News:

Main Menu

Footy's

Started by Sabby, November 28, 2010, 06:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

A friend recently introduced me to the term Chav. When I explained to him what a Footy was (sort of our Aussie Chav's) he was confused, so I showed him this video.

Trent from Punchy

Trent from Punchy THE SECOND INTERVIEW

Be educated. This is a Druggy Footy. If he were a bit more energized, then normal Footy :)

Wolfy

O-o...Do we have Footy's in America?..I don't think so. O-o...

Oniya

I think we call them punks, juvenile delinquents, 'would be in a gang if there was a gang that would take them', something like that.  I'm pretty sure there's drugs involved in the first one, too - that or a few concussions.  O_o  (Sorry, just noticed they were the same person.)

The only thing that separates them from chavs and footys (footies?) is the accent.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17