Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Nanoki

Ons and Offs/<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27907.0">A&A</a>/Wants

“History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever.”

Beguile's Mistress

Richard Strauss - Bourgeois Gentilhomme and the Diner
Berlioz - The Roman Carnival Overture
Bach - Piano Concerto in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 45

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Nanoki

Ons and Offs/<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27907.0">A&A</a>/Wants

“History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever.”

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Nico

Beguile's Mistress

Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered - Celine Dion

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

grdell

"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

leelan

-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Sharkfish1e

"Insert Signature"
The 00's

Beguile's Mistress

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

grdell

"A million people can call the mountains a fiction, yet it need not trouble you as you stand atop them." ~XKCD

My Kinsey Scale rating: 4; and what that means in terms of my gender identity. My pronouns: he/him.

My Ons and Offs, current stories, story ideas, Apologies and Absences - Updated 28 Jan 2024.

Kaxhra

Beguile's Mistress

Lone Jack - Pat Metheny
Tease - Greg Howe
Sunshine of Your Love - Cream

Bruja

Does anyone else hear music in their head?

I am hearing "Thank You" by Alanis Morrisette

Paradox

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on August 23, 2009, 09:21:20 PM
Lone Jack - Pat Metheny
Tease - Greg Howe
Sunshine of Your Love - Cream

At the same time!? That must be a bit discordant.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Nanoki

Rider of Wind

Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."