The Greatest Mystery is now casting

Started by dapoet, September 04, 2012, 05:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dapoet

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=151131.0

A Story of Life, Pain and Revenge

My name for those that care enough to listen isn't really important.  I suppose I am something of a recluse, though I do have people in my world and I don't consider myself a hermit.  No I am just a man that likes his world the way it is and am not really looking to have that changed any time soon.

Some say I am a quiet man, but clearly that is not the case, for I am speaking now after all and I am not one to really shy away from the limelight.  I just like my privacy, though I am married to my third wife, so I am not absolutely private either I suppose.

You are probably wondering what this story, novel, adventure is about. Well, it is about me, and you, and all of us really, for in the end, LIFE is the Greatest Mystery of all.

The Greatest Mystery is an anthology themed story where characters are all connected though their stories might be seperate, be it a person or a place.

We are open for casting. If interested please contact me directly via PM and I can fill you in on the particulars of the story. The basic concept is that the story will follow just what seems like everyday life of seemingly ordinary people, the characters might not interact, but such as with life, they might bump into each other in the street, be the local football coach, store owner, brother, father, boss, etc.. Also this story is open to non-con, incest and other things that do happen, so keep that in mind when joining.

lore

You have my interest. Is there a time period you had in mind?

dapoet

Quote from: lore on September 04, 2012, 09:12:50 PM
You have my interest. Is there a time period you had in mind?

It is modern day, setting is Chicago, but could be set anywhere. I might just have it not set in a actual location and just be a large metropolitan city. The main thread that is currently seen will be for the cast bios, then I will add threads as a cast is developed.

I am working on a template for the bios so they all match. Which basically means if you have basic information and pictures, particularly an avatar picture to represent the character (preferably a human actor, actress or model) Just PM them to me and I can set it up.

(This info is for all that might be interested in the future as well)

dapoet

Below is the character sheet. I hid it to keep space to a minimum

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Physical Description:

Name:

*Race:

Apparent Age (if different):

*Height:

*Build/Weight:

*Hair:

*Eyes:

Complexion:

*Identifying Marks (if present):

Clothing:

Personal Items usually carried:

Personal Information:

Home Planet:

Planet of Residence:

Birth Family:

Second Family:

*Personality:

*Skills and Abilities:

*Weapons Used:

Background Information:

*Marital Status:

*Children:

*Blood or Soul Bonds:

*History:

Misc Information:(Can be On's and Off's or those particular to this specific character)

Character Image: