A War for the Modern Ages Reboot (Fate/Stay Night Anime Game)

Started by Tokyorose627, November 08, 2017, 11:54:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman4560

You can skip the normal stay night and just watch UBW, its a far better series and honestly you don't need to watch any of the other fate shows, they all do a good job at explaining things. :)

Tokyorose627

Ah, I just edited my post if you guys want to take a look at that! Since people would be taking a title, I was thinking maybe 5 people a group? However there can be more of one title if others want to be on a particular side!

RhinSama

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 14, 2017, 12:01:44 AM
You can skip the normal stay night and just watch UBW, its a far better series and honestly you don't need to watch any of the other fate shows, they all do a good job at explaining things. :)
Yeah I ended up watching Stay Night UBWQ before watching Zero. The hugs wants to watch in order and so we're now watching Zero. Still it's an amazing anime with fantastic artwork and plot line.

Now if I would just find a Saber x Gilgamesh one on one

Batman4560

Are there character sheets we are supposed to fill out? We are supposed to make a Summoner and a Servant right?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Batman4560 on November 14, 2017, 12:32:43 AM
Are there character sheets we are supposed to fill out? We are supposed to make a Summoner and a Servant right?

For now not yet. I just want to see what everyone thinks of the titles first, and if they idea is ok with them. From there I’ll make the sheets (I’ve been making them but haven’t finished them yet).

They should be done no later by the end of this week, possibly earlier if I get all my midterms and essays done!

For the time being, think of what characters you would like, both your master and servant, and I’ll finish the sheets in the mean time!

Tokyorose627

The character sheet for Masters, has been put up. Please PM them to me when you are done.

RhinSama

What city is this war going to be held in?
And what year?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: RhinSama on November 14, 2017, 01:13:27 AM
What city is this war going to be held in?
And what year?

The city is going o be Japan, but characters can be from all over if they wish.

The year will be modern, so around 2015 or so.

Relikai

Just dropping in with the FGO talk  >:). Restarted in April and got a few sweet servants myself. Can always have multiple incarnations of servants in different classes (Elizabeth Bathory being a Lancer, Saber, Caster etc)

Revelation

Quote from: Relikai on November 14, 2017, 01:24:30 AM
Just dropping in with the FGO talk  >:). Restarted in April and got a few sweet servants myself. Can always have multiple incarnations of servants in different classes (Elizabeth Bathory being a Lancer, Saber, Caster etc)
Bah, that dumb lizard has too many classes! Saber, Caster, Assassin (Sorta), Lancer, even Alterego... She's a cheater, that liz.

Tokyorose627

I have no 5 stars yet...

I just started playing though! So hopefully in the future!

Revelation

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on November 14, 2017, 01:28:39 AM
I have no 5 stars yet...

I just started playing though! So hopefully in the future!
I have... More 5*'s than I should. Between some really lucky rolls.If you need a helping hand I can always PM my friend code.

Relikai

I'd say save up. I spent too much on dumb rolls and baits, but can be satisfied with my lineup. Summer event ate nearly 300 quartz with nothing to show, so I'm just gonna do a major roll for Scathach (Best lancer in the game) or JAlter when they appear   ::)

So far have Attila, Orion, Tamamo Caster, Francis Drake, Rider Alter as my 5*s. A bunch of other 4*s... Lancer and Assassin departments need much reinforcing!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Changingsaint on November 14, 2017, 01:29:49 AM
I have... More 5*'s than I should. Between some really lucky rolls.If you need a helping hand I can always PM my friend code.

Thanks, I’ll comsider it. ;A;

I’m just mostly trying to save up fo rwhenever proto saber comes to NA, I don’t think he has, right?

Revelation

No, Male Arthur won't be out for a while. Like, a good while. 2+ years out, potentially. If we're 1:1 with Japan in when servants come out, he came out in march 2017. Plenty of time to save.

I myself despite really wanting Scathach have just rolled as I get the stuff during banners. And somehow got NP2 vlad, NP2 Jeanne, Gilgamesh, and Altera.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Changingsaint on November 14, 2017, 01:41:32 AM
No, Male Arthur won't be out for a while. Like, a good while. 2+ years out, potentially. If we're 1:1 with Japan in when servants come out, he came out in march 2017. Plenty of time to save.

I myself despite really wanting Scathach have just rolled as I get the stuff during banners. And somehow got NP2 vlad, NP2 Jeanne, Gilgamesh, and Altera.

That’s a long time. 0-0

Well, I guess I have time to save then! So I can use my rolls for the time being!

You’re luck is godly...

Revelation

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on November 14, 2017, 01:42:42 AM
That’s a long time. 0-0

Well, I guess I have time to save then! So I can use my rolls for the time being!

You’re luck is godly...
Ahaha, I got half of those characters (Both jeannes and 2nd vlad) rolling for Drake. So it's either i'm really lucky, or really unlucky. Or both?

If nothing else even if you are saving, the new years banner is worth rolling since you get a guaranteed 5* servant.

Relikai

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Changingsaint on November 14, 2017, 01:44:47 AM
Ahaha, I got half of those characters (Both jeannes and 2nd vlad) rolling for Drake. So it's either i'm really lucky, or really unlucky. Or both?

If nothing else even if you are saving, the new years banner is worth rolling since you get a guaranteed 5* servant.

Yeah I may do that. Lol

Revelation

Quote from: Relikai on November 14, 2017, 01:47:25 AM
Isn't the 5* Guarenteed applicable only to Paid Quartz?

Yeah, but it's not very expensive for one ten roll.

RhinSama

pdragon

Is there a way to possibly simplify the magic system a bit? I'm looking at the character sheet and the sheer number of subcategories for this is kinda overwhelming. Like I genuinely don't know what 90% of these words mean. I know you said you'd be taking some elements from Fate for the game, but as someone who's not super well versed in it it's kind of confusing to make sense of.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Tokyorose627

Quote from: pdragon on November 14, 2017, 09:47:47 AM
Is there a way to possibly simplify the magic system a bit? I'm looking at the character sheet and the sheer number of subcategories for this is kinda overwhelming. Like I genuinely don't know what 90% of these words mean. I know you said you'd be taking some elements from Fate for the game, but as someone who's not super well versed in it it's kind of confusing to make sense of.

Yeah, I can fix it up a bit.

Tokyorose627

Alright, I fixed it up a bit to make newbies a bit more versed in it. If everyone could take a look at it, that would be great!

Batman4560

What exactly should we know for the bios? Is there anything you are looking for out of it?