Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

You're are just awful, words can't even describe the sheer amount of distaste I have for you. You suck at cooking, cleaning and basic household chores. You might have an IQ of two hundred, but the only place you shine is in that accursed lab of yours, creating nano technology, discovering the cure for many ailments and creating the first A.I. Other than that, you suck at everything else. I can't live with a person who fails to accomplish simple basic tasks, such as taking out the trash.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Belle33

Despite all your groveling I can't take you back.  Now be a good boy and scoot away.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

Who is always crying when they don't get their way?.. You! It's like raising a child. Just now, you were throwing a tantrum about how I didn't make your favorite food to eat and instead bought Chinese food. Would it kill you to wear proper clothing, instead of only that white long-sleeved shirt. (Nice. Bellucci.)
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Beguile's Mistress

Every time I see you someone else is by your side.  This post ain't big enough for three of us.  Get thee gone!

Despairs

You try getting rid of a woman who has grown too fond you, to the point of where she is obsessed with you, then come talk to me. I have never cheated on you and I never will. However you went and slept with three of the neighbors, even got pregnant by two them. I'm not going to raise another man's child. Good-bye. I'm glad you were my first.

Beguile's Mistress

No wonder I'm so tired!

I'd like to say it was nice knowing you but you are so full of surprises I feel like I know nothing about you at all. 
#Imouttahere

;D

Despairs

Perhaps if you took the time to have a conversation with me, you would get to know me better. I'm not asking for sex or a sex partner, etc.., just someone to have a nice conversation with once in a while. Every time I try to talk to you, you avoid me. Its like you see me as the grim reaper or an infuriated Hades. I can't live like this anymore. Good-bye. Thanks for looking past the fact that I am a novice in bed.

cinza

All I wanted to do was take a long shower. It takes a lot of work to buffer and moisturize a woman's body. We both know that you would be the first person to point out a missed hair on my leg. If you didn't want to be in the shower with me, you shouldn't have asked if I would join you. Most men would love to stare at a woman's naked, wet body for an hour.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body.
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

Despairs

Excuse me for being perceptive. For the record I'm not most men. How many times do I have to tell you to stop jumping on my bed? you have your own, for god sake. I like women like how I like my men, fully dressed and perhaps half naked.

cinza

Because it is impossible to properly shower with half clothes on. You know how I feel about damp clothes! Oh wait, that's right. You are incapable of using a dryer.
Don't worry, I'm sure there are plenty of half-naked women and men out there for you. Maybe some that won't jump on your bed. I'm sure they won't be good at making it bounce though.

Despairs

Sometimes I forget how much of a pain you are. Look if you can't handle me meditating from time to time and the fact that my skin is covered in darkness as a result of being captured and experimented on, then perhaps we shouldn't be together. Also, you can shower naked, just make sure I'm not in the shower with you.

cinza

...because I'm the cheeky, vindictive bitch I am, I'm so tempted to shower WITH my clothes on and THEN jump all over your bed.
You can meditate all you want. Why on the bed and not in the beautiful garden I slaved over, I'll never understand.
Good luck trying to do anything on a soggy bed though.

Despairs

Do you know what it's like to be out in public, when you're me? People staring at you, pointing, making fun of you. Asking you questions about your appearance, etc.? Excuse me if I like to stay indoors and prefer peace and quiet to chaos. I love you and all, but I can't take it anymore.

cinza

Well enjoy your soggy bed and soggy love life.
I will be taking the sweater I made you, filled with my blood, sweat, and tears.
I'll always remember the time we had and I'll always miss you. Faults and all.

Despairs

What is it with you and the neighbors? Why do you keep showing them the drawings I made for you? This the sixth time they have called the cops on us. I keep telling you to stop, but you won't listen. I have had enough.

cinza

Just want to show them what they are missing! Have you heard them next door? Pretty lackluster.
Why won't you ever color your pictures in? Are you ashamed of my blonde hair? I know Debby next door has beautiful black hair, but some of aren't so luck!

Galanthor

I tried. I really did. When everyone asked me who i'm with, i tried to tell it's you, but i couldn't pronounce your name and i never lie sooo...it's over.

Despairs

You're just a complete pain in the ass. Also, would it kill you to be gentle once in a while?! Not all of us like rough foreplay or rough sex!

Hannelore Stormbane

Beguile's Mistress, I'm afraid I've been cheating on you.

cinza, I've been seeing someone else while we've been together.

Galanthor, I have to admit I've been unfaithful.

Dark Despairs...do you really not see where this is going by now!?

Despairs

I refuse to be with someone I can't even see.

Livrainbows

While I appreciate dark and mysterious as much as the next girl, it's a getting a little tedious when you keep standing in dark corners.

Galanthor

You're ignorance of wielding safety measures makes me sick! we're through!

Also i betrayed you with your torch.

Despairs

Smile for once in your bloody life. Also would it kill you to quit complaining about how shitty your life is, mine wasn't great either, but you don't see me telling everyone I come in contact with. Learn to be happy.

Stone

I don't like the color of your face tentacles. Get a perm or get the eff oh, broseph!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mimetisme

I tried, I really did. But, well. You just don't squeeze my throat hard enough, I could still breathe, and that's pathetic to the point I had to fake my orgasms. And I'm sorry, I can't fake one more. I'm done, were done.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker