News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The She-Dragon [ F/F or M/F - UN ]

Started by Hemingway, December 29, 2013, 05:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Here's a brief outline of a game idea I got from watching the Desolation of Smaug, and Smaug's attraction to all things shiny.

The She-Dragon
The game takes place in a low fantasy setting, similar to the setting of Conan the Barbarian. It is, in other words, reminiscent of ancient Europe - at the height of Hellenic civilization. The central parts of the continent on which this takes place are ruled by numerous lesser kingdoms or city-states, at war more often than not. To the north are snow-capped mountains and barbarian peoples; to the south vast deserts and tropical areas, largely unknown and dangerous.

The role I would like to play is that of the ruler of one of those kingdoms. She's known as the She-Dragon or the Dragon Queen - in roughly equal parts due to her power, and her wealth and vanity. She's a relatively young Queen - in her late twenties or early thirties - and unmarried.

The role I would like for you, dear reader, is that of a lover. I lean toward this lover being a woman, but this is not strictly a requirement - just a preference. Further, the exact role of this lover is not set in stone, either. My preference - and again it's only my preference - is for a sorceress, or perhaps a barbarian witch, or priestess from some country far to the south.

Just how the plot would look depends on where we would like for it to go. I think, for the first time in a while, I would like something more long-term, with longer posts ( which I will probably not post daily, and so that's not a requirement for you, either ).

This is open to a whole range of variations, so please don't hesitate to come to me with your ideas for changes or additions. I encourage anyone who's interested in the slightest to let me know. Only, if you want something changed, please have an idea of what and how. Thank you!