Anita Blake (Marvel Comic Rp, F looking for M and eventually more M's)

Started by Lady Scythe, August 07, 2010, 11:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Scythe

alright i dont know how many of you know the new marvel character, anita blake, she's also a character in the thriller/part romance/mostly sex book series by Laurel K. Hamilton but she is a vampire hunter/necromancer/helps the cops. She hated Jean-Claude, the master vampire from her hometown, who wants her, but she is fighting her attraction to him, he wants her as his human servant, he's already given her the first two bites, and he craves her. her job is to raise the dead in her firm of necromancy, but she's choosy over which clients she picks, with Edward, a monster slayer with two personalities, she elliminates any monster roaming the street, but now that monsters have become legal citizens she has to do it on the down low. and slowly but surely she is being drawn into Jean-Claude's world, he owns all the famous strip clubs in St.Louis, the most famous, Danse Macabre, it would start here, where she's looking for information from one of his strippers. she is immune to his vampire gaze, but vamps have a lot of powers in this story, group mind control, seduction powers, mind wipes, flying, but they cant go out in sunlight, they burn with crosses garlic and holy water, anita wears a cross all the time on her, but someh9ow it doesnt react to jean claude, and when she has to go through his bouncers and the person who collects cruifixes she never gives them up, she is armed, she owns brownings, and she straps on knives as well. 

like i keep saying i need a long poster and an aggressive male who must also deal with an aggressive female

"Crawling through this world as disease flows through my veins
I look into myself, but my own heart has been changed
I can't go on like this
I loathe all I've become"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=14316

Lady Scythe

"Crawling through this world as disease flows through my veins
I look into myself, but my own heart has been changed
I can't go on like this
I loathe all I've become"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=14316