Siyah's Cravings (F for M) (UPDATED! - plot 7)

Started by Siyah, October 01, 2014, 06:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siyah

I've been offline for some time now, but I am back online and I hope to find some good rp partners.

If you have some ideas yourself, that you think I might be interested in, you're welcome to PM me, of course :)

Plot #1:
High school
Boyfriend/girlfriend. In the beginning of their relationship everything was sweet and innocent. But that didn't last. They fight all the time, but never seem to want to leave each other, because in the end they do love each other.
(This one is a short-term rp. I'm just in the mood for some sweet romance with a touch of drama)

Plot #2:
A young and innocent girl(18 of course) is being stalked by a stranger, who plans to kidnap her. When he gets her, he wants to use her, make her his own little fuck toy.
(Long-term, short-term, you choose. Non-con, dom/sub)

Plot #3:
By accident a girl from the present travels back to the medival times. At first she wanders around extremely confused in the kingdom she arrived at. The people looks at her, as she is hard to miss in her modern clothes.
Then she meets the heir to the throne who offers to help her out in exchange for her help with a problem of his. The problem is that his parents wants him to marry a girl before he can take over the throne, but he doesn't want a wife who's too clingy, which most of the women in the kingdom were towards him. That's where the girl from the future comes into the picture. She has never met him before and therefore she is the perfect one to choose.
(Time-travel, romance, story-driven, but sex is included later on)

Plot #4:
Arranged marriage
A rich family is learns that if they continue down the same road with their company they'll end up being broke, so the parents decide to marry off their 19-year old daughter to the son of another rich family. The couple is sent on a vacation together to get to know each other, but they don't get along. She is hot-tempered and he's a player. After the vacation ends they find out that the wedding is only a few hours away, despite the fact that the two don't get along.
Now they have to learn to live together.
(Romance, story-driven, though sex is included. Depends on how the story develops. Long term)

Plot #5:
A rich guy is tired of the shallow girls surrounding him. He want's something more than a relationship based on money. This is why he travels to another city, where hardly anyone knows who he is, and enters a speed-dating event. He doesn't expect much, but here he finds this girl, who is honest, but a bit shy.
They feel drawn to each other. So what happens next? Does she ever find out he's rich? And if so, how does she react? etc.
(Romance, story-driven, bdsm. Long term. Based on Fifty Shades, though altered a bit.)

Plot #6:
An 18-year old girl - who lives at home with her parents and one year older brother - is in love with her brother's best friend. He talks to her once in a while when he visits, but only when necessary. He knows about her feelings and decides to use it against her - she is quite the looker, but also has a very innocent personality.
They both evolve through this relationship that of course has to be kept hidden from her brother and parents.
(Romance. Different kinks can be used. Short term, long term, depending on the development of the story.)

Siyah

Plot #7(New):
The Ghost Girl
A 20-year old girl has been wandering the city of LA for 5 years, alone and scared. No one can see her. Why? Because she died in a car accident 5 years ago and is forced to wander the earth because of unfinished business. Thing is, she can't remember who she is, or rather who she was.
One day she meets YC, who surprises her by talking directly to her. Can he see her?!
The story unfolds from there as he helps her regain her memories, so she can move on.
(Romance, supernatural. Long term.)

Siyah