I need a new RP...

Started by mannik, September 22, 2009, 11:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mannik

Right. Since most of my RPs have slowed to a halt, I'm now in the market for some new ones. Unfortuenately I don't really have specific plots in mind at the moment, and so am quite open for suggestion.

I enjoy various genre's but my favorites are fantasy and sci-fi. I also like longer games as opposed to short "One shots". Character development and story progression are important to me, actual gender of my writing partner isn't. Though I won't do any MxM RPs.

Some pairings I've done in the past include:

Dragon x Human woman
Warrior x Maiden
Demi god x Demi goddess
Werewolf x Human woman
Werewolf x Werewolf
Predator x Human woman

Those are just for example and are in no way a complete list of what I am willing to do. If you have an idea and it isn't specifically on my 'off' list, I'll probably be willing to try it, just let me know.

Ashleebabe

How about a warrior and maiden rp

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Quartze

Bit curious as to what Predator x Human Woman ish?
There's something in your way and now someone is gonna pay and if you can't get what you want, well it's all because of me.

mannik

One of these guys...

Plus a human woman...

Carlissa

I would be happy to play a maiden for your dragon.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Quartze

Now that could be interesting
There's something in your way and now someone is gonna pay and if you can't get what you want, well it's all because of me.