Anthro / furries elemental fantasy seting interst check...

Started by Chreestafer, November 15, 2012, 09:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

This is just an interest check first the plot will be posted later tonight.  My thoughts are of a medieval fantasy world where anthros are the norm.  I would like a diverse animal choice. I.e. I will be playing a fox anthro, you be something different.

UPDATED!
UPDATE AGAIN! more are welcomed!

PLOT:

The worlds of Vale Core have lived in peace for years since the last great war. Each nation belonging to a certain element have signed a peace treaty and war ended between the nations bringing joy trade and intermingling.  That was 30 years ago, A month ago the high oracles of each nation came together. Visions have brought great fear to the oracles as a darkness is brewing in the south and seems to be growing.  The Oracles have come to the leaders of each nations in hope of finding great warriors to go and investigate and defend the peace.  This grand darkness has a madening effect and each of you somehow come to have dreams of a dark green swirl and a madening laughter waking you in the night.  The said Heros of the nations had been selected and sent in to investigate the darkness, they never returned.

What I need:
rag tag group of "would be" heros
All Characters are Anthros
noone to be the same anthro, be different and unique ;)
mix of male and female
to select one of the folowing elements ( Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Electricy, Light, Force, ect... make one up, however run it by myself first...)
I will be playing a force element character
pick a class (I.E. Cleric, Mage)

CHARACTER PROFILE:
Player Name:
Character Name:
Photo:
Nude Photo:
Class:
Elemental:
Bio:(tell us abit about yourself, why you travel, why you fight, where your from)
Flaws: Gambler, Ruthless Drunk...
Fetishes:
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Koyume

Potentially interested. I'd probably play some kind of equine anthro.

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Anna Katrine

Im kinda interested, altough I dont have much experience with group games.

Chreestafer

Player Name: Chreestafer

Character Name: Niko

Photo:
http://fox-dev.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Character-Sheet-31784842

Nude Photo:
http://e621.net/post/show/55040

Class:Psion (mind user)

Race of Anthro: Fox

Elemental: Force

Bio: Niko has always seen things with his mind at a young age.  growing up he found the power to move objects with jsut the shear force of thought.

Flaws: Drunk, Hornball

Fetishes:Anal, Hairy girls, squirting, moaners, perky tits, group sex
Ons and Offs
F-List

Anna Katrine

Player Name: Anna Katrine

Character Name: Niska

Photo: http://e621.net/post/show/17487/axe-canine-clothing-female-lockon-lupe-machine-mec

Nude Photo: http://e621.net/post/show/178291/2011-breasts-canine-duskfall-eyes_closed-female-fi

Class: Warrior (Preferred weapon is spear)

Race of Anthro: Wolf

Elemental: Air

Bio: Niska grew up in a small tribe deep inside the woods and was trained to be a proud warrior of her tribe.

Flaws: Naive, Stubborn

Fetishes: Oral, Dominating, Doggy style

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Brittlby

Player Name: Brittlby

Character Name: Mrs. Nickleby or just Nickleby (Her infrequently used first name is Kaleo)

Photo: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1279181/1girl-animal_ears-black_hair-breasts-cat_ears-cat_

Class: Summoner

Race of Anthro: Cat

Elemental: Earth

Bio: An entertainer by trade, famous for her skills as a musician, puppeteer and comedian, Kaleo Nickleby was born with a hole in her heart. She felt it most acutely, knowing it was shaped like a man, though she had not entirely pieced together which man.

Married four times in three years, Mrs. Nickleby stopped changing her last name after the second. Her first husband was a tax collector and was beheaded for skimming the proceeds. Her second husband, a spice merchant by trade, was never found after a week abroad to deliver his wares. At least most of him was never found.

Though what was found of him could fit in a small bag, the remains were given a proper burial by a charming fox who owned the largest funeral parlor in the City of Stone. An older man, he still managed to console Mrs. Nickleby in a way few had before. They were married scarcely two weeks after the funeral and her third husband was found dead on the second night of their honeymoon, an unseemly smile on his cold muzzle betraying what he had been doing when his heart had given up.

It was almost three months before she left her estate to perform again, accompanied by a massive bear of a man. Given that she had been sequestered for three months, receiving food and liquor but turning away visitors, it is unknown precisely where she met her fourth husband.

Mr. Ekimus Gainsbury Esquire claims on his records to be an immigrant from the Empire of Flame, recently arrived in the City of Stone. A common enough occurrence to be sure, but the tax collectors, still wary of Mrs. Nickleby after her first husbands indiscretions took note that all of her staff were replaced within the last year, and every single one claiming to hail from abroad and only recently have arrived.

The two most inquisitive collectors were found dead on the same evening, both in well secure buildings on opposite ends of the city. One had his skull crushed by an inhuman grip, the other, her ribcage collapsed by a terrific pressure. There were whispers of forbidden magic on the lips of the constables.

Golem.

She had honed the treasonous Geomancy magics over the years in secret, passing them off as puppetry and parlor tricks. With the loves of her life struck down unfairly, she set herself to the task of putting together a husband that would not steal, wander or grow old. Her fourth husband, Ekimus was born beneath her nimble sculpting fingers.

It did not take the constable long to track down Mrs. Nickleby from the tax agents notes and shared conversations with their coworkers. She fought them with an army of earth, her "husband" and house servants holding thirty constables and a dozen soldiers to the crown at bay.

One brave knight managed to pass through the defenses and actually get at her, striking her unconscious with a vicious gauntleted left hook. Her army fell to dust, leaving six dead in the aftermath. Kept warded and powerless, the Oracle of Stone begged the sentence for death be waived in favor of exile. The Empress knew of the dreams of the dark and was swayed by the Oracle's visions and assurance that sometimes when fighting the forces of darkness, the best solution was not to combat it with good, but rather another kind of evil.

When she was at last allowed to step onto foreign soil, she knew that Ekimus was still with her though his "body" was leagues away. All of her servants were close at hand, and they all were part of her destiny.

As long as there was earth and will to shape it, they were always just a wish away...

Flaws:   Prone to unhealthy infatuations, Nymphomania, Extreme Masochism, Sociopathic Tendancies, Delusional

Fetishes: Bondage, Exhibitionism, Autoerotic Asphyxiation
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

1SAZ

Player Name: 1SAZ
Character Name: Loke
Photo: http://gunzcon.deviantart.com/art/Birth-By-Sleep-Lion-terra-208875465
Class: Warrior (Preferred Weapon: Saber)
Race of Anthro: Lion
Elemental: Light
Bio: Loke was born in one of the warrior clans of the country of light, namely the clan of swordsmen known world round for their quality blades. While Loke originally wished to be a smith like his father, he was drawn into the military academy at a young age, where he was shown to excel in close combat. His use of light to enhance his strikes became infamous amongst the clan, and he was quickly chosen to act as their "wandering sword". He is often found in local inns telling tales of fights along the boarder, engaging in brawls for fun, and flirting with bar maids.

One such inn happened to have a well known fighter, and Loke being who he was, he challenged him to a brawl. The two fought, and Loke gained the upper hand due to his youth. However, he didn't expect the other man to draw a knife. Leaving Loke bleeding outside the inn, if it weren't for a drunk outside, he would have died that night. Loke was brought to a near by widow who patched him up, saving his life in exchange for his promise to journy out of the land of light. The widow that saved his life was the Oracle of the land, and knew that Loke could very well be the only warrior from her home able to fight the darkness.
Flaws: Brash, Overconfident, Flirtatious
Fetishes: Exhibitionism, Teasing, Roughness, Anal, Oral

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Brittlby

4 more? The only slots available are Fire, Water and Electricity (which I was certain would be the first three to go. Weird), unless you're adding another?
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues

O/O

Wolfy

Quote from: Brittlby on November 22, 2012, 07:58:27 AM
4 more? The only slots available are Fire, Water and Electricity (which I was certain would be the first three to go. Weird), unless you're adding another?

Well, there could be Void/Darkness, to act as an evil villain.

Or perhaps have a character that has no element at all. :3

Then again, the rules never say that you can't pick the same element as someone else. :3

Chreestafer

First off I'm sorry I can't count lol second.... WOLFY! YOUR ALIVE!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Brittlby

O/O

Kiyoko

Hm, still after people to sign up?, as i'll admit, this piques my interest.

Tydorei

Would a dragon be a suitable morph? Or were common creatures preferred?

Chreestafer

Kiyoko yes I'm still looking :)

And

Tydorei yes there are dragon anthros so toss a character together :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Monkey

Hopefully you'll like this one.

Player Name: Monkey

Character Name: Markral

Photo: http://postimage.org/image/agkfpbd4r/

Class: Warrior Monk (Favors empty handed combat followed by a simple staff.)

Race of Anthro: Northern Pig-Tailed Macaque

Elemental: Fire

Bio: Living a life of a monk isn't the most thrilling, but the life of a Warrior Monk was just slightly better. From the age of six all Markral knew was the rigorous training of the monastery coupled with the thrill of weapon drills from dawn to dusk. While he always completed his scheduled training, he gained a rather infamous name for himself by pulling pranks on not only the elder students, but on the Masters as well. This only served two purposes; providing him with more training and more time to think of his next prank.

After being plagued by the reoccurring dreams of laughter he entered the school's competition. One that served in not only determining who the best student of the year would be, but also the school's representative to the Tournament held to determine the Fire Empire's champion. While the preliminaries weren't much of a challenge Markral found a much bigger challenge in the main events, being beaten just before the finals. With his pride shattered he decided to accept the task brought to him from the Fire Sage as a way to delay the return to the monastery. With almost half a decade to go before he would be allowed back out into the world, how could he refuse such a tantalizing offer? Especially after discovering that the oh-so-delicious peach wine he once stole from one of the masters was easily obtained out here.

Flaws: Drunkard, Prankster, Bull-headed, Bluntly Honest, Impatient, Shameless

Fetishes: Exhibitionist (Since he's right out of a militant/religious school for warriors, this'll be a bit skimpy.)
Born of the Earth, I am the Monkey that ran amok in the Heavenly Palace of the Jade Emperor.

Kiyoko

In that case..

Player Name: Kiyoko

Character Name: Liza

Photo: http://www.e621.net/data/d4/24/d424247f04e63383f05bc666a8ef8f8d.jpg?1352744907

Nude Photo: http://www.e621.net/post/show/265367/2012-4_toes-african_wild_dog-alphabitch-amber_eyes - Note; I found it hard to find one I liked with my chosen one nude, so, just have the fur colour and such correct in your mind :).

Class: Hand to hand fighter.

Race of Anthro: Lynx (Cat variety. Can change if required)

Elemental: Lightning (Electricity)

Bio:

Born during her families pilgrimage through one of the giant forest of her homeland, she was quickly exposed to a large amount of travel, thus allowing her to remain on the move or running for many hours before needing rest. Her father taught her the way of his famous hand to hand fighting technique, using your own body as a natural weapon, knowing how much power to put behind a punch, jab or uppercut, although doing this came with an extra drawback, during her training they both found out she has a natural affinity for the lightning/electric element and thus her training was pushed up to the next level.

After years of this "next level" of training, she eventually learned to use her lightning/electric element in a variety of ways, whether it be for pleasure, puzzle solving or fighting, mainly be imbuing her fists with lightning/electric to deliver a truly shocking blow!

Further on down her life, at around the age of seventeen, she finally learned to accept different people and culture for what they are and she learned to accept it. The main ting she learned to accept, her own sexuality - she found herself equally attracted to men and women, although she never did figure out her dress sense properly, favouring revealing outfits or just very little clothing in general.

Flaws: Easy to get angry, easy to turn on, swears alot.

Fetishes: Same sex romance, slight bondage, oral, anal, doggy, being submissive, being dominant.

Envious Dreamer

Player Name: Envious Dreamer
Character Name: Amelia Lastrou

Nude Photo:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Class: Cleric / Healer
Race of Anthro: Bunny/Rabbit

Elemental: Water

Bio: - Reigning from the land that governed the elemental water attribute, Amelia showed great potential at a young age in the ways of water shifting. Being born into royalty she was not common with the world outside the large walls that protected her, the castle she lived within was her shell, her cage and her prison. Naturally, Her mother and father were desperate for a child that would one day bare the title, to be ruler of their country and lead the people, although what they desired was a son. Shortly after her birth, Amelia's mother passed away due to the strain and drain of her energy, unaware that Amelia's abilities were both a gift and a curse, drawing away at her mothers energy as she was born. Stricken by grief, her father, the king, would be lost to despair, the future of the country would be lost without a male lead, the thought of a queen leading in such times was unheard of, a comical, delusional joke.

During her upbringing many who served to strengthen the princess would force upon her harsh treatment under her fathers acceptance. She was to be made into a warrior and yet her frail figure quickly shattered this idealistic plot, lacking the strength, the agility, the sheer willpower to strike down an opponent. She was kind of heart, quick to heal those in need, be they friend or foe. War was an ugly outcome in her eyes. Eventually, losing hope in the vague thoughts that his daughter could be anything more than a mere figure head, the king would condemn her to the castles fortitude, restricting her off pleasures, forcing her to train her elemental abilities until the day she could claim to be capable and strong enough to take his place, let alone find a suitable partner to be the next king, supporting him.

She had a natural talent for healing, surpassing the medical mages within the kingdom with ease, the most simplistic of spells would create miracles when cast from her finger tips. The day finally came, when she would be free from this prison, the call of the Oracle being heard as she was summoned to defend not only the people of her country but the world itself, she answered, anxious of her fathers decision, he was merely a pawn now.

Flaws: Easily deceived, Quick to burn herself out in tight situations (Overusing her abilities), Overly Shy, Weak willed.

Fetishes: Non-consensual, Being Dominated, Large insertion, BDSM.

Shall we make a wonderful dream together? ~  ღ

Tydorei

Brittlby

O/O

Chreestafer

yes it did, and thats why im going to leave it open alittle longer and add more characters :) ill post up some threads tomorrow and get this set up for everyone ;)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Tydorei

Can anyone think of some more elements besides dark/void/shadow? I figured the darkness growing would be one of those elements and shouldn't be in use. So unless a good element is thought up, I'll just be on the bench until someone drops out.

Kiyoko

I would suggest nature but that can tie in with Earth I suppose.

Hmm..how about:

Ice (advanced form of water?)
Holy (Posh term for light.)
Poison.
Gravity? (Thanks final fantasy for this one)
Restorative. (If you want to be a support character in this band of heroes.)