Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedroom Lazarus

It's days like this where not having spent my time trying to interest men in role playing with me comes back to haunt me I suppose.

I wonder if it's too late to start.....
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

AryanaAeterna

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

The Muse

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Bedroom Lazarus

Ruggedly handsome priest for rent..

Cost: Females abstaining from voting, Males: For voting

Apparently pride an base ingrained sexuality are all negotiable on the altar of winning the battle of the sexes!
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 

The Sins that Beckon Me

The Muse

All in favor for putting the Priest out of his misery?

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Keaira

Only 141 more negatives (barring any pesky men) and Laz will be the spoils of the battle. Although, I did promise that we'd display some mercy.
Oh's and No's

Crimzon Dragon

-858 - sorry, Laz, I was distracted...hoping to delay this and make it a Happy Valentine's Day gift if possible.

Bedroom Lazarus

*Bedroom Lazarus: Everyone's favorite fly in the ointment*

Thats right Crimzon.  Show em what for.

The Sins that Beckon Me

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Keaira

Oh's and No's

The Muse

Crimzon Dragon

The Muse

Keaira

Muse you have to wait for 2 posts before you post again. So once again

Oh's and No's

Crimzon Dragon

-860 - I think that is right...could cheat and to the -859, but think I'll just do it right

AryanaAeterna

Bedroom Lazarus

The Sins that Beckon Me

Keaira

Oh's and No's

The Muse

Crimzon Dragon

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs