Revival: Time After Time [Extreme, Light Fantasy, Dash of Sci-Fi]

Started by Ceralilly, July 17, 2016, 11:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceralilly

Quote from: Crash on July 18, 2016, 08:49:48 AM
So can someone from the crashed ship have a makeshift weapon using metal from the crash?

We are finalizing weapons tonight and will really consider this. As we discuss what happened to the crash materials. ;-p
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Crash

Quote from: Ceralilly on July 18, 2016, 09:38:21 AM
We are finalizing weapons tonight and will really consider this. As we discuss what happened to the crash materials. ;-p

Excellent.  If seems like the one advantage they would have but I didn't want to assume anything.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Lady Sakura

*Dances in giving blue carnations to everyone*

Tentatively Claiming Ayumi Hamasaki as my Artificer

Rafiki23

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on July 18, 2016, 11:12:51 AM
*Dances in giving blue carnations to everyone*

Tentatively Claiming Ayumi Hamasaki as my Artificer

Yayayay!!! Sakky!!! Welcome welcome!!

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Drake Valentine

Bookmarked, although I wish there was some more info in regards to magic.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Crash on July 18, 2016, 11:30:21 AM
Very nice Sakkie.

Thank you! I'm working on her skeleton right now once more detail comes out I'll add muscle and flesh. ^^

Sunshine

Quote from: Drake Valentine on July 18, 2016, 11:29:11 AM
Bookmarked, although I wish there was some more info in regards to magic.

Thanks for the bookmark! We are working on the magic portion as well as many others. We will get that info out and posted for you as soon as we can!

Crash

Need a face claim myself.  Not sure if I am writing a male or female character though.

Lindrea

Noting my interest here.  Thinking about a female Artificer, though nothing specific yet.  I want to see what more information comes out. :)

Ceralilly

Info to come:

Magic
Weapons
Sociology
Technology
Extreme Dynamics
Face Claiming
More!

Suggestions welcome.

I am floored and so excited at this turn out. We thank each and every one of you for your interest and will do our best to create an amazing game environment for you all.
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Relikai

Face claiming Watanabe Mayu for my face claim. zzz time.

Lady Sakura

Lindrea

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Lindrea on July 18, 2016, 12:55:47 PM
I think I'm going to go with Karoline Kate as my faceclaim.

That is a good claim. She has a quality that dares people to underestimate her. Innocent with a hint of deviousness.  :-)

Sunshine

Lindrea

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on July 18, 2016, 01:01:39 PM
That is a good claim. She has a quality that dares people to underestimate her. Innocent with a hint of deviousness.  :-)

Thank you! ^.^  Hoping she turns out just as you describe when I get down to making her personality/history. ^.~

Quote from: Sunshine on July 18, 2016, 01:05:23 PM
Ooooooh She's a sultry one.

Gorgeous, isn't she?

Whowhatwhere

I think I'll be making a male Colonist. I was thinking about making the pilot, but first I'd like to know: how big was the ship that brought the colonists? Would there be a single pilot or many? Thanks.
The O's and the A's --- AFK every weekend

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Lindrea on July 18, 2016, 01:06:05 PM
Thank you! ^.^  Hoping she turns out just as you describe when I get down to making her personality/history. ^.~

Her gaze does make you wonder what kind of yummy thoughts she is hiding behind those eyes.

I look forward to when you give her life. (^.^)

Ceralilly

FACECLAIMS

So we can all see who each other has. ^_^

You are free to post them here too! That just helps make it official so I can verify face claims and such if there ends up being a misunderstanding.

Ceralilly

Quote from: Whowhatwhere on July 18, 2016, 01:07:54 PM
I think I'll be making a male Colonist. I was thinking about making the pilot, but first I'd like to know: how big was the ship that brought the colonists? Would there be a single pilot or many? Thanks.
We will add this to our current discussion! Thank you and BRB with an answer!

Untamed Skies

Hmmm, the concept is interesting....And Sakky's here?

Sign me up.

And if it's possible I'd like to reserve Kate Beckinsale and David Boreanaz

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Untamed Skies on July 18, 2016, 02:11:11 PM
Hmmm, the concept is interesting....And Sakky's here?

Sign me up.

And if it's possible I'd like to reserve Kate Beckinsale and David Boreanaz

*Tackleluffs*

David Boreanaz = *Drool*

Crash

Rafiki23

Quote from: Crash on July 18, 2016, 08:49:48 AM
So can someone from the crashed ship have a makeshift weapon using metal from the crash?

Hey there, excellent question! The short of it would be no, as the type of metal/material needed to withstand a travel distance of that magnitude would be extremely dense. There for it would have been nearly impossible for our colonists to have utilized any of the metal from the ship itself, and all of the more manageable pieces would not be shape-able. So really if you were to go that route, it would probably be a roll of the Dicebot to see if your character found something worth using.

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools