town's women and 9 female adventurers trying to help the situation have met the same fate - mysteriously vanishing during the night like a puff of smoke.

The only real clue to what is happening is what happens to the men. Male townfolk and adventurers trying to get to the bottom of the disappearances don't disappear, they just turn up dead. Usually killed quickly - sometimes as soon as the first night they are in the town. One of the latest disappearences however did manage to leave an unintended clue, something that points to the founders of the town itself and might be the first bit of progress anyone's made this whole mystery...

I ran this once before, and considered it a success overall. The first group of lady adventurers ended up falling before the threat but still I like to think we all had fun so I'm going to run it again, with the last attempt canon with a few tweeks to reflect what happened to them.

Basic Premise is that the Fantasy town of Way's Rim has had a rash of mysterious disappearances and deaths in the last two months. Between the town's people and previous adventurers looking into the issue 27 people have vanished without a trace and 8 more people have died violent deaths. All the people that have vanished have been women, both local town-people and female adventurers trying to get to the bottom of the mystery. Meanwhile all of the confirmed dead are men that were trying to get to the bottom of the mystery, mostly male adventurers.

The disappearance of a local businesswomen however might provide a clue needed to break the case - or at least set a group of female adventurers onto the same path of the 27 women who've disappeared before them.

Looking for a female adventurer or a small group of female adventurers. Going by context clues you can probably imagine horny monsters seeking to rape the female adventurer(s) and a cave will probably be involved at some point. Male characters can be proposed of course, but they'd probably die rather quickly. :P

Please don't look for the previous thread but feel free to ask questions. Spoilers. Pathfinder will be the system we use, thinking level 3 with a 20 point buy to make characters.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Biles

Interesting, so what kinds of beasts are we looking to expect in this RP? Also are dickgirls allowed?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

TheVillain

A bit of a variety, but mostly along the lines of orcs, dolgrims, and aberrations. At least at first. There's also a monster or two that I've made up that I'm kind of proud of.

Going to say No on the dickgirls though. A bit of a spoiler alert, but to the main villain of this dickgirls are considered male at least in the way he's looking for. So I'm considering whether dickgirls aren't allowed for characters or if they're allowed but to be treated as Males. Leaning the first just to keep things simple.

Excellent questions though. An internet cookie for you.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

TheVillain

Something else occurred to me that I should point out.

I personally think this game works best as a System game, with Pathfinder or DnD 3.5 being the ideal choices. I can be flexible on this point though, all the way to Freeform.

Just know that powerwise you'll be the equivalent of a level 2 character - whether or not the numbers actually matter.

Kunoichi

As a player from the previous version of the game, I wouldn't mind signing up again if you'll be running this one as a system game. ^^ I'm interested in trying to play as a Dread Necromancer this time, so either Pathfinder or D&D 3.5 would be ideal...

TheVillain

Welcome aboard, then Kunoichi! I definitely would strongly prefer a system game.

Just a head's up though, I'm thinking the previous version actually happened a few days before this one would of though. So you as a player might know some things you as a character would not.

Etherealgirl

I'm interested. Are you saying that you are intending to kill out characters, or is there an actual chance of beating the dungeon?

TheVillain

There is definitely an actual chance of beating the dungeon, I am playing fair and have a wider campaign in mind. If anything you've got a better chance of beating the dungeon since many of the monsters don't actually want to kill your characters.

They want to use rape and magic to turn your characters into sex slaves and breeding mares, granted - but  you can recover and press on from that in theory.

I'm just saying that you can also fail as a group, as the previous group did. I'm not going to railroad a group to success either. You might encounter the previous group's characters, getting their brains fucked out.

Etherealgirl

What system were you thinking about using?

Kunoichi

And the previous group only really failed because we had a bunch of players lose interest and withdraw, forcing us to bring the game to a close.  Having them all succumb and become breeding fodder was just the way TheVillain chose to have our characters end up. :P

Quote from: TheVillain on February 27, 2015, 01:43:22 PM
Just a head's up though, I'm thinking the previous version actually happened a few days before this one would of though. So you as a player might know some things you as a character would not.

Don't worry, I won't start meta gaming or anything like that. ^^

TheVillain

Leaning Pathfinder, with DnD 3.5e as my second choice.

Though admittedly I don't know enough about DnD 5e to talk smack about it. I just don't think I can run a game in it either.

TheVillain

Quote from: Kunoichi on February 27, 2015, 02:13:42 PM
And the previous group only really failed because we had a bunch of players lose interest and withdraw, forcing us to bring the game to a close.  Having them all succumb and become breeding fodder was just the way TheVillain chose to have our characters end up. :P

Don't worry, I won't start meta gaming or anything like that. ^^

I wouldn't say a bunch, but more then I could replace in a reasonable amount of time certainly. :P

But yes, you might come across the previous group - all having succumbed and are now breeding fodder. MWahahaha!

Etherealgirl

Sure, ill give this game a try. I'm more familiar with 3.5 edition, than pathfinder.

TheVillain

Kunoichi

Speaking from experience, just getting dumped right into the Pathfinder SRD can leave you a bit overwhelmed at all the options available to you. ^^; My recommendation is to pick one of the core D&D classes that you enjoy playing and see how you can build a character out of it in Pathfinder.

Also, if everyone were to take the Tomb-Tainted Soul feat, I could act as the party healer...

Etherealgirl

Should we make characters now? If so, what level?

TheVillain

Level 3, 20 point buy. In tribute to the last victi- players.

Etherealgirl

I'll fiddle with it over the weekend. :)

Kunoichi

It would probably a good idea to edit the thread title and first post to make it clear that this is going to be a Pathfinder game, in that case. ^^; We'll probably get more interested people signing up if it's clear up front what sort of game it will be.

Blinkin

Ok, expressing interest, if no one has an issue with a male playing a female character, that is.

Just for shits and giggles, was considering a paladin, but as there's a necromancer, that may be a non-starter. Have to think about this...
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Kunoichi

I'm planning on playing the necromancer as being of a neutral alignment, so having a Paladin in the party would probably lead to some friction, but it should still be manageable if you really want to go that way.

Though, on the other hand, the only classes we've got confirmed so far are Druid and Dread Necromancer, so we've got a lot of roles still left open...

Blinkin

Naw, I'm dropping the paladin idea, I've never cared to play them anyway and it was just a wild thought. Depending on the final verdict on if I can play a female, it'll probably be a mell type since there's two spell casters in the offerings so far. I'm fond of rangers and swashbucklers, so I'll probably drop one or the other into the mix. I can drop in either in a couple of hours but I would have to ask some questions on a ranger so that it wouldn't be totally pointless... so, it's looking more like a light fighter type in the form of a swashbuckler.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Vonandi

I'm interested but have little to no knowledge of pathfinder rules, would that matter if I did some research while and during things getting worked out? I need to learn pathfinder eventually anyway since that seems to to be the go to rule set nowadays.. 

TheVillain

Learning the system wouldn't be a problem Ith, no rules lawyers here.

Vonandi

Consider me interested, then. Also I'd probably play whatever the pathfinder equivalent of a rouge is.

Edit: are dark elves out of the question? I know at least in forgotten realms circles player character drow usually aren't allowed due to them being evil and shit, apparently they exist in pathfinder as well though is this still the case?   

TheVillain

There's a link above, Rogue is actually one of the main options. And Dark Elves in mechanics might be but playing and elf and us calling it a dark elf isn't out of the question.

Kunoichi

Are you familiar with D&D 3.5, Ithnuul?  If you are, Pathfinder is basically the same system, just with a bunch of small tweaks here and there to try and make it a little better balanced.

And in addition to Rogue being a class option, Drow actually is a playable race option. ^^

Blinkin

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Muse

May i play? 

Perhaps an innocent and pure hearted young priestess?  What pantheons are you wanting, Villain? 

Ithnuul, let me know if I can help you. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

TheVillain

Sorry, just couldn't think of anything I needed to give you Blinkin'. :P

And getting more people then I expected. Might have to play a few groups or something like that. Feel free to make a character Muse.

Autocad

Quote from: TheVillain on March 01, 2015, 05:14:46 PM
Learning the system wouldn't be a problem Ith, no rules lawyers here.

Guess who just showed up!?

J/k lol  8-)

Seriously though, I'm interested.

What're the allowed races? Are we supposed to be sticking close to core (human, elves, etc.) or can we go all exotic and stuff?

TheVillain

I'd prefer it if you stuck close to core, Autocad. Thank you for asking though.

Blinkin

The image may, or may not be appropriate for the character; it was offered by a player some time ago and, in theory, fits the character.... but anyway, here's my offering...

[/floatleft
Name: Tari Gravante
Class: Swashbuckler

Physical Description:
Standing at 5’7, Tari is a leggy woman with an athletic figure that none the less shows off soft, womanly curves. Her mass of thick, dark curly hair frames a heart shaped face that is dominated by large, intelligent dark gray eyes, a full, slightly pouty lower lip and a chin that stops just a shade short of being too stubborn. Her lightly tanned complexion and softly upturned eyes gives her an exotic beauty that seems to match her unconscious grace when she moves. Normally dressed in a cream colored tunic under a dark blue jacket that does nothing to hide the rounded mounds of her C cupped breast,, her leather pants are tucked into high, dark brown turned over boots; a weapons belt hangs low on her rounded hips with a rapier on her right hip and a matching dagger on the left.

Personality:
Tari is a fascinating blend of outrageous flirt and bold, even reckless seriousness. If you’re a friend, you’re a friend for life and none other will be as loyal as she will. If you are an enemy… enjoy what time you may have left. If you’re fun, you’ll get a time that you’ll never forget. In spite of her conflicting personality traits, she holds a set of morals and principles that can be absolutely depended on to hold true; exactly what those are may sometimes be in question, but never that she’ll follow them. She has a mischievous streak a league wide and a love of anything the least bit exciting and new. This can range from a new place to a new man (or woman) for a night of wenching and drinking… Hey, women can wench; they just call it something else! When the times call for seriousness, however, her mind is focused on whatever needs to be done and although she may trade witty comments and barbs with her opponent, she never forgets that it’s life and death… and she intends for her and hers to walk away with the life side of the equasion. Often sweet and funny, she’ll happily sit down with the same “bad guy” for a civil conversation at a tavern simply because it’s the civilized thing to do and good conversation is good conversation… as long as the rules of courtesy are obeyed. Then, the next morning, do her best to best said bad-guy with her blade; unless the point of the fight isn’t to kill each other, but she’ll fight just as hard all the same! If you want to beat her, you’re going to have to work for it!

Background:
Tari is the youngest daughter of Baron Phenael Gravante, and admittedly, the apple of his eye. Even though she continues to disobey him and avoid suitor after suitor with some skill, she knows that She would not inherit from the family and must make her own way in the world if she wants to be free.

Tari, following the example of her 4 older brothers, gravitated to the ways of the warrior and her fascination with the blade has led her to no small amount of trouble and, because she is a woman, an unorthodox method of training. When her father’s Man-at-arms refused to teach her, she went out on her own and discovered an old rogue who, for a price that shouldn’t be spoken of in polite company, taught her the ways of light blades and speed, of movement and stealth when many of her opponents will be larger and stronger than she is… to face anger with a sort of glee that is shown in the way that the tongue can taunt and tempt the enemy to act without thought… where her own body might be a lure to act without wisdom… to be bold and wait for the subtle moments.

Tari recently had a not overly pleasant encounter with a nobleman’s son, who while in a drunken state, made certain unwelcome and inappropriate physical contacts with her person. In the end, the only way to get rid of him was to threaten him with bodily injury… and the drunken idiot took her up on it. The young man’s unfortunate and embarrassing injury was regrettable, but it was either be raped or be dead and she didn’t care for either result. Taking the advise of her father, Tari left the city for a time and roamed the countryside; hiring her blade out to worthy causes or defending the innocent where needed. That brought her to her current adventure and the mystery that she finds just too interesting to resist.

Character Sheet

Name: Tari Gravante         Player: Blinkin
Race: Human            Sex: female
Class: Swashbuckler-Inspired Blade   Favored Class: Swashbuckler
Level: 3            EXP: 5,000
Alignment: LN         Next Level: 9,000

Measurements: 36C-27-35Weight: 127

Ability Scores:
STR:   13 (+1) Carry: L: 50, M: 100, H: 150
DEX:16    (+3)
CON:12    (+1)
INT:   13 (+1)
WIS:   12 +1)
CHA:14    (+2)

Saving Throws:         Combat:
Fort: +3         HP: 36/36
Reflex: +7         Init: +5
Will: +3         Speed: 30’

Offense:            Defense:
BAB:+3               AC:      18
TAB: +8            AC (Touch):    14
Ranged:+6            AC (Flatfoot):   14
CMB:+4            CMD: +17

Class Skills:  (8 per level)
Total   Skill (CS+Ability+Modif.+SR)

11   Acrobatics (DEX (3+3+2+3)
10      Bluff (CHR) (3+2+2+3)
9   Escape Artist (DEX) (3+3+0+3)
8   Intimidate (CHA) (3+2+0+3)
7   Knowledge; Local (INT) (3+2+0+2)
7      Perception(WIS) (3+1+0+3)
8      Sense Motive (CHA) (3+2+0+3)
9   Sleight of Hand (Dex) (3+3+0+3)

Languages:  Common, Orc

Feats:
(RF=Racial Feature, CF=Class Feature)

1st Level
RF -   Fast Learner: +1 HP and Skill Point per level when taking favored class
Fencer’s Grace: Add  Dex mod to damage instead of STR, +2 to CMD vs disarm
CF -   Deeds: Daring Do, Dodging Panache, Opportune parry & repost
CF -   Inspired Finesse: Weapon Finesse & Weapon focus; Rapiers bonus Feat
CF -   Weapon Focus; Rapier: +1 to Attacks with rapier. (From Inspired Finesse)
CF -   Inspired Panache (5): Points to perform deeds equal to CHA+INT mods
   2nd Level:
CF -   Charmed Life 3x day: May add Charisma Mod to a saving throw 3xday
   3rd Level:
   Extra Panache: +2 Panache points
CF -   Deeds: Kip-Up, Menacing Swordplay, Precise Strike (3dam), Swashbucklers Init
CF -   Nimble +1: +1 Dodge Bonus

Traits/racial traits:
Ability Mod: +2 to any 1 ability score.
Skilled: +1 Skill Point per level
   Bonus feat: Gain 1 bonus feat at  1st level
   Favored Class: ¼ Panache point per level. (0)
Traits:
Blood of Dragons: Gains Low-Light Vision.

Coin:
   PP:    5
GP:   8
SP:    14
CP:    10

Equipment:
MW Rapier: (320 GP
Dam: 1D6+6   Crit: 18-20 X2   Wt: 3
Dagger (x3): 6 gp
Dam:1d4+4   Crit: 19-20(x2)   Wt: 3   rng: 10’
Darkwood Buckler: 205 GP
AC: +1   DEX --:   Skill: -0   Spell: 5%   wt: 2.5
Studded Leather: 25 gp
AC: +3   Dex: +5   Penalty:-1   SF: 15%   Wt: 20
Weapon and Armor Weight: 28.5

Item            Cost   Weight   Notes:
Potion, Cure Light (3):   150   neg (1D8+1)
Handy Haversack:      2,000   5
Bedroll:         .5   5
Canteen(x2):         4 gp   2
Clothing, Explorers outfit:   0   8
Gloves, sharkskin:      6   1 (+2 Acrobatics/climb, -2 CMD vs disarm)
Grappling Hook:      5   1
Lantern, Miners:      125   2 (Continual flame)
Pouch, belt:         1   .5
Rations (x8):         4   4
Rope, Silk (50’)      10   5
Wrist Sheath, spring(2):   10   2 (2x daggers)
Weight: 39 lbs (Lightly Encumbered)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Autocad

Quote from: TheVillain on March 02, 2015, 06:22:20 PM
I'd prefer it if you stuck close to core, Autocad. Thank you for asking though.

I'm currently in favour of making a busty elven ranger, i.e. the best kind.

A little metagaming here, but what kind(s) of favoured enemy and/or terrain would you recommend? I can guess "Underground" for terrain since you mentioned caves, but for monsters I just want to check what you classify them as.

TheVillain

Mostly humanoids and aberrations. Orcs and Tentacles. :P

DomJoe

Oooh, this sounds right up my alley. If you're not too full at the moment, I would like to reserve a spot. Should get a char down later on today, or tomorrow at the latest.

TheVillain

I am starting to wonder about numbers and logistics but so far so good I think.

DomJoe

I'm in the process of making a Dwarf Warpriest (yes, female) who will be doing plenty of hitting things as well as healing. I do have a couple of questions, however:

1) How are you determining HP roles and such?
2) How much gold are we starting off with?
3) Are traits allowed, and if so, how many?

TheVillain

Blinkin

Max HP and 1 trait? Need to make an adjustment to Tari then, I set her up under normal Pathfinder guidelines (Max 1st, roll for rest) and 2 traits with a drawback. Will the drawback work, or do I need to get rid of it?
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

TheVillain

Get rid of the drawback too then, and no sheets are set yet so no big.

Autocad

Alfy
Elven Ranger 3

Character sheet link here.

Appearance: Alfy is a tall, buxom, blonde-haired elf. She wears a headband, a short halterneck top that leaves her shoulders and midriff bare, detached sleeves that extend from above the elbow to her wrists, a scandalously short mini-skirt, and thigh-high boots; all coordinated in forest green, and is rarely seen without her bow.

Personality: Alfy is not very talkative and keeps mostly to herself. She hates orcs with a passion.

Background: Alfy hails from a distant land. Her tribe was raided by a band of orcs when she was young and she was left as the only survivor, the rest of her kin either killed or enslaved. Alfy swore revenge and waged a one-elf guerrilla war against the orcs for years, until she finally killed the orc chieftain and freed her people. It was too late for them however: their minds were already broken by the abuse at the orcs' hands (and other organs). Ever since then, Alfy has wandered the land, alone and aimless, only the urge to kill more orcs driving her forward. One day she came across the call for adventurers to investigate the disappearances in the Village of Way's Rim. The modus operandi suggested that orcs were possibly involved, and so she signed on...

DomJoe

Agnis Stonehelm (Character Sheet)

Appearance

Personality: Agnis tends to speak in short sentences and gets right to the point with her associates. However, she speaks more freely with her battle sisters or those that have proven herself to her, revealing a more boisterous and jovial person behind her initially gruff and brash demeanor.

Backstory: Agnis was left on the doorstep of a church of Nise, and from that day forward she was fated to take up the mantle as a faithful follower and deliverer of their word. While the sisters of Nise were not her blood family, they raised her as their own flesh and blood, and Agnis treated them as such. She quickly took to the blade and divine arts, and under their guidance, she became a well known warpriest, fighting alongside her sisters against monsters and orcs most cruel. She quickly earned her place as a well known Mistress of Battle, and was eventually sent out to the Village of Way's Rim to investigate the mysterious disappearances and murdering of men.

Muse

Agnis is pretty, Dom.  You should describe her for Blinkin.  :) 

So let's see.  Is War Priest too 'hybrid' to handle the priestliness for a group? 

Villain, I don't suppose you'd allow a half giantess wilder? 

Failing that, I'll make you a cleric girl. 

You didn't say anything about Pantheon so I'll make something cool. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

ViperFang

Hmmm, I hope it isn't too late to put in a bid for a character slot? XD I am thinking of a sorceress with either an arcane or fey bloodline, if we are set on Pathfinder~

Uebelator

Hey there!
Id be interested too, if theres still room and Im currently thinking about playing a cute little halfling bard or ranger.
I have to admit though, that Im not the biggest Pathfinder crack, but I guess, Ill get the hang of it.

TheVillain

Yeah, there's definitely going to be more then one group.

Not sure about the half-giantess, depends on the LA I suppose. I'd like you guys to make an attempt to stick relatively close to core, at least mechanically.

Blinkin

One reason that I went with a plain ol' human... and I like playing humans. Nothing fancy, nothing to scream more power! (Tim Allen grunting sounds) and so on.

But anyway, can't get much more core than human. :)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Uebelator

Im trying to put together a character and I hope I get everything done right. Its still a bit... confusing.

DomJoe

Quote from: Muse on March 04, 2015, 08:00:36 AM
  Agnis is pretty, Dom.  You should describe her for Blinkin.  :) 

So let's see.  Is War Priest too 'hybrid' to handle the priestliness for a group? 

Villain, I don't suppose you'd allow a half giantess wilder? 

Failing that, I'll make you a cleric girl. 

You didn't say anything about Pantheon so I'll make something cool.

I gave Agnis Spontaneous Healing Spells, and her Fervor ability allows her to heal as well. She gains Channel Energy at level 5 iirc, which means she has plenty of avenues to heal, even if she is spec'd more for attacking. I think she can manage full time cleric duties, although it never hurts to have another person with healing spells.

Muse

Quote from: TheVillain on March 04, 2015, 09:25:52 AM
Yeah, there's definitely going to be more then one group.

Not sure about the half-giantess, depends on the LA I suppose. I'd like you guys to make an attempt to stick relatively close to core, at least mechanically.

*Smiles*  The half giantess has no level adjustment.  They're in the Expanded Psioncis Handbook from Dreamscarred Press.  Technically they're third party, but I understand Paizo specifically contracted with them to do the psionics stuff so their presses would be free for other things. 

ViperFang

I figured I would try and make a sheet, just in case it was okay for me to join~ If not, no biggie. I'll understand :)

Nouhime Character Sheet
Name: Nouhime         Player: ViperFang
Race: Human             Sex: Female
Class: Sorcerer           Favored Class: Sorcerer
Level: 3                     EXP: 5,000
Alignment: TN            Next Level: 9,000

Measurements: 37C-26-36
Weight: 127

Ability Scores:
STR:   7    (-2) Carry: L: 23, M: 46, H: 70
DEX:   14  (+2)
CON:   12  (+1)
INT:    12  (+1)
WIS:   14  (+2)
CHA:   18  (+4)

Saving Throws:         Combat:
Fort:    +2                 HP: 21/21
Reflex: +3                 Init: +2
Will:     +5                 Speed: 30’

Offense:            Defense:
BAB:     +1        AC:      12
TAB:      -1            AC (Touch):    12
Ranged: +3           AC (Flatfoot):   10
CMB:     -1        CMD: +11

Class Skills:  (4 per level)
Total   Skill (Ability) (AM + R + Misc.)

+1   Appraise (INT)                (1 + 0 + 0)
+12 Bluff (CHA)                     (4 + 3 + 5)
+6   Disguise* (CHA)              (4 + 0 + 2)
+9   Intimidate (CHA)             (4 + 2 + 3)
+6   Knowledge Arcana (INT)  (1 + 2 + 3)
+6   Knowledge History (INT)  (1 + 1 + 3)
+9   Spellcraft (INT)               (1 + 3 + 5)
+12 Use Magic Device (CHA)   (4 + 3 + 5)

Languages:  Common, Orc

Feats:
(CF=Class Feat)

1st  – Magical Aptitude. +2 Spellcraft and Use Magic Device
1st  – Deceitful. +2 Bluff and Disguise
3rd – Combat Casting. +4 on concentration checks to cast a spell/ability when casting on defensive or while grappled
CF – Eschew Materials. Cast any spell with material components costing 1gp or less without it.

Traits/racial traits:
Ability Mod: +2 to any 1 ability score (CHA)
Skilled: +1 Skill Point per level
   Bonus feat: Gain 1 bonus feat at  1st level
   Favored Class: +1 Skill point or Hit Point
Traits:
Charming. +2 to Bluff and Diplomacy against characters that are (or could be) sexually attracted to her. +1 trait bonus to save DC of any language-dependent spell cast on such characters/creatures.

Class Specials:
Sorcerer Bloodline (Arcane)
    Knowledge (History)
    Arcane Bond (Amethyst Amulet)
    Metamagic Adept. 1/day
Cantrips

Spells per Day (At Will / 6 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0)

Spells:
0 – Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Disrupt Undead, Ghost Sound, Ray of Frost
1 – Hold Portal, Charm Person, Shocking Grasp, Identify*

Coin:
PP:    0
GP:   494
SP:    0
CP:    0

Equipment:
Light Crossbow:
   Dam: 1d8      Crit: 19 - 20 X2   Rng: 30’   Ammo: 50
Dagger:
   Dam: 1d4-2   Crit: 19-20(x2)    Rng: 10’

Item
Pouch (Belt)
Backpack
   Rations x1
   Potion of Cure Light Wounds x1
   Potion of Mage Armor x1
   Scroll of Charm Person x5
   Scroll of Summon Monster I x5
   Wand of Burning Hands x1 (50 charges)
   Wand of Ray of Frost x1 (50 charges)
   Waterskin (Filled) x1
Horse (Heavy)
   Saddle (Pack) x1
   Rations x9
   Potion of Cure Light Wounds x4
   Potion of Mage Armor x4

Total Weight: 17.73 lbs (Light)

Personality:
Nouhime is a slightly arrogant young woman, her vanity fueled by her supernatural abilities with magic as well as her alluring beauty. She has a morbid curiosity for the adventure at hand.

Appearance:

Background:
Nouhime was born to a wealthy couple in Isger, raised in the wealthy capitol city, Elidir. She first manifested her magical powers at the age of four, and ever since she has been training and honing her skills, learning more spells. She was once engaged to another aristocratic family's son, but she wasn't happy with the arrangement. He behaved as though he was the Gods' gift to women and brought numerous other women to his bed while they were engaged. Furious about his behavior, she used both Dancing Lights and Ghost Sound to frighten and torment him to the point that he went into hiding in the city for months. Anxious to branch out and see the world beyond Elidir Nouhime took the first opportunity she could find to flee, and that was the disappearances at Way's Rim. Whether she finds out what is happening or not, she will simply be glad to see something beyond her home.

Uebelator

Okay, Ive put together a character and I hope its okay like that. I havent spent much time on buying equipment and Id be glad, if a pro would help me out a bit with that.
But I can say, that Im far from being a min-maxer anyway and with this games premise, I think it will be pretty fun to be defeated anyway. ;)

Name: Ruby

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality:
Ruby, or Rubeatris, which is her actual name, is a young, curious halfling girl. She´s kind and has a good sense of humour, but she can be a bit selfish and greedy at times. Ruby sometimes is a bit too curious for her own good, stumbling into trouble more than often and combined with her lack of fear, this is a pretty dangerous mix. Some have called her brave, some have called her fearless, but most people usually call her "that crazy little bitch."
She might be a thief, but she doesnt consider herself a criminal. She takes what she needs to survive- okay sometimes a little more, but only from people who just dont deserve to be that filthy rich. If they cant protect whats theirs, Ruby sees it as her given right to take it.
So far the halfling hasnt killed anyone and she doesnt like violence at all, even though it sometimes cannot be avoided to break a nose or two. Or... considering her size, busting a kneecap.
If she has the money, she likes to party hard. Wine, wenches and nice food.

Background:
To be done.

Muse

Name: Sweetwater
Player: Muse

Alingment: Chaotic Good
Class: Wilder
Race: Half Giant

Height   7'1"
Weight   242lbs
Measures: 42"D, 30", 37"
Skin: Golden tan. 
Hair: Rose red waves that fall to her shoulderblades. 
Eyes: Emerald
Style: Chainmail Bikini, soft, hihg boots, and red cloak.

Str 16   +3
Dex 10   +0
Con 14   +2
Int 12   +1
Wis 9   -1
Cha 16   +3

Hit Points   33

Armor Class   16   (Armor +5, Insight +1)
   Armor: +1 Mail Shirt Bikini (ACP -1, Max Dex +4)   

Saving Throws
Fortitude   1   +2   +0   +0   =d20+3
Reflex      1   +0   +0   +0   =d20+1
Will      3   -1   +0   +0   =d20+2

Base Attack   +2
   Melee   +5
   Missile   +2

Weapons:
   Falchion, Deep Crystal
   TAB      +6
   Damage      2d6+4
   Critical   18 x2

Dagger
   TAB      +5/+2
   Damage      d6+3
   Critical   19 x2
   Range      10

Sling
   TAB      +3
   Damage      d6+3
   Critical   20 x2
   Range      50'
   M. Bullets   10

Class Features
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/classes/wilder
Favored Class: +? Skills, +? Talents
Surge bond: Warrior's Surge

Feats:
Martial Weapon Proficiency: Falchion
Open Minded
Psionic Talent (+2 PSPs)
Toughness (+1 HP/Level)
https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/b/b8/Kamiki_Kitsune_by_transfuse.jpg
Name: Sweetwater
Player: Muse

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Class: Wilder
Race: Half Giant

Height   7'1"
Weight   242lbs
Measures: 42"D, 30", 37"
Skin: Golden tan. 
Hair: Rose red waves that fall to her shoulder blades. 
Eyes: Emerald
Style: Chain mail Bikini, soft, high boots, and red cloak.

Str 16   +3
Dex 10   +0
Con 14   +2
Int 12   +1
Wis 9   -1
Cha 16   +3

Hit Points   33

Armor Class   16   (Armor +5, Insight +1)
   Armor: +1 Mail Shirt Bikini (ACP -1, Max Dex +4)   

Saving Throws
Fortitude   1   +2   +0   +0   =d20+3
Reflex      1   +0   +0   +0   =d20+1
Will      3   -1   +0   +0   =d20+2

Base Attack   +2
   Melee   +5
   Missile   +2

Weapons:
   Falchion, Deep Crystal
   TAB      +6
   Damage      2d6+4
   Critical   18 x2

Dagger
   TAB      +5/+2
   Damage      d6+3
   Critical   19 x2
   Range      10

Sling
   TAB      +3
   Damage      d6+3
   Critical   20 x2
   Range      50'
   M. Bullets   10

Class Features
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/classes/wilder
Favored Class: +5 Talents
Surge bond: Warrior's Surge

Feats:
Martial Weapon Proficiency: Falchion
Open Minded
Psionic Talent (+2 PSPs)
Toughness (+1 HP/Level)

Languages:
Common
Giant

Racial Features: 
Fire Acclimated: +2 on Saves
Giant Blood:
Low Light Vision
Medium
Naturaly Psionic
Normal Speed: 30
Powerful Build:
Psionic Aptitude
Stomp L 1 1/day
Survivor +4 Survival

Skills:
Acrobatics      2   +3   +0   +0   +0   =d20+5
Autohypnosis      3   +3   -1   +0   +0   =d29+5
Craft: Cook      3   +3   +1   +0   +2   =d20+9
Diplomacy      1   +3   +3   +0   +0   =d20+7
K. Psionics      1   +3   +1   +0   +0   =d20+5
Percpetion      3   +3   -1   +0   +0   =d20+5
Perform: Dance      1   +3   +3   +2   +0   =d20+9
Spellcraft      1   +3   +1   +0   +0   =d20+5
Survival      0   +0   -1   +4   +0   =d20+3
Use Magic Device   3   +3   +3   +0   +0   =d20+9

Concentration:  d20+6
Power Points: +2
Powers Known
L 1
Inevitable Strike
Slumber

Talents
Detect Psionics
Ectoplasmic Trinket
Energy Splash
Missive
My Light
Psionic Repair

Traits:
Savant: +2 Perform, Dance.  Perform is always a class skill. 

Containers
   Backpack, Masterwork
   Belt Pouch

Gear
   ARtisan's Tools, Cook (Masterwork)
   Rope, Silk, 50'
   Waterskin

Magic Items
   Wand of Cure Light Wounds L 1, 10 Charges

Platinum   42
Gold      2
Silver      9
Copper      10

Vonandi

I was going to work on a charie sheet today since I don't have any work and get one up tonight but I just found out today that I'm going to have to put my dog to sleep tomorrow, and honestly with that I've lost all will to post at the moment. I have a rough pathfinder character sheet made up but I don't know when I will be able to get anything up.

Muse

Blinkin

My sympathies as well. I've had to deal with a similar situation two years ago when my Seeing Eye dog developed a lump on her muzzle. We knew what it was, but we had to wait a week while test were run, results sent back and forth and diagnosis done. That last week was hell for me and for months later.

Even though I know that I made the right decision in removing her pain, it was one of the hardest things I ever had to do.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

TheVillain

Bummer Ith, I get it. Had a dog I had to put down myself, got cancer in her head. It's always super rough.

So I was thinking of getting it going some time over the next few days assuming my brother's wedding doesn't slow me down, starting with compiling how many character concepts and sheets we actually have. Might run more then one group.

MiraMirror

If you end up running another group, I'm likely going to throw up a character as well....I kind of wouldn't mind running some kind of a paladin or inquisitor...or maybe a Slayer, Ranger...Hm.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

D12

If you're not too full already. I am also interested.

I'm thinking of doing an Archivist bard myself.

EDIT: oh and as someone who knows most of Pathfinder forwards and backward, and is eager to increase the saturation of Pathfinder-proficient people here on Elliquiy for selfish reasons; if anyone has any questions you can PM me  :D
Quote from: Angiejuusan
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

Vonandi

I appreciate the sympathies, it was a tumor inside her ribcage which apparently common it rottweilers, but I don't want to talk about it.

Unfortunately I will be rescinding my interest. My heart really isn't in a ruled game right now, and any sort of domination sexual or otherwise is just going to piss me off at the moment. I intend to read up on pathfinder rules though, so perhaps I can participate in another game in the future. 

Autocad

Sorry about your loss, and hope you feel better soon.

MiraMirror

Still working out equipment, but here's what I've got so far:

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=1141362

My AC is just...god-awful. Ugh. I'm likely to take light armor proficiency at some point so I can wear armor. Sacred Fist seems to be able to Flurry in armor like a Sohei, and a set of mithral medium armor would be a godsend.

DomJoe

You could focus more on Dex and go Weapon Finesse to keep a good attack bonus for your Sacred Fist, but this does sacrifice damage, and you wouldn't be able to get any strength based feats.

It would definitely be interested to have 2 warpriests in one party, although I do believe we'll end up on opposite parties because healers.

MiraMirror

Honestly, it'd be amazing if I could end up with a Amulet of Mighty Fists and enchant it with Guided, but from what I understand, that tends to be banned because of how horribly broken it is?

Green Goo Theory

I'd like to announce my interest.  Only if there is room however.  I don't want to be the sole reason for making a group too large or splitting into two. 

I would like to ask though if any 3.5 specific content would be allowed?  Just out of curiosity. 
Coming soon...

rikka

My plate is rather full at the moment and there seems to be a lot of people already, but I would like to state my interest in this if somehow in the course of the game someone drops out.
Whatever the outcome, it's on you.

Ons/Offs

TheVillain

Alright, so a quick check and run down of players and concepts we have along with whether we have a whole sheet or just a concept.

• Kunoichi - Necropolitan Dread Necromancer - Concept
  • Etherealgirl - Elven Druid - Concept
  • kaynahotaling - Barbarian - Half Concept
  • Blinken - Swashbuckler - Half Concept
  • Muse - Half Giantess Wilder - Concept
  • Autocard - Elven Ranger - Concept
  • Domjoe - Dwarf Warpriest - Sheet
  • ViperFang - Human Sorceress - Sheet
  • Uebelator - Halfling Rogue - Sheet
  • ThatOneShrroth - Half-Elf Warpriest - Sheet
  • D12 - Archivist Bard - Half Concept
  • Tonberryshuffle - Interest
  • rikka - Interest

Holy shit! Try to get some sheets done and we'll get started but yeah - this might be enough for 3 or 4 groups.

D12

Sheet -needs shopping ATM

I actually switched over to a Wizard; same kind of concept, a sort of know-it-all who can make Monster Knowledge checks to tell the rest of the party which orifice to protect, but with the added bonus of being a cocky 'dabbling with forces beyond her understanding' (not that she'll admit it.) conjurer.

Regarding shopping: can I spend some of my starter gold on Adding Spells to my spell book?
D12 has earned the power of the GM's Laughter! This does nothing but tell the world you made the GM laugh out loud!

DomJoe

Err, why am I listed as having a concept when I posted a link to my sheet at the top of my character profile?

rikka

Are archetypes allowed?  Unless this was asked already?

Ons/Offs

TheVillain

@D12 - Thank you and Yes.

@DomJoe - good question, will fix.

@rikka - Yes, you may use Archetypes.

MiraMirror

Will Guided be allowed? (I imagine not, but safe to ask, I figure.)

How often do you expect we'll be able to set up a camp or something to rest (mostly for the casters).

What kind of leveling thing do you expect for this? Slow, Medium, Fast?

TheVillain

Not sure what that is, so no.

Depends on how good the guard is.

And Fast.

Green Goo Theory

What about my earlier question?  Is any 3.5 material allowed?  I don't have anything specific in mind per se.  Just curious before I get to it. 
Coming soon...

MiraMirror

This is what I meant by Guided, by the by:

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items/magic-weapons/magic-weapons-non-core/weapon-property---guided

+1 bonus on a weapon, special property.

It basically lets you use Wisdom in place of Strength for attack rolls/damage rolls with whatever weapon it's on (or on an Amulet of Mighty Fists, for your unarmed strikes).

The issue with it is that the closest enhancement (Agile), only lets you do that if you take the Weapon Finesse feat, and therefore only works on Finesseable weapons, but there's nothing like that for Wisdom. Unarmed strikes can be finessed, though...So actually, Agile might work just fine for that...

I'll admit that I'm feeling iffy about this character just because I'm likely to get K.O.ed easily since I can't dodge jack at the moment. Suffering from the same issue as a monk, currently.

TheVillain

3.5 material in itself isn't, but converted 3.5 stuff is which isn't hard to do if I recall. Apologies Ton.

And going to say no on Guided. At least Agile has a feat.

MiraMirror

Yeah, I think I might just settle on dropping Pummeling Style, take Weapon Finesse, and deal with having crap damage in the hopes that I can get something with Agile at some point. I'll suffer early on, but it's better than the current state of blugh stat spread, I think. Really can't wait until PF Unchained reworks the monk, to be honest. Sorry for asking so much. >.<;

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: TheVillain on March 11, 2015, 12:21:00 AM
3.5 material in itself isn't, but converted 3.5 stuff is which isn't hard to do if I recall. Apologies Ton.

And going to say no on Guided. At least Agile has a feat.

Of course.  I usually don't even consider the translation between the two because it is just so simple.  I usually have something very specific in mind when I ask; normally something that simply can't be duplicated in Pathfinder (Like the Warlock/Dragonfire Adept, Artificer, Warshaper, Changeling, etc).  This time though...  I'm just not sure yet. 
Coming soon...

Blinkin

What about the character sheet that I sent to you and posted isn't completed? It's here.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Muse

Many hugs for Ithnuul.  I hope you feel better soon. 

Villain, I sent you a sheet for Sweetwater in reply 53, here.  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=224417.msg11039591#msg11039591

If you don't like her I'm happy to pull someone else. (Probably someone with  healing ability given our group spread.)

rikka

Khaeala (Character Sheet)

Appearance

Description:

Khaeala possesses fine coppery skin tone that is unblemished thanks to her predominant stay indoors and when she does goes out she protects herself with dark heavy cloaks or robes.  She has a pair of aquamarine eyes that sparkle like jewels in the middle of a grainy desert. Her luscious black hair gives out a steely glint under any light conditions. 

Her slight form sports an ample bosom, and is supported by strong and wide hips and by firm legs.  In spite of all that, she moves with such grace and strength like the wind in the desert.

She typically wears the standard outfit all female temple guards wear – a white leotard-like garb with translucent loincloth coverings, which not only accentuates their sensuality but allows a freer and flexible mobility when engaging opponents.  Of course she has enough sense of decency to cover it with a heavy cloak or robes so as not to attract undue attention.

Personality:

Khaeala can be both serious and sensual.  She takes her devotion with Shelyn’s tenets with great pride but tends to follow only those that suit her.  She sees beauty as superficial and should be appreciated and enjoyed while it lasts; to her there is little distinction between love and lust although she does not go all out in wanton pleasures and has very discriminating tastes and criteria before involving with someone.  She is biased and hates all things seen as ugly attributing them to evil at least having the misfortune of being touched by evil, though those obviously both ugly and evil would receive her wrath.

While she can strike a normal conversation with those of her order she tends to be quite with strangers or those she knows little of.  If needed be she says what’s on her mind if prompted to or when face to face with the enemies of her faith.  While she believes in strength in numbers she tends do things her own way.  She’ll not hesitate to assist a fellow team member but frowns at them if they become a liability or get in her way.

Backstory:

Khaeala hails from an arid, sandy kingdom and is a devoted follower and dedicated temple guard to Shelyn, Goddess of Love and Beauty.  When word reached their order of the large disappearance of women, both local and visiting, in The Village of Way’s Rim they could not well ignore it.  Wanting to see if these women can be rescued and the perpetrators punished, they send Khaeala as their representative in dealing with the case.

Having lived most of her life within the walls of the temple, Khaeala is ignorant of the ways of the world and her superiors sees this an opportunity for her to open up to new ideas and to meet and understand other people; and to broaden her narrow view of things about the world beyond the temple grounds.  Besides this, she gladly accepts the mission entrusted to her and promises to see to the fate of the missing women and to discriminately deal with the abductors.

Ons/Offs

Autocad

D12

I like Alfy, I think she's cute.

Although that skirt is one Acrobatics check away from being a belt. Immodest Elves... :P

TheVillain

• Blinken - Swashbuckler - Sheet
  • Muse - Half Giantess Wilder - Sheet
  • Autocard - Elven Ranger - Sheet
  • D12 - Human Wizard - Sheet
  • rikka - Human Monk - Sheet

Updated list, I believe.

D12

Question: If it isn't too meta-gamy, could offer some suggestion as to what would be good languages to take?
I get nine, not counting Common or Draconic; thus far I've marked down Elven, Dwarven, Goblin, Orc, and Alko, but I get 4 more and frankly, I'm wondering how useful Goblin or Alko will be.

I understand if it's not the sort of thing that you want to share, or if it's not the sort of thing that'll even matter; but I thought I'd ask regardless.

TheVillain

Good picks actually, though Alko might not be handy for a while.

I'm thinking you've hit the good ones already, maybe Undercommon might be good too.

DomJoe

Undercommon would likely be a good one, maybe Aboleth for speech with specific abberants. I would aim for as many monster languages as possible.

(Not a DM, but is sharing thoughts on the matter anyways :P)

D12

I'm pretty sure only Aboleths speak Aboleth; although they have been known to run 'breeding experiments' on 'lesser beings' (see Skum and Gillmen)

DomJoe

Quote from: D12 on March 12, 2015, 10:29:40 PM
I'm pretty sure only Aboleths speak Aboleth; although they have been known to run 'breeding experiments' on 'lesser beings' (see Skum and Gillmen)

Quoting from the PF SRD Linguistics page:

QuoteAboleth

Spoken By: Aboleth and other deep sea (aquatic) aberrations.

D12

Yeah, and actually both Gillmen and Skum speak Aboleth too; and I did grab it, along with Giant and Undercommon.
One more Language; think I'll go with Sylvan.

Aaand DONE

Até Athet
Human Conjurer 3

Appearance: Até is a woman of modest stature, standing just over five feet tall. She sports a well-manicured mane of auburn hair reaching just past her shoulders. She possesses an ample bust and an active frame with a fair amount of muscle on it; although she is by no measure a brawny woman.

Até typically dresses in dark robes, decorated with real gold leaf. As an adventuring wizard Até has trained herself in the techniques required to prevent light armor from interfering with her gestures and she wears a suit of studded Darkleaf Cloth cuirass, along with bracers and a neck guard.

Até wears a very distinctive ring, or rather set of rings, on her right hand; two large metal faux-claws. These serve as her Bonded Object, but are in fact quiet blunt and useless in terms of combat.

Até possesses a faint tattoo of the letter "A" of the Draconic alphabet across her right cheek.

Personality: Até is a confident woman, self-assured and dedicated to her own goals; arguably too dedicated. She believes in the value and power of knowledge, and advocates thought before action. Some people may describe Até as brash or arrogant. She is used to being the smartest person in a room, and tends to act like she is regardless; but she doesn't see herself as arrogant, few arrogant people do. Até considers herself an assertive woman who is willing to take the necessary measures to achieve her goals, and views people who dislike her for her conviction as either meek and jealous; those who would do the same if they could muster up the courage, or deluded and dumb; those who cannot or will not see that her methods are the most efficient.

Até is quiet particular about the pronunciation of her name, and considers people who regularly mispronounce it either too rude to care, or too stupid to get it right. The correct pronunciation of her name is two syllables, "Ă-tā" brief 'a' followed by 't' and a long 'a'.

Background: Até is an adventuring Wizard, with a particular penchant for the peculiar cases. She enjoys the undertakings where there is not only a creature to kill but something to be uncovered; and to hear her tell it, she's been indispensable in the resolution of several such mysteries before.

Até has no real 'hometown.' Even before she was an adventurer she traveled as the apprentice to the Wizard Ewis Rewson. Rewson was a member of a disjointed and dubious order of mystics and Até's time with him blurred the line between apprenticeship and indentured servitude. While not technically a slave; and therefore not subject to whatever laws may apply to such regardless of whatever country they found themselves in, Até was purchased from her parents by Rewson and his order at the age of seventeen, allegedly so that they could train her gifted mind to master the arcane arts.

While it is true that Até was given an exceptional education and invaluable first-hand experience with the mystic arts, her service to her master was not entirely professional or academic. Some might say that Rewson took advantage of his position of as Até's superior, mentor, and provider, but Até simply thinks of it as part of her education; precisely the part about how the world worked, and men could be expected to behave.

Rewson sadly fell in battle two years ago, however his death did allow Até the opportunity to complete her master's quest and be recognized as a full member of the mystic order in her own right.

Statblock
Até Athet
Female TN Human Wizard, Level 3, Init +2, HP 18/18, Speed 30ft
AC 16, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, CMD 17, Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +4, CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus 1   
Touch Acid Dart (7/day) +3 (1d6+1,  )
Touch Acid Splash (∞) +3 (1d3,  )
Masterwork True Crystalline Dagger (1) +2 (1d4, 19-20/x2)
Darkleaf Cloth +1 Studded Leather Armor (+4 Armor, +2 Dex)
Abilities Str 11, Dex 14, Con 10, Int 18, Wis 12, Cha 12
Condition When wearing a masterwork backpack, treat your Strength score as +1 higher than normal when calculating your carrying capacity. (Adjusted on sheet)
Languages Spoken Common, Draconic, Elven, Dwarven, Goblin, Orc, Alko, Undercommon, Giant, Aboleth, & Sylvan.

Additional Information
True Crystalline weapons shatter on a attack roll of natural 1
True Crystalline weapons ignore a target's Armor and Deflection bonus to AC.
A Neck Guard provides a +1 armor bonus to AC against vampire bites or similar attacks that specifically target the wearer's throat.
Build Notes
Cosmopolitan Skills: Perception & Sense Motive
Arcane Discovery, Knowledge is Power in place of Scribe Scroll bonus feat.

Green Goo Theory

Would any ToB be available in lieu of path of war?  I ask 'cause I don't have the books and the stuff on the SRD seems incomplete from what I've read.  That and it's something I'd want to research before making a character with it as a source. 
Coming soon...

Muse

I'm pretty sure Path of War is Tome of Battle for Pathfinder. 

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Muse on March 14, 2015, 02:42:58 AM
  I'm pretty sure Path of War is Tome of Battle for Pathfinder.

I know.  But I don't know path of war.  While the mechanics are the same it's like trying to relearn three (or more?) new classes, a variety of potential PrC's, and several whole new spell lists. 
Coming soon...

D12

I could help if you like. I know Pathfinder fairly well and enjoy helping people build characters (I enjoy building characters period)

I'll admit I'm not as informed of Path of War as I am of the core Paizo stuff, but I'd be happy to offer whatever help I can.

ViperFang

I'm finding myself considering redoing my character to try and set her up for the Eldritch Knight prestige class, assuming we ever get to that point xD

Evael

If there's still room, I'd like to express my interest. I'm not too familiar with Pathfinder, but I've played a good bit of 3.5.

Looking at rolling a Bard of some sort.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: D12 on March 14, 2015, 04:48:21 PM
I could help if you like. I know Pathfinder fairly well and enjoy helping people build characters (I enjoy building characters period)

I'll admit I'm not as informed of Path of War as I am of the core Paizo stuff, but I'd be happy to offer whatever help I can.

I appreciate the offer but it's not really a lack of understand of PF.  It's just that one very specific sub system that I never had a chance to study as much as I'd like. 

Coming soon...

D12

Fair enough Tonberryshuffle.

Offer stands if you change your mind or for any who are interested in getting help / a second pair of eyes for their sheet, I promise I don't bite :3

much  >:)

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: D12 on March 16, 2015, 11:58:57 AM
Fair enough Tonberryshuffle.

Offer stands if you change your mind or for any who are interested in getting help / a second pair of eyes for their sheet, I promise I don't bite :3

much  >:)

But I like biting....
Coming soon...

TheVillain

Feel free Evael.

And if you have any requests for grouping, now's the time to put them in. No more then 4. I'll try to get the games going this week with who is still here.

D12

I would like to be in the same group as Shrroth. We're pals.  ;)

TheVillain

ViperFang

I'm cool with anyone. Just hoping to be in a somewhat balanced party xD as much as I'd like to RP her getting caught, I also wanna try and succeed xP

D12

I always try to succeed.
It's a win win.
Either you win, or you lose and get a different kind of fun ;3

ViperFang

Haha xD very true~

I'm finding myself wondering if we should have compiled a kink list for our characters xD

rikka

Ons/Offs

D12

I think it's more fun if you let the DM surprise you.
We've got O/O lists, and if anything might be pushing the limits; I trust Villain to ask ahead of time ;3

ViperFang

Once again, D12 is very logical xD Sorry, my brain has been mush lately xP

D12

This is why I'm playing the Wizard and you're playing the Sorceress.  :P

INT and CHA differences ;3

DomJoe

I have no preferences, so long as my O/O list is followed.

Blinkin

No preferences for playing with anyone in particular. Sometimes, playing with someone new can make things more exciting... and everyone needs a melee type, even a light fighter.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Evael

I'm fine with any group. I think I'll put together a Songhealer, since it looks like the clerics here want to beat stuff up.

If anyone would like to give me a hand, that'd be awesome. I haven't played a bard before.

DomJoe

Quote from: Evael on March 16, 2015, 07:07:22 PM
I'm fine with any group. I think I'll put together a Songhealer, since it looks like the clerics here want to beat stuff up.

If anyone would like to give me a hand, that'd be awesome. I haven't played a bard before.

Don't worry, we'll remember to heal! Sometimes! ... Maybe... if we're feeling nice.

rikka

What?  Like character creation?  We could help you with that.

Ons/Offs

D12

Ditto on the offer to help. I was gonna build a bard before I decided, nawh, Wizard.

ViperFang

Ack! Villain., if it isn't too late, I'd like to replace a feat and rearrange some skill ranks.

I want to replace Deceitful with Cosmopolitan. The latter makes two Int, Wis, or Cha skills always available and grants the user 2 new languages.

The two skills I would like are Diplomacy and Performance (Dance)

Using the suggestions from earlier, I would like one of the languages to be Undercommon, the other Elven.

And now for skills

+1   Appraise (INT)                (1 + 0 + 0)
+10 Bluff (CHA)                     (4 + 3 + 3)
+8   Diplomacy (CHA)              (4 + 2 + 3)
+8   Intimidate (CHA)             (4 + 1 + 3)
+5   Knowledge Arcana (INT)  (1 + 1 + 3)
+5   Knowledge History (INT)  (1 + 1 + 3)
+9.  Performance (Dance) (CHA)  (4 + 2 + 3)
+8   Spellcraft (INT)               (1 + 2 + 5)
+11 Use Magic Device (CHA)   (4 + 2 + 5)

D12

TheVillain

YES! IT IS TOO LATE!

[No it's not, ViperFang. Good call!]

ViperFang

Whew xD that's a relief! But yeah,vintage figured diplomacy would be good, and dancing...well, her captors might wanna make her put on a show xD

D12

Quote from: ViperFang on March 16, 2015, 09:32:01 PM
Whew xD that's a relief! But yeah,vintage figured diplomacy would be good, and dancing...well, her captors might wanna make her put on a show xD

Captors? Well that's a funny way of referring to your fellow party members.

ViperFang

Pfffff! Nah, just planning ahead for the hard-up monsters x3

D12

When I was thinking of making a bard I looked at the Street Performer archetype. It has a performance than allows you to render one ally invisible to one creature by diverting attention toward you.

I want to play it off as the bard flashing the monster.

D12

Bard: "Hey monster! Look over here!" *Pulls up her top*
The Rogue is now invisible to that monster, and free to do what rogues do.   :P

Sadly the archetype loses Bardic Knowledge, and I migrated away from being a bard anyway.
Now I'm a Wizard and the only way I can turn people invisible is... by turning them invisible. (except not even that because Illusion is one of my opposed schools)

ViperFang

Haha xD Well, that's how things work xP Kimi can't wait to see what misadventures we all get in~

MiraMirror

Late, but I would also like to request being in D's group. I've altered the character sheet to be a Master of Many Styles monk, so I can at least lessen the MAD bit.  I will say that I'm open to anything that isn't on my Offs list.  I don't know many kinks, and I'm willing to try anything out that isn't an off at least once. Surprise me. ^^

D12

Evael

Quote from: DomJoe on March 16, 2015, 07:21:03 PM
Don't worry, we'll remember to heal! Sometimes! ... Maybe... if we're feeling nice.
As a career MMO raid healer, I know that feeling :D

Quote from: rikka on March 16, 2015, 07:29:16 PM
What?  Like character creation?  We could help you with that.
Quote from: D12 on March 16, 2015, 08:57:54 PM
Ditto on the offer to help. I was gonna build a bard before I decided, nawh, Wizard.
Awesome. I'll shoot you two a message. My brain is sizzling as I attempt to navigate the SRD on a tablet. Constant page refreshing why.

MiraMirror

Hexed

Probably far to late, but it's Pathfinder so I've got to ask. Is there still any open slots for players? :)

TheVillain

Possibly. Make a character and I'll see what I can do.

Hexed

Thank you for trying. :D

I'll probably stat up a witch of some sort when I'm off work today. Unless there's a type of role really by the other groups?

D12

I notice we seem to have a dearth of dedicated fighters / tanks.

Evael

Quote from: D12 on March 17, 2015, 11:48:40 AM
I notice we seem to have a dearth of dedicated fighters / tanks.
Just throw the Clerics at them. We'll be fine!

Hexed

Three cheers for being away from work!

Hmmm... DPS fighters or Tank more important? As I'm fine with putting either together, I'm just happy for a chance to get in on a game in a system I know and like. :)

D12

Last I checked we had a couple of monks, an archer-ranger, and some arcane blasters alongside our battle-clerics. (Also whatever a Wilder is, I thin it's like a Psionic Magus)

Other than the clerics I don't recall seeing anyone who could really stand to tank a boss-level critter, but I may have missed someone.

Of course I'm a Conjuration Specialty Wizard so really if we need a tank I can just magic one up for us.

Blinkin

My girl's a light fighter, but more about defense than offense. She can do some minor damage, but nothing like the spell casters, I don't think... so, whoever gets her will have someone who can do "something" with a blade and not wonder which end is the dangerous one.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Hexed

Alright. Seems pretty decent group wise.

Hmm. Tossup right now  between a catfolk Invulnerable Rager Barbarian (Can drop to simple human if the catfolk's a problem.)
And an Armor Master Fighter using sword and shield.

MiraMirror

My monk is also rather defensive, focusing around bumping her AC and deflecting attacks to make her own.

Hexed

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=121072

Not finished!

Right now the plan is a two handed weapon, probably an earthbreaker or some sort of hammer and medium armor. This is mostly to prove that yes I'm working on it. :D  And to hopefully show the direction I'm taking her. If I got the link right at least.

Evael

Here's my WIP Songhealer.

Still on the fence about Two Weapon Fighting, and currently working on her background.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: D12 on March 17, 2015, 04:31:59 PM
Last I checked we had a couple of monks, an archer-ranger, and some arcane blasters alongside our battle-clerics. (Also whatever a Wilder is, I thin it's like a Psionic Magus)

Other than the clerics I don't recall seeing anyone who could really stand to tank a boss-level critter, but I may have missed someone.

Of course I'm a Conjuration Specialty Wizard so really if we need a tank I can just magic one up for us.

I had specifically been considering a Crusader when I had my ToB questions.  My experiences playing priests in 3.X have not usually ended well for one reason or another (such as even having DM's that hate divine magic).  Personally want to avoid stronger Wizard and/or psionic builds that could have tanked stuff like that or avoided it all together 'cause it'd ruin the feel of the game.
Coming soon...

Muse

Viandra, your stats look kind of low.  Did you add your racial +2 modifier? 

Evael

Quote from: Muse on March 18, 2015, 12:58:34 AM
Viandra, your stats look kind of low.  Did you add your racial +2 modifier?
I have now! Forgot humans got that since I've never rolled one before.

Hexed

Alright! Lets see how badly I can mess this up. :D

First off.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=121072
The sheet! Should be done unless I missed something.

Pic! I hope.

Description
This woman stands averagely at just above five feet with an athletically toned build, though with mildly larger than average hips. Her eyes, a beautiful jade green, have a catlike slit to them - fitting, considering she's obviously one of the catfolk. Though, there are a few oddities to this one - she has hair for one, a mess of short red locks that frame her mostly human-like face well. Small tufts of black fur line her ears along the outer edge. Her body is set with the muscles of a gymnast, a fact made obvious whenever she moves or does anything more strenuous than walk. Her tanned skin fades into thick fur around her waist, first a white around her crotch and inner thigh areas before blending well into a tiger stripe pattern that continues down to her lion feet and her long, bushy tail.

Normally dresses in her breastplate and a loincloth, a silvered cape fluttering against her back. Beads and feathers are often braided into her short locks.

Personality
Cheerful and excited to see new things as long as they don't make her mad. Tends to look before she leaps and or simply not understand concepts or the results of her actions. Easily flustered if her partial lack of fur is brought up. During battle she has a tendency to charge in and hammer on foes until they stop fighting back.

Biography
Born to a small tribe of catfolk that welcomed her with open arms despite her obvious mixed blood. Growing up an energetic child she quickly fell in with the warriors of the tribe much to her mother's sadness, that her youngest and only daughter wouldn't follow her in the path of the bard. Following her tribe's traditions upon reaching her elder proclaimed adult age she headed off to travel and learn, both to bring things back to the tribe as well as sate her growing wanderlust.

She's an Invulnerable Raging Barbarian with a Earth Breaker. She hits stuff. Hopefully really hard. :)
Pokes and mocking is quite welcome as well as any tips on making her better. If there's any qualms about her race that can be dealt with too. 

D12

DomJoe

Quote from: D12 on March 18, 2015, 09:03:41 PM
She's not wearing pants! /teasing

Where she's going, she won't be having them for long :P

Hexed

She has fur! Thus no need for something as silly as pants. :)

And yes... There is a lack of clothing to be torn off by the monsters. Hopefully the bared flesh will distract them from the giant hammer.  :P

D12

I can already see she's going to get herself into trouble ;3
and not just because she can charge ahead 100ft (Charging is a special full-round action that allows you to move up to twice your speed...) and leave the rest of the party in the dust.

She's going to be regretting her lack of pants before the rest of can even see the monster!

MiraMirror

Where we're goin', we don't need no stinking pants!

D12

While it has long been my opinion that generic-fantasy-land has yet to invent the bra (as evidenced by Até's glorious cleavage) I do believe pants might be advisable for this particular adventure  :P

Hexed

@D12  You're right. That is some glorious cleavage. :)

And sadly... There is no pants with her armor. Just a breastplate... yet it's the strongest of the medium armors. :D
She does have a loincloth though! And a cape. But hell if there's a picture of Rinpuu/Katt with anything below her waist beyond her leg wraps.

As for her charge... <.<  >.>  It's only 70ft not 100ft!  Medium armor cuts her 40ft move to 30. But her racial gives her +10ft on a charge.  Still, lets hope the spellcasters have some good ranged spells!

D12

Speaking as one of the spell casters, most of my spell's range tops out at 30ft.  :-\
Notable exception for my major nuke Acid Arrow which has a range of 520ft. (and deals 2d4 damage for two rounds  8-))

Although if Minoni is going to wear medium armor you might want to see if you can grab Endurance as a feat; or else you'll have to take your breastplate off every night to sleep. (in the nude) I don't know why but it takes a character 4 minutes to get into a Breastplate. (Lots of squishing in I guess)

Hexed

Wow... Spell range is low at low levels.

And hmm. Think I'll take that advice and swap Raging Vitality or whatever that feat was for Endurance. I'll just delay that feat tree or whatever it was because I sure as hell don't want to get caught with my armor off since she's already running around pants free.

Thanks D12!

D12

Not a problem Hexed.

Endurance will also help her stave off exhaustion, from all the 'exercise' she'll be getting.
It also makes it easier for you to hold your breath. In case something gets 'stuck' in your throat  ;)

MiraMirror

Liliette will deflect all "something"s that come the party's way, if she can help it!

D12

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on March 18, 2015, 10:25:49 PM
Liliette will deflect all "something"s that come the party's way, if she can help it!

Deflect them toward her. /teasing

TheVillain

• D12 - Human Conjurer - Sheet
  • Evael - Human Bard - Sheet
  • Hexed -Catfolk Barbarian - Sheet[/i]
Group Requests:
D12 - Shrroth
Viperfang - [Balanced]

Alright, poke everyone who doesn't have a sheet up. I'll be putting up group threads soon as I can make complete groups. Probably this weekend.

DomJoe

D12

Busy picking us off one by one.
We should probably all sleep in a big pile.
For safety

Blinkin

"Whoever has her hand on my ass better move it or use it..." lol
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

D12

Ah to not be a caster and therefore not need eight hours of beauty rest each night... the things that you could get up to... *wistful sigh*

MiraMirror

Liliette the Master of Many Styles

I believe this is more or less done, for stats...I have 1,000 gold left to spend, and I can't really figure out what to buy. ;w; Halp?

D12

Your sheet isn't showing any mundane items Shrry. Are you running into battle without clothes on too?

As a general rule for my own characters you always want:

• Empty Bags
  • Some kind of Alcohol
(it's a bit of a tangent, but I've actually had my character's expensive whiskey save two lives, including her own, before.)
  • Food & Drink
  • Some non-currency form of wealth
(Até has decorative trim for her outfit, but jewelry, gemstones, silks or similar items also work)
  • A light source
  • A fire source
  • A dagger
(You never know when you'll need a knife)
  • a towel blanket

MiraMirror

Well, I wouldn't be penalized for being naked.... ^^

Fair enough, though, I shall update that tonight. .w.;

DomJoe

Quote from: D12 on March 20, 2015, 08:22:10 PM
Your sheet isn't showing any mundane items Shrry. Are you running into battle without clothes on too?

As a general rule for my own characters you always want:

• Empty Bags
  • Some kind of Alcohol
(it's a bit of a tangent, but I've actually had my character's expensive whiskey save two lives, including her own, before.)
  • Food & Drink
  • Some non-currency form of wealth
(Até has decorative trim for her outfit, but jewelry, gemstones, silks or similar items also work)
  • A light source
  • A fire source
  • A dagger
(You never know when you'll need a knife)
  • a towel blanket

I would personally add in rope to that list, if you have the carrying capacity for it.

D12

TheVillain

Just got slowed by real life drama. Thinking of throwing some groups together and poking for remaining sheets.

Muse

D12

Quote from: TheVillain on March 28, 2015, 10:10:38 AM
Just got slowed by real life drama. Thinking of throwing some groups together and poking for remaining sheets.

It's groovy, real life always takes precedence.

I actually took the downtime to migrate my character to one of MW's New Pathfinder Sheets I think this'll be the one I use/update.   

TheVillain

Last sheets coming in, groups will be up as soon as I get some confirmation on something.

Muse

TheVillain

Now, for some groups. Start a group chat among yourself and then being me in when everyone's checked in and ready.

Group 1 -

• D12 - Human Conjurer - Sheet
  • Hexed -Catfolk Barbarian - Sheet

Group 2 -

Group 3 -

DomJoe

I'll dare to say that we lucked out pretty well in our group: nice, well rounded team. 2 melee, 1 spell caster, one ranged dps. Although, it doesn't look like you actually put the sheets in that post, Villain.

ViperFang

Yup. I was hoping we would get a really balanced party, and it looks like we got it x3 we might be able to make some progress before Te inevitable happens xP

Autocad

Pfft, our victory is inevitable!

We've 3 out of 4 people here now:

rikka - Human Monk - ??
Autocard - Elven Ranger - present
Domjoe - Dwarf Warpriest - present
ViperFang - Human Sorceress - present

rikka

Ons/Offs

Muse

Blinkin

Considering we only have about half of a party.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Muse

Really? 

I was somehow under the impression there were a banker's dozen applicants? 

it has been a while.  Maybe I'm confused... 

Did I finish mine? 

Muse

Blinkin

Group 3 -

According to that, we only have 60% of the party and one of those is only interested. So... not a full group, or a party of 3.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Muse

AH, ha!  I see. 

If anyone would like an assist with their sheet, please send me a PM. 

TheVillain

Admittedly, the reason for this step is that I want to see if I need to do more group editing. If we're going to have drops, best do it now I suppose.

D12

ThatOneShrroth - Hexed - and myself have been PMing back & forth.

haven't heard from Uebelato.

full group accounted for!

Evael

Sorry for my recent absence. SO was going through some family issues.

Looks like Group 3 is waiting on a couple of sheets, so I'll use the time to finish up mine.

Muse

Welcome back, Evael. 

Looks like you're in my group.  Any thing I can do to help you finish your character? 

Evael

At this point it's mostly just character building, although I wouldn't mind if you looked my sheet over to see if I forgot anything important.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html?#id=120128

Muse

*smiles* nice. 

(You need to add in your +2 base attack.) 

I should look at song Healer again.  How do they heal? 

Blinkin

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Evael

Songhealers can trigger healing spells using their Class level as their Caster level, making wands more effective.

At level 14 they can use performance to heal allies and harm undead, and level 20 lets them resurrect with a performance.

The big thing is being able to use healing wands to great effect. Here's the link to the SRD http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/bard/archetypes/paizo---bard-archetypes/songhealer

And thanks for the reminder!

Muse

Oh, that is a ncie ability. 

I was wondering why you didn't have any cure spells.  :) 

Blinkin

I've made some minor changes to Tari's gear. Mainly spending some more of the gold that she had left and trading out one armor for another. The changes are gear related only.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

ViperFang

Oh yeah, should I be plotting things with my group? XD

TheVillain

Plot Away! Just really need to bring me in on it at some point, at least after you get a confirmation from everyone in it.

ViperFang

I think my group has confirmed that we're all here, but...

Rikka, Autocad, and Domjoe! XD I'm open for messaging and planning for our plan of action~ x3

Evael

So far we seem to have 3/5 of group 3 present. Muse, Blinkin, and myself.

ViperFang

Do we have any updates on this fun little adventure~? :)

TheVillain

Need a final countdown and I can do some shuffling. Might be able to start tomorrow if I get what I need from you guys.

ViperFang

I know I'm still down for this~ X3 So you can count me as still in :P

Blinkin

Still here, although not sure what you need from us at this point.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Evael

I'm ready to go as well. Been looking forward to this!

Muse

MiraMirror

Still here!  Also, the new Monk from PF Unchained is amazing, nnnnngh!

rikka

Here.

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on April 12, 2015, 04:31:13 PM
Still here!  Also, the new Monk from PF Unchained is amazing, nnnnngh!

Is the info available in pathfinderSRD page?

Ons/Offs

D12

MiraMirror

Quote from: rikka on April 12, 2015, 05:33:30 PM
Here.

Is the info available in pathfinderSRD page?
Don't think so, got my info from a friend.  D10 HD, full BAB, swift action to move up to full speed for 1 ki, and no penalties for FoB.

Hexed

DomJoe

Due to the fact that my dog has come down with a sickness, I may potentially have to drop everything RP wise for this forum. I apologize for the inconvenience.

rikka

Sorry to hear that, Dom. Hope your dog gets well.

Ons/Offs

TheVillain

Sounds like we got one short on each, but one was a bit high anyway and someone else has contacted me. So I'll try to have the threads up relatively soon. Thank you for your patience!

TheVillain

TheVillain

Snake

TheVillain