D&D Descent Into Exquisite Depravity - The Garden of Unearthly Delights [EX]

Started by VandalSavage, November 19, 2008, 04:15:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VandalSavage

The Garden of Unearthly Delights

The path to the Garden will be crooked and fraught with surprises, but this 3.5 edition Dungeons and Dragons system tale will see two intrepid adventurers travel to an exotic locale where the heights of ecstasy and depths of depravity are to be explored.

It is a tale of moral compromise, of physical duress and of sublime sensual pleasure.  It can begin in any setting befitting the D&D system ā€“ a medieval realm, a wild Arabia, a silk-draped Far East.  I leave that to the players to select.  Only I will know the details of the ultimate destination.

Requirements and Recommendations:

The story demands two protagonists ā€“ at least one female.

I urge writers interested in morally transformative, sophisticated character depictions to apply.  I also caution that those inclined to conventional sexual experience and standard slap-and-tickle domination are best to avoid this story.

A consistent, dedicated participation is also necessary.  The story will have a definite end, and I hope to reach it at a reliable pace. 

Length of the posting is not a critical standard, but quality of writing and grammar is.

Character Creation:

The system will be 3.5 edition, and the rules for character creation are as follows:
* No Race other than the standard Player's Handbook selection
* Level 3 with commensurate starting gold and equipment
* Good or Neutral Alignment preferred
* Create your character with the idea that you are working with your fellow player as professional adventuring partners of some manner.  The degree to which you have a background together is up to you.

Should you have any questions, do send me a Private Message.

And note ā€“ I will be reviewing applications and selecting the best two by Friday.  If this story intrigues you but you lack the time to crunch numbers into an actual sheet, by all means apply with your character idea.  The more applications, the better.

See you in the Garden.

Vella

I would be interested in playing in this game, however I don't have time to post more than an expression of interest.  Please let me know via PM any more details you think I should have and I will post something within the next 23.5 hours.. ok..  within the next day.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and Iā€”
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

On's and off's
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19527.msg758142#msg758142

RH O/Os  http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Rhiver

VandalSavage

Quote from: Vella on November 21, 2008, 02:20:43 PM
I would be interested in playing in this game, however I don't have time to post more than an expression of interest.  Please let me know via PM any more details you think I should have and I will post something within the next 23.5 hours.. ok..  within the next day.

Very good, Vella.  I will contact you via PM.

Oniya

Dug out my books based on our PM exchange.  I have a ranger concept I've used in the past and just need to re-create.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

VandalSavage

Sounds good, Phantom Pistoleer.  Great to have you on.  I will contact you and the others about character concepts later today.

The applications are now closed, and I will review those of everyone who has expressed interest up to this point.

VandalSavage

lust.  gluttony.  greed.  sloth.  wrath.  envy.  pride.

Garden of

Unearthly Delights

xenophilia.  semenophage.  polygamy.  fornophilia.  sadism.  possession.  monomania. 

The Garden is about to open.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24594.0

All those who have received notification are approved.  My thanks to all those who applied.