A War for the Modern Ages Reboot (Fate/Stay Night Anime Game)

Started by Tokyorose627, November 08, 2017, 11:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on November 15, 2017, 06:25:44 PM
So for the titles do the affect any thing like the role you play to the king or queen of you side?

Not really. They are mostly alias’s for everyone to use so thats how you don’t use your characters real name in public. Crowns minions could be all over the city, and as a result, could get info on you from just simply your name.

The only thing that the Queen role is, is of the “Originator”; she’s only the “leader” in the sense that her family had started the war resistance. By no means is she the one with the most experience in magic, or even info on the war. Other characters that people wish to make can have this similar background as well, but as a result, they don’t have any sort of power.

Edit: Though, if anyone had interesting ideas, we could have the roles give each person a certain ability, or power?

Marie Reynolds

Cool, I am okay without them out them granting  powers or abilities.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on November 15, 2017, 07:08:00 PM
Cool, I am okay without them out them granting  powers or abilities.

Yeah, I’d like it without powers too. I mean people already have magic, so what would be the point? lol

RhinSama

So, how are we going to determine which class of heroic spirit people are going to play?
Pretty sure we don't want to end up with 5 Sabers.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: RhinSama on November 15, 2017, 08:00:31 PM
So, how are we going to determine which class of heroic spirit people are going to play?
Pretty sure we don't want to end up with 5 Sabers.

That is true Rhinsama! I’ve been contemplating that for a bit now, and was thinking that each person would have a different class; however, I don’t want to force people to make something they don’t want to.

I would say, for the time being, we are allowed to have two of each classes, to make things easier. I’ve already gotten one person who has wanted a Saber class, but other then that, nothing else.

If people can, PM what class you want. I’ll make a list of classes on this Topic to keep track, and so that others can see it as well and adjust. So far I’ve only got one Saber, and my servant that I’ve finished profile wise is a Caster. So for now, two of each class is allowed. If we get more players (who knows?), then it may change.

RhinSama

Sounds good!

I'm thinking of making a Rider class servant if people are up for having Epona within the game?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: RhinSama on November 15, 2017, 08:17:45 PM
Sounds good!

I'm thinking of making a Rider class servant if people are up for having Epona within the game?

Awesome! I’m hoping to get some applications soon, though I know people are busy. ;A;

I’m just so excited I want to see what people are making!

Batman4560

Finally got ideas panned out so if anyone wants to know what I'm doing message me. Tokyo you will have my apps soon.

RhinSama

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on November 15, 2017, 08:21:30 PM
Awesome! I’m hoping to get some applications soon, though I know people are busy. ;A;

I’m just so excited I want to see what people are making!
I should hopefully have both of mine done by this weekend.
Between RP replies, life, work, my daughter, and Nano I'm trying to hang in there!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 15, 2017, 08:29:30 PM
Finally got ideas panned out so if anyone wants to know what I'm doing message me. Tokyo you will have my apps soon.

Awesome!

I put up my Master in the character Thread if anyone would like a look at her. I put her up on here too though, if you want to look at it on this thread. :D

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278202.msg13677176#msg13677176

Gilgameshian

I'm planning an Assassin of some description. Still a little fluid on the Master but definitely an Assassin.
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Gilgameshian on November 15, 2017, 09:10:04 PM
I'm planning an Assassin of some description. Still a little fluid on the Master but definitely an Assassin.

Awesome to hear Gil!

If anyone needs help, just message me!

Batman4560

Okay all of my ideas for a Summon are being shot down, does anyone have a suggestion?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 15, 2017, 09:16:48 PM
Okay all of my ideas for a Summon are being shot down, does anyone have a suggestion?

Shot down? I said your last would be fine if you figured out a different miracle? D:

Gilgameshian

Well, first you gotta figure out what kind of character you're aiming for. What kind of summon are you looking to do?
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.

Tokyorose627

Servant Thread has been posted!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278299.0

Edit: I don’t want to toot my own horn, but I LOVE the way I made the list for Masters and Servants with the pics. :3]

OOH! I forgot to mention, but I got my first 5* in FGO! I only had one pull and decided to use it, and I got a flip Sakura Saber! XD

Relikai

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on November 15, 2017, 09:30:04 PM
Servant Thread has been posted!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278299.0

Edit: I don’t want to toot my own horn, but I LOVE the way I made the list for Masters and Servants with the pics. :3]

OOH! I forgot to mention, but I got my first 5* in FGO! I only had one pull and decided to use it, and I got a flip Sakura Saber! XD

That's in FGO NA?

Well done you pulled one of the best Sabers in the FGO game :D

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Relikai on November 15, 2017, 11:27:42 PM
That's in FGO NA?

Well done you pulled one of the best Sabers in the FGO game :D

Yeah in NA!

I was so shocked too because I just started paying a week or two ago, and i just got my first 5 Star! So happy, and she’s beautiful. ;A;

Relikai

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on November 15, 2017, 11:33:24 PM
Yeah in NA!

I was so shocked too because I just started paying a week or two ago, and i just got my first 5 Star! So happy, and she’s beautiful. ;A;

And one of the strongest. All you'd need is one to handle AoE enemies and the saber lineup should be complete for you :D

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Relikai on November 15, 2017, 11:57:20 PM
And one of the strongest. All you'd need is one to handle AoE enemies and the saber lineup should be complete for you :D

Awesome! ;A;

Oh, and another Master and Servant have been added! :D

Batman4560

Indeed if anyone wants to figure something out hit me up!

Gilgameshian

Finally decided on a concept for Assassin. Sometimes going back to the beginning is good. And by that I mean Cain. This'll be fun. (I might have been slightly inspired by his appearance on Supernatural a while back >.> )

RhinSama

Quote from: Gilgameshian on November 16, 2017, 12:36:14 AM
Finally decided on a concept for Assassin. Sometimes going back to the beginning is good. And by that I mean Cain. This'll be fun. (I might have been slightly inspired by his appearance on Supernatural a while back >.> )
Ohhhhhhs I look forward to seeing your concept on this one

Tokyorose627

Ooooh me too!

I’m actually hoping to see more villain characters for the game! I only have one confirmed master, and one confirmed servant that will be in Crown, so I hope others will come to make exciting evil characters, maybe like some of the characters of the original Fate series like Kirei who was a priest, or Shinji who was just an asshole who wanted power and to be recognized. Characters that are similar in traits and personality like Shinji or Kirei are interesting to me because they were just so psychopathic in their desires for the Grail war, or even characters like Sancraid from Prototype just fascinate me because of their madness and willingness to obtain power.

I just like crazy characters, ok. lol XD

Maybe that may be a hint for you all that I may need some villain peoples soon, cause so far everyone is Chalice. :’)

Tokyorose627

The ooc chat is up!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=278320.0

As well, all class spots for Archer, have been taken!

Edit: Since the spots for Archer have been taken, and as a precaution so people don’t give me profiles of a servant thats already or is in the process of being taken or filled up, please post what type of Servant you are going to make on here please, so i can make a headcount. If anyone ends up changing it in the future, i can change it accordingly.

Thank you.