A Marvel Mutant RP [MUL]

Started by RogueLady, August 29, 2008, 03:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RogueLady

I would love to start an RP set in the Marvel universe, more specifically, with mutants. It would just be a general sort of setting ... with none of the silliness of the M-Day Decimation (a setting something like in the movies, I think).

**Sara Reynard had run away from home. In retrospect it wasn't the smartest thing to do, perhaps. But she couldn't take living with people anymore. Wherever there were people, death wasn't too far away. The girl's powers let her tap into that secret world; she could sense the dying and hear the residual energy of the dead. There were more to her powers, though. Using the necroplasm (energy the dead emitted), she was able to harness it as a weapon and if the girl concentrated, she could let that same energy flow back into the dead and they would rise. She could control them, like puppets.

And so she ran, she ran so far away ... well, not really that far away. She didn't stray from her home state of Louisiana but she did try to get as far as possible from her home town of Church Point. The girl found an alley to stay in deciding that living alone was preferable to being around people. The only dead things she saw were rats and she could deal with rats.

What she didn't know was that she was being watched by a group who'd been ordered to kidnap her and bring her to a military base for testing. A secret faction of the government was interested in how mutants could be used as weapons and if this girl really had power over the dead, it would make for an interesting catch indeed ...**

I would play Sara, the seventeen year old girl trying to run from her powers and I would need someone to either play the agent who kidnaps her or the commander who is running the experiment. I pretty much open to let this go wherever as I love different twists and turns in a game. I don't have any particular way I want it to play out. It’s something that could be decided together.

If you're interested, you can either just respond in the thread or send me a PM :)

Mathim

This sounds interesting, I haven't met any serious-minded X-Men fans who were female. PM me and we can discuss this more.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).