A new round of cravings (f for M)

Started by Insatiable Sadie, February 03, 2015, 12:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insatiable Sadie

I will post the basics of what I am looking for and if anything strikes your fancy, PM me and I will go into detail about what I am looking for. There is a possibility that I will make small changes in the plot ideas if it appeals to me otherwise, I want to stick with what I am asking for.

Plot 1 - A young man who is has always gotten what he wanted because of his family's money and power becomes the boss at the company she has worked for nearly 3 years. She is nothing like the usual partying debutant type that he normally sets his sites on and that is part of what makes him want her. Knowing that he would certainly lose a lawsuit against him if he were to use a direct approach he takes his time to find the perfect way to make sure that she had no choice but to give it to him whether she truly wants to or not.

Plot 2 - A broken man finds himself in a position where he has to make a large sum of money quickly. A friend offers him a chance to return to the job he was so skilled at before he threw it all away. Taking the job offer means reopening old wounds, the very same ones that led him down the path of self destruction. With no other choice, he agrees to do the job. When he finds himself drawn to the girl he is tasked with training, he tries to fight it but the pull is too strong for him to easily let her go.

Plot 3 - After years of working harder than anyone else in his department, a bullied man is promoted to a position where he has sway over the same employees who tormented over the years. The power quickly goes to his head and he decides that it is the perfect time to exact some revenge, starting with the man who made his life a living hell. His first move is to demand sexual favors from a certain woman in his life. (Either his daughter or wife)

Plot 4 - Torn between loyalty to his friend and the feelings that have developed for his friends girlfriend, he must decide to either silently sit by while his friend cheats and mistreats the girl he is falling desperately in love with or to lose the childhood best friend all for a chance at being with the woman of his dreams
O/o

Insatiable Sadie

O/o

Insatiable Sadie

The Aftermath -  Silas had never been the type of man who cared what others thought of him or his proclivities. He was a successful, attractive and influential man from old money While he had a  constant stream of women willing to drop their panties for a taste of what he had to offer it was the high he got from seducing a challenging woman into giving in that he had grown to crave. If he wanted something he went after it with all his might and did not give up until he had exactly what he desired. When he set his sights on Marnie Phillips he knew she would be his next conquest. It was an easy enough task to get her into his bed. However, in only a few short weeks of knowing this vixen, he had fallen for her. A wedding followed soon after, much to the dismay of his family and from there things only got worse for Silas. The one good thing that came out of the crumbling marriage was his beautiful daughter, Piper.

This tale begins after the bitter divorce is over and Silas ends up with full custody. As the girl gets older she grows more willful and he sees a lot more of his wife in her, not only her looks but behaviors as well. Determined not to let her turn into a worthless whore like her mother he decides to take matters in his own hands and teach the girl the proper way for a woman to behave.

O/o

Insatiable Sadie

O/o

Insatiable Sadie

Second Chances - When it came to relationships, she had a knack for picking the wrong guy. That was until she met him. He was a sweet, caring guy who had never had much luck with women. Being shy did not help at all. The two of them get involved and things are going well until she starts to get nervous. All she wanted was to know where she stood with him and he could not answer the question. He was in love with her but afraid to tell her. It was his biggest regret.

Months pass and neither of them has been able to move on. A mutual friend, the one who actually introduced them, invites both to a party where he finally gets the nerve to tell her what he feels. Will she be able to move forward and take him back?
O/o