Wonderland: The After Tales [semi spoiler alert]

Started by OmegamanX, March 08, 2010, 10:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmegamanX

Hello I have just seen Alice in wonderland and it was good, so good i thought to make a rp about it. Now for my Idea we do it after the movie and Alice said she was going to china to build a train so what if she met her husband in china and have a son Named Alex Ying, and is trained  in the Hello I have just seen Alice in wonderland and it was good, so good i thought to make a rp about it. Now for my Idea we do it after the movie and Alice said she was going to china to build a train so what if she met her husband in china and have a son Named Alex Ying, and is trained in the Qi Lu Quan - [Seven animal fist]. Alice Tells Alex of her adventures of wonderland as he was a child, now 16 he finds himself in the land of wonderland after he fell down a rabbit hole when he learned of moving to england. {very much like his mother} The inhabitants are all afraid of the rising of the black Queen, While the red queen was a seething bitch the Black Queen is pure Evil. Now Alex must take on the Black queen the the help of his mothers old friends and some new ones at that.

That is my Idea and you can play some old characters such as...

Mad Hatter
Black Queen
White Queen
Cashmere Cat
Mad hare
Tweedledee
Tweedledum

Or You can Make New characters

Name:
Appearance:
Skill(s):

Here is Alex Ying [My character]

Alex Ying
Male
Human
Black wild hair, Brown eyes, Has a Chinese look to him but not that much, 5'4, wears a traditional monk Grab, and a dual sword strapped to his back.
Qi Lu Quan style, Dual Sword proficiency, Ki proficiency.

Anyone interested in this Rp Post and/or Im me.
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

Little Darkling

Oooh!!

I am interested in playing the Chesire cat!! =)

OmegamanX

“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

Kate

OmegamanX

-Eddie Izzard