News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edhel Tari

Eva stopped walking, turned and looked at Lyk.  "The only reason I had Rogal was because I met him first.  That's it.  Not any humans left for us Vampires I'm afraid, Lyk."  Her hunger was beginning to make her edgy.  Looking down to the ground, she sighed heavily, running her fingers through her hair.  If only she could've fed before Alex showed up.

"I'm sorry Lyk.  I'm just on edge."  She said finally looking up at him.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

"It's quite alright Eva we Lycans get the same when we don't have meat for awhile but meat is easier to come by then fresh human blood. You don't have to change dormrooms I can handle you if you go crazy nothing I haven't done before."

Edhel Tari

Eva really looked into his eyes as he still offered himself.  "Have you ever had a vampire bite you before, Lyk?"  She asked slowly walking closer to him.
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal nodded his head at Alex's question. "Indeed I can, but that's only if she'll accept it or doesn't find someone else first." he told her. That was why Eva was there in the first place, to feed, but then Alex had shown up before she could. Rogal was worried for her as well, knowing full what will happen if she doesn't eat soon.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Gideon

"Only in the heat of battle but I can't imagine it could hurt that much."

Edhel Tari

When she was standing in front of him, she said, "Its not like in battle,  Lyk."  She said smiling.  She was starving, and she didn't see what else she could do or what the others would say if and when they found out.  Taking his hand, she said, "How about we go back to our room and.....discuss this further?"
(Shakespeare)

LimitlessNikkie

"There is no one else. The only other humans aren't willing." I said thinking of the Were servant and the teacher. "Why don't we go look for her and meet in the Cafe shes never gone without before things will get bad for her quickly." I said standing up and rubbing my temples where a slight head ache was building as I walked towards the door.

Gideon

Lyk took her hand and they headed back to thier dorm. "How could it bedifferent than being bitten in battle? In the end aren't I just being bitten?"

Edhel Tari

As they arrived at their door, Eva turned her back to the door as she opened it, walking backwards.  "Oh are you in for a surprise!"  She giggled.  Closing the door behind her.

Once alone in their room, she looked him deeply in his eyes.  "Lyk, on the battle field you are each trying to kill each other.  That is brutal, ripping your throat out type of biting."  Slowly she started move towards him, pushing he backwards with her small hands on his stomach.  "But feeding, now that is different.  Its more..........Intimate."  Yes, that was the word, as they arrived at his bed.

"We can do this standing, or you can sit.  Right now, I'm so desperate I don't care which.  So you choose."  Truth was that ever since she walked out the door of Rogal's room his blood had been driving her crazy.  Kaiser left, so his scent went with him, but Lyk had remained.  And as uncertain as she was whether it was proper or not, if he was willing, so was she.
(Shakespeare)

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal opened the door for Alex after getting up and agreeing to her idea. "Alright let's look for her. I hope she doesn't do something drastic or stupid in hunger." he said as he left the room with Alex and closed the door behind him.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Gideon

"I think I'll sit down." Lyk said as he sat down on his bed and exposed his neck "Is this how you do it?" He asked. He was a little uncomfortable with this because he had to expose both his neck and stomach both hard things for a Lycan to do but he knew he wanted to for Eva.

LimitlessNikkie

"She's close with Lyk we should check with him first. I have a bad feeling" I said moving quickly towards her room without leaving Rogal behind.

Edhel Tari

"Alright, and once I bite, try not to change into a lycan, ok?  And trust me, I have a small stomach, I'll fill up quickly.  I mean, even Rogal could provide four feedings, I only need one good one."  She reassured him.    Looking at Lyk sitting there with his neck to one side, she wasn't sure how to approach him.  She could get behind him, or sit in his lap.  He was bigger than Rogal, so that made a difference.  "You know you'll be only the second person I've ever bit into."  Just a little bit of trivia.

She decided to sit on his lap.  His legs were together, she approached him from the front and put her legs on either side of his and sat down.  Then she could smell his blood coursing so close to the surface....but if their smell got to her, what about their blood?  Slowly, she licked the area, feeling his pulse beating against her tongue and the salt seasoning her mouth.  The slowly, very slowly, she bit down, pulling him into her chest.  It wasn't hard finding a vein, the blood poured out into her mouth rich, hot, tasting like nothing she had ever tasted before.  Deeply she drank from him, his blood making her senses reel.  The more she drank, the more she melted into him and he felt good against her. 

Just as she had said, her stomach filled up more than it had with Rogal, and she pulled out, licking the wound over and over, not wanting any blood to be left on his neck.  When she was done, she resting her head on his shoulder and just held him.   
(Shakespeare)

LimitlessNikkie

"it's too late" I said stopping in my tracks. I could smell the Were blood, it smelled like consintrated Were, strong, thick and a bit repulsive even with all the exposer. I silently prayed everything would be ok with Eva.

Gideon

The penetration of her teeth didn't really hurt just a little sting like pin prick really but she was right it was intimate he started to feel really close to her then. When she finished he held her in his arms he'd never felt so close to anyone else.

Kaiser Maverick

Kiryu had walked back down that way for lunch when he saw Alex and Rogal with a weird look on there face.“What the hell happened now?"he said with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

Edhel Tari

She was breathing heavily, the entire process, though most enjoyable, was taxing.   She was thankful he hadn't turned, and she was ware that he was still holding her close.  And yet it all felt rather natural, being so near him.  Slowly lifting her head, she looked up into his eyes, "Did I hurt you?"  Her voice a whisper.

She licked her lips and swallow the taste of him that still lingered on her tongue.  "It was different, not like anything I've ever tasted before.   Maybe I've been around you too long.."  She giggled.  "...but you don't taste half bad."  She smiled at him.
(Shakespeare)

LimitlessNikkie

I rolled my eyes and sighed "it's none of our consern, Eva's made her choice." Smiling I walked down the hall backwards looking at the two boys "Think we'll have class today?"

Kaiser Maverick

“Dont plan on going."he said as he walked towards her.His eyes seemed kind of dull in a sense.Not much life tk them.Just a faded green.

LimitlessNikkie

"why not?" i asked feeling happy and free twirling around " I can't wait to see how he acts today, if he bothers to show up that is." i say laughing

Gideon

"Haha it didn't hurt at all that part felt similiar though the rest well it is definately more intimate than battle and thank you I guess haha."

Edhel Tari

Eva let her forehead rest on his.  "I'm glad you enjoyed it."  She said not wanting to get up just yet, the euphoria of the blood still coursing through her.  "Lyk, what are we doing?  Every time I think I am not hurting anybody, I end up hurting them so much.   I don't want to hurt you.  I don't even know if what we are doing will make us hated by some."
(Shakespeare)

Kaiser Maverick

“Im just not going.I have other things to do."he lied.

Gideon

"What we're doin would be looked down on by some even some of our families but you know what I really don't care what they think. As long as I'm with you I'm positive everything is goind to be ok."

Kevben Battleheart

Rogal had followed Alex through the halls looking for Eva but when she stopped and said she was too late, he was curious as to what she meant, but as she said the Eva had made her choice he thought he understood what she meant. "I know I'll be there. Curious as to what he teaches."