Quest To Be Queen (F looking for male GM)

Started by Cynadea, February 09, 2013, 08:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

In another universe, where magic is a way of life, an aging Queen is becoming increasingly impatient with her son. He is soon to be twenty-five and has yet to have made his request for a future Queen. He's very sexually active, with the maids, the village girls and the Queen is beginning to suspect that even men are gifted with his attention from time to time. The Queen decides to take matters into her own hands and hand pick five girls from our universe and the Prince must chose one of them to pass the test, and when she does he must marry her. He picks one, she is abducted from our world and brought into his in her sleep. She wakes up naked, at the entrance of the test, with the Queen and the Prince towering over her. They tell her in no uncertain terms that she is up for the test where she either succeeds or die trying. That the test is a maze (or a dungeon) that reflects the mind and tastes of the prince. If she enjoys herself, if she accepts most of it, then she'll be a fit wife to the Prince. Thinking this is some crazy dream, she agrees. Maybe the prince doesn't take this test as seriously as he should, maybe he wants her to fail, but he sees in this a way to exorcise his darkest fantasies.

I just watched Labyrinth, and it gave me this idea. I'm not looking for a sexual remake of the film however. The prince is an original character and so is mine. Her goal, to pass the test, is to reach the exit before she colapses from thirst or starvation. She could find food or drinks along the way, some could have a potent after effect. The prince would be allowed to get directly involved with her quest, he can even disguise his shape if he wants.

Looking for: a GM type of character for the Prince, where he follows her movement through the maze/dungeon and throws obstacles at her. I am open to a lot of kinks I normally wouldn't i, so it is to be discussed with the player. I am not looking for a sadistic quest, but one that would prove her worth in the eyes of the Prince.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread