[EX] The Offering - sci-fi <Interest>

Started by kaz, September 25, 2010, 01:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

Far away, across the universe planets are terrorised by the Gorrin.  These space travellers are unseen, but they are powerful.  They demand that every three sects the planets sacrifice two of their most beautiful women to them.  The planets are expected to rotate this 'honour'.  The women must be 20 sects old, and must be pure and clean.

They cannot have any body hair and they must never have known the touch of a man or woman.  They are selected at a young age and raised with the soul intent to be the next OFFERING.  Any planets who refuse are attacked, they are bought to their knees until they beg for the forgiveness of the Gorrin.

This time round it is the turn of the Planet Zascus.  This is the first time the planet has been expected to send an offering, the two choosen are not happy.  They have been kept away from any others, they have never known the touch of men or women.  They are strong willed and do not like the fact they have been choosen.  The fact that any offerings never are seen again only instils them with dread.  What happens to them?   

OK so the premise is that.  2 virgins are going to be offered to the mysterious Gorrin.  I have no ideas what they will look like, that is up to whoever plays them.  Although something with tentacles could be fun. They will make the offerings slaves.  I will elave it up to those who play the aliens.

So I am looking for 1 more female to play the offering.
And four others, possibly 3 guys 1 girl to play the aliens.  (5 others needed besides me)

Human 1
Human 2
Gorrin (Can be as many as needed)

I would like this to be harsh, extreme and dark.  If you think you could play a terrifying monster with a taste for human sex.  Then let me know.

Things I wont do:
Scat
watersports
Snuff
Kids

Please be aware that I will not take anyone in this.  I like people who can make a story exciting.  if you would really like to be in this, PM me. 

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...