Awkward Incubus (F for M)

Started by lore, March 22, 2013, 09:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lore

Seeking an inspiring, talented partner for a bit of quirky fun.

Orion (we'll call him Orion) is a youthful demon spawned from a high-ranking lord in the hierarchy of Hell. Despite impressive breeding, a sharp mind, and typically tempting good looks, he fails time and again at fulfilling his rather simple job requirements: seduce and bed human women. Word around the sulfur pits is that he's buckled under the pressure of living up to his lineage's reputation. Some (very) quiet speculation about the blip of a conscience manifesting in the young heir was quickly silenced by his father's collection of gossiping tongues.   

Connor is a suave, experienced incubus. Domineering and confident, he's been contracted out by one of Orion's father's rivals to outmaneuver, outperform, and outfuck the son of his enemy.

You're welcome to take up either or both of the 'Orion' or 'Connor' characters. If you chose one, the other will likely become a little used NPC. I'll take up the part of the girl to whom Orion has recently been assigned, and whom Connor will try to take first. Depending on your tastes, this could either be an unlikely romance or something more dark and deviant.

I am open to ideas, questions and all manner of scheming.   

epicswitch7493

i like this idea. could I be Orion?

lore

Ello Epic, thank you for your interest and welcome to Eliquiy :)

Is there anywhere I could see some writing of yours? Feel free to PM me a link or chunk of text.